Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | General Dragon Romance
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=240958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2410/240958_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Alexa Age: Young adult (19-23) Sexuality(Optional, but I though I might as well add it): Preference towards males, but females are fine too. Personality: Cool, unconventional, complex, unsentimental, rational, changeable, tolerant, unstructured Romantic Interest: Feels uninterested in this 'romance cafe' but secretly willing to give it a shot. Wants a partner who is understanding and patient with her. Backstory: Alexa could be described as 'the rebellious loner' preferring to observe those around her, or read a scroll, or hum quietly to herself as she wanders about, checking new areas of the Windswept Plateau, and frequently beyond. She is a bit a lonely though, with dragons constantly coming and going through her Clan, she has made being unstructured a part of her being. But because of this relationships are a bit difficult for her. Other: She secretly enjoys taking people by surprise by doing things that would be unexpected of her. This is rare though.

240958_350.png

Name: Alexa
Sexuality(Optional, but I though I might as well add it): Preference towards males, but females are fine too.
Personality: Cool, unconventional, complex, unsentimental, rational, changeable, tolerant, unstructured
Romantic Interest: Feels uninterested in this 'romance cafe' but secretly willing to give it a shot. Wants a partner who is understanding and patient with her.
Backstory: Alexa could be described as 'the rebellious loner' preferring to observe those around her, or read a scroll, or hum quietly to herself as she wanders about, checking new areas of the Windswept Plateau, and frequently beyond. She is a bit a lonely though, with dragons constantly coming and going through her Clan, she has made being unstructured a part of her being. But because of this relationships are a bit difficult for her.
Other: She secretly enjoys taking people by surprise by doing things that would be unexpected of her. This is rare though.
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
(Sorry for being slow! I didn't have Internet for the last half of the day yesterday. ;; )
Doronel lifted her cup to her mouth and took a sip of hot chocolate. As she lowered it back down, she noticed the dark male tundra coming her way with a smile. She smiled back and fluffed her fur to seem more approachable. That was the intention, at least.

"Hello~" she chirped. "I hope you don't mind, but your colors are very unique! I don't think I've ever seen such a color of wings on such a dark dragon," she mused, looking over his wings with interest.
(Sorry for being slow! I didn't have Internet for the last half of the day yesterday. ;; )
Doronel lifted her cup to her mouth and took a sip of hot chocolate. As she lowered it back down, she noticed the dark male tundra coming her way with a smile. She smiled back and fluffed her fur to seem more approachable. That was the intention, at least.

"Hello~" she chirped. "I hope you don't mind, but your colors are very unique! I don't think I've ever seen such a color of wings on such a dark dragon," she mused, looking over his wings with interest.
wind_banner.png2mzkv2f.pngwind_banner.png
"It looks gorgeous. You did great!" Iceshadow smiled, admiring her carving. She finally loosened her wings, feeling more comfortable around her new friend, unafraid of showing her speckled colors once more.
"It looks gorgeous. You did great!" Iceshadow smiled, admiring her carving. She finally loosened her wings, feeling more comfortable around her new friend, unafraid of showing her speckled colors once more.
"I might have to visit you sometime and commission a few of these statues. We might be able to swap works as well," he said, taking a napkin and cleaning his brush. As he was putting his paints away, a small lightning sprite jumped out of his bag to land on the table. Spotting Iceshadow, its fur bristled before it decided to hide behind Rii'Den.
"I might have to visit you sometime and commission a few of these statues. We might be able to swap works as well," he said, taking a napkin and cleaning his brush. As he was putting his paints away, a small lightning sprite jumped out of his bag to land on the table. Spotting Iceshadow, its fur bristled before it decided to hide behind Rii'Den.
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
Iceshadow yipped, jumping back herself at the sight of the sprite. She instantly hid behind her dark clouded wings.
Iceshadow yipped, jumping back herself at the sight of the sprite. She instantly hid behind her dark clouded wings.
"Sorry about that, Tina likes to get out at any chance she gets. She's nothing to be afraid of unless you're made of water," Rii'Den said, picking up the tiny sprite, "If anything, she's just as afraid of you as you are of her."
"Sorry about that, Tina likes to get out at any chance she gets. She's nothing to be afraid of unless you're made of water," Rii'Den said, picking up the tiny sprite, "If anything, she's just as afraid of you as you are of her."
The mirror hesitantly let down her wings, watching the sprite tentatively. "I-Is she now...?" She sighed. "H-hello Tina..." She murmured, waving a hesitant paw, though she still hid behind her own wings.
The mirror hesitantly let down her wings, watching the sprite tentatively. "I-Is she now...?" She sighed. "H-hello Tina..." She murmured, waving a hesitant paw, though she still hid behind her own wings.
Letting out a small squeak, Tina squirmed out of Rii'Den's arms to climb onto his back to hide between his wings. "Apparently so," he said with a sigh, "She'll warm up to you in a few hours."
Letting out a small squeak, Tina squirmed out of Rii'Den's arms to climb onto his back to hide between his wings. "Apparently so," he said with a sigh, "She'll warm up to you in a few hours."
Iceshadow chuckled. "I know the feeling I suppose. I'm the same way with most, though you're different. You're the first to appreciate my looks..."
Iceshadow chuckled. "I know the feeling I suppose. I'm the same way with most, though you're different. You're the first to appreciate my looks..."
"There are some people she just refuses to warm up to. Like Ria over there," he said, using his tail to point to the orange guardian sitting by the door, "I'm still wondering how no one could has complimented you." Climbing onto Rii'Den's right wing, Tina peeked out to watch Iceshadow's actions."
"There are some people she just refuses to warm up to. Like Ria over there," he said, using his tail to point to the orange guardian sitting by the door, "I'm still wondering how no one could has complimented you." Climbing onto Rii'Den's right wing, Tina peeked out to watch Iceshadow's actions."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13