Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | General Dragon Romance
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
"Yes, most definitely. Only those who wish to hurt you would tell you otherwise," he said, taking a moment to remove his powerpacks and set them under the table, "One does not have to have complicated designs on their body to be beautiful. The white of you skin make you seem like a while cloud amid a sea of dark clouds with your dark wings, and to me that is better than finding precious stone in the earth."
"Yes, most definitely. Only those who wish to hurt you would tell you otherwise," he said, taking a moment to remove his powerpacks and set them under the table, "One does not have to have complicated designs on their body to be beautiful. The white of you skin make you seem like a while cloud amid a sea of dark clouds with your dark wings, and to me that is better than finding precious stone in the earth."
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
Iceshadow seemed to wipe her eyes. "T-thank you...nobody has ever...told me that before..." She managed a small smile for the first time. "My matriarch always tells me to have hope but...I didn't think anyone would ever tell me something like that..."
Iceshadow seemed to wipe her eyes. "T-thank you...nobody has ever...told me that before..." She managed a small smile for the first time. "My matriarch always tells me to have hope but...I didn't think anyone would ever tell me something like that..."
Natana blushed slightly. "I'm Natana, it's nice to meet you." he said quietly, but smiled. It seemed impossible not to around this fae. Maybe comming here wasn't such a bad idea after all... he though.
Natana blushed slightly. "I'm Natana, it's nice to meet you." he said quietly, but smiled. It seemed impossible not to around this fae. Maybe comming here wasn't such a bad idea after all... he though.
"One should always have hope. Even in the last moments before they die. Your matriarch was right to tell you to have hope," he said, taking a drink from his tea, "I don't like exaggerating so I always tell things as they are for compliments or descriptions. I'm glad I could break the bad trend you had fallen into."
"One should always have hope. Even in the last moments before they die. Your matriarch was right to tell you to have hope," he said, taking a drink from his tea, "I don't like exaggerating so I always tell things as they are for compliments or descriptions. I'm glad I could break the bad trend you had fallen into."
"Thank you..." Iceshadow smiled, drinking the simple Latte that came for her. She was quiet for a while, enjoying the companionship with a fellow Mirror.
"Thank you..." Iceshadow smiled, drinking the simple Latte that came for her. She was quiet for a while, enjoying the companionship with a fellow Mirror.
Taking out a small notebook, he opened it up to a blank page and started drawing out series of pictures. Each was divided by a single white line, and when put together showed a sequence of a single white cloud forming into a mirror and taking its wings from the dark clouds around it.
Taking out a small notebook, he opened it up to a blank page and started drawing out series of pictures. Each was divided by a single white line, and when put together showed a sequence of a single white cloud forming into a mirror and taking its wings from the dark clouds around it.
Rook found himself glancing back and forth between the two female tundras, one currently speaking cheerily with Duro, the other still alone with her drink. While he had to admit to himself that he found the nearer one's black-and-rose coloring more striking, he wasn't sure how to wedge himself into the conversation. Besides, he wasn't sure if the earlier girl had noticed their squabble a minute ago, but if she had, he didn't want to leave that hanging. Not knowing what she thought of him left him on edge.

He took a deep breath, suppressed his nerves, and strode towards the brown tundra, his drink (espresso, mind you) in tow. "Hey!" he said cheerily as he approached, desperately hoping it sounded natural.

Etherea nodded and smiled at the two tundras that seemed to have joined them. "Yeah, sounds like a good idea to me," she added when Duro finished speaking. "Let's look for a table...ah...Rook?" She looked around in confusion. "Rook? Gah, he must have slipped away from us..."
Rook found himself glancing back and forth between the two female tundras, one currently speaking cheerily with Duro, the other still alone with her drink. While he had to admit to himself that he found the nearer one's black-and-rose coloring more striking, he wasn't sure how to wedge himself into the conversation. Besides, he wasn't sure if the earlier girl had noticed their squabble a minute ago, but if she had, he didn't want to leave that hanging. Not knowing what she thought of him left him on edge.

He took a deep breath, suppressed his nerves, and strode towards the brown tundra, his drink (espresso, mind you) in tow. "Hey!" he said cheerily as he approached, desperately hoping it sounded natural.

Etherea nodded and smiled at the two tundras that seemed to have joined them. "Yeah, sounds like a good idea to me," she added when Duro finished speaking. "Let's look for a table...ah...Rook?" She looked around in confusion. "Rook? Gah, he must have slipped away from us..."
34xf4wg.jpg
Iceshadow gasped. "W-wow, is that supposed to be me...?" She knew she didn't have to ask, but a new light shone in her eyes as she looked at the image, amazed at what she saw.
Iceshadow gasped. "W-wow, is that supposed to be me...?" She knew she didn't have to ask, but a new light shone in her eyes as she looked at the image, amazed at what she saw.
"Yes, and it's a good example of what I said. Not too many people appreciate my art or field of study back home," he said, using a claw to cut the page from the book and handing it to Iceshadow, "Here, you can keep it. I had my matriarch place a spell on this book to prevent the pages from being damaged by weather or tears. Only a fine pointed claw can cut through the spell."
"Yes, and it's a good example of what I said. Not too many people appreciate my art or field of study back home," he said, using a claw to cut the page from the book and handing it to Iceshadow, "Here, you can keep it. I had my matriarch place a spell on this book to prevent the pages from being damaged by weather or tears. Only a fine pointed claw can cut through the spell."
Iceshadow took it, smiling as she tucked it under her wing. "Thank you, it's absolutely beautiful..." She chirped, smiling brightly. "I like art, I just can't do it myself. So instead I carve..." She mentioned. "Nobody at homes sees my carvings. I'm usually too shy to show them."
Iceshadow took it, smiling as she tucked it under her wing. "Thank you, it's absolutely beautiful..." She chirped, smiling brightly. "I like art, I just can't do it myself. So instead I carve..." She mentioned. "Nobody at homes sees my carvings. I'm usually too shy to show them."
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13