Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shifters
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31
Ryan's blood chilled at the call. Hunters around was what made the fighting. That was bad, very, very bad. Meeting one of those people was the very last thing he wanted. With a gulp the young man shifted into the serpentine body of the Inland taipan he'd been fused with. With a flick of his tongue the snake detected the sources of heat and slithered away from them and hid in the first tree he figured to be safe to hide in.

Maybe they'd pass by, those hunters. He wanted to know about them without getting beaten to a pulp, and the snake instincts agreed. Fighting was too much effort, even with venom as a weapon.

(Night all of you, I'll try and get Ryan to actually interact like a good little character when I see you all again xD)
Ryan's blood chilled at the call. Hunters around was what made the fighting. That was bad, very, very bad. Meeting one of those people was the very last thing he wanted. With a gulp the young man shifted into the serpentine body of the Inland taipan he'd been fused with. With a flick of his tongue the snake detected the sources of heat and slithered away from them and hid in the first tree he figured to be safe to hide in.

Maybe they'd pass by, those hunters. He wanted to know about them without getting beaten to a pulp, and the snake instincts agreed. Fighting was too much effort, even with venom as a weapon.

(Night all of you, I'll try and get Ryan to actually interact like a good little character when I see you all again xD)
utAh9fr.png
(( This looks pretty interesting... I think I'll join! ))

Name ||
Beck

Age ||

Gender ||
Female

Species ||
German Shepard Dog Shifter

Crush ||
None

Mate ||
None

Looks ||
Human - Rather tall, tan skin and dark green eyes. Long black-brown hair held up in a ponytail. Normally wares a gray shirt and dark blue jeans. Also has a pair of black running shoes. Stands around 6' 8"
Animal - Dark furred German Shepard with dark green eyes. Black "saddle" marking and slightly lighter brown under fur. Stands at about 5' 8" and has a menacing look to her.

Other ||
Beck seems to have minor super speed. However, she has to slow down in order to stop.
Beck seems to be a little unstable personality-wise, and can sometimes snap at any moment thanks to all the experiments.
Beck mostly stays in her animal form, but can't speak very well when in it. Her voice is more dog-like when in animal form.
(( This looks pretty interesting... I think I'll join! ))

Name ||
Beck

Age ||

Gender ||
Female

Species ||
German Shepard Dog Shifter

Crush ||
None

Mate ||
None

Looks ||
Human - Rather tall, tan skin and dark green eyes. Long black-brown hair held up in a ponytail. Normally wares a gray shirt and dark blue jeans. Also has a pair of black running shoes. Stands around 6' 8"
Animal - Dark furred German Shepard with dark green eyes. Black "saddle" marking and slightly lighter brown under fur. Stands at about 5' 8" and has a menacing look to her.

Other ||
Beck seems to have minor super speed. However, she has to slow down in order to stop.
Beck seems to be a little unstable personality-wise, and can sometimes snap at any moment thanks to all the experiments.
Beck mostly stays in her animal form, but can't speak very well when in it. Her voice is more dog-like when in animal form.
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
Seraphiel scowled as the dog he tried to help lunged at him. He grabbed the animal by it's throat and slammed the dog onto his back.
Seraphiel scowled as the dog he tried to help lunged at him. He grabbed the animal by it's throat and slammed the dog onto his back.
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." - Frank Zappa

"I am two with nature." - Woody Allen

I am 100% right 50% of the time.
Salty spread her limbs out on Kara's shoulder, obviously enjoying the warmth radiating from the endothermic mammal. Maybe after this is all over she can shift and return the favor - but that'll have to wait. She has a mission to do.

Her hairs rose up on end, seeing the messy patchwork, better known as Vincent. She wasn't at all familiar with him, but everything about him screamed dangerous.

Not just dangerous to rogue shifters, but to anyone who was unfortunate enough to get within arms reach. Would Michael Woolf really hire a man like him?

Salty decided quickly that she'd rather get her mission going, rather than stay much longer in his company. Shifting, she gets on the tips of her legs and raise her abdomen. As soon as Kara gives the signal, she'll be off along the breeze.
Salty spread her limbs out on Kara's shoulder, obviously enjoying the warmth radiating from the endothermic mammal. Maybe after this is all over she can shift and return the favor - but that'll have to wait. She has a mission to do.

Her hairs rose up on end, seeing the messy patchwork, better known as Vincent. She wasn't at all familiar with him, but everything about him screamed dangerous.

Not just dangerous to rogue shifters, but to anyone who was unfortunate enough to get within arms reach. Would Michael Woolf really hire a man like him?

Salty decided quickly that she'd rather get her mission going, rather than stay much longer in his company. Shifting, she gets on the tips of her legs and raise her abdomen. As soon as Kara gives the signal, she'll be off along the breeze.
Ugh.. what.. The blow allowed Animus to return to his normal state of mind and his eyes returned to their original color. He turned his head to see Seraphiel above him, gripping his neck. Another Runaway!? But, why is he- Animus' eyes turned back to a wild amber color. He bit Seraphiel's wrist, forcing the shifter to let go. Animus slowly circled around Seraphiel, keeping his distance. He may have not be able to think rationally, but his animal instinct told him to be careful against his prey.
Ugh.. what.. The blow allowed Animus to return to his normal state of mind and his eyes returned to their original color. He turned his head to see Seraphiel above him, gripping his neck. Another Runaway!? But, why is he- Animus' eyes turned back to a wild amber color. He bit Seraphiel's wrist, forcing the shifter to let go. Animus slowly circled around Seraphiel, keeping his distance. He may have not be able to think rationally, but his animal instinct told him to be careful against his prey.
animusbanner.png
Seraphiel snarled at the dog, waving his hand to shake the excess blood off of it. He saw the temporary shift from beastial to intellegent, as fleeting as it was. He stayed on the defensive, not wanting to hurt him too badly if he didn't have to.
Seraphiel snarled at the dog, waving his hand to shake the excess blood off of it. He saw the temporary shift from beastial to intellegent, as fleeting as it was. He stayed on the defensive, not wanting to hurt him too badly if he didn't have to.
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." - Frank Zappa

"I am two with nature." - Woody Allen

I am 100% right 50% of the time.
While she was not a violent person, her impulses were very specific. Unlike the canine, she could control it, as far as she knew. Her instinct told her to slash and defense herself, but she held back. Her instinct told her to rip and tear, but she held back. If it wasn't for the injured wolf, she would've been seriously hurt herself because she couldn't bring herself to harm another. Still, the two were about to go at it again, and her inactivity could see one of them killed.

She leapt between them, her large form accidentally pushing her ally back while her massive eagle's talon attempted to pin the crazed dog to the ground, without injuring it. She shrieked in the dog's ear, hopefully to bring it back to its human senses or, if not, at least let it know, in no uncertain terms, how much danger it was in. While Kamilah could never seriously wound another creature, it didn't know that. She just hoped it was enough.

She noticed the other wolf calling for them to run, but they couldn't leave anyone behind, nor turn their backs to any potential danger, which this crazed beast currently was.
While she was not a violent person, her impulses were very specific. Unlike the canine, she could control it, as far as she knew. Her instinct told her to slash and defense herself, but she held back. Her instinct told her to rip and tear, but she held back. If it wasn't for the injured wolf, she would've been seriously hurt herself because she couldn't bring herself to harm another. Still, the two were about to go at it again, and her inactivity could see one of them killed.

She leapt between them, her large form accidentally pushing her ally back while her massive eagle's talon attempted to pin the crazed dog to the ground, without injuring it. She shrieked in the dog's ear, hopefully to bring it back to its human senses or, if not, at least let it know, in no uncertain terms, how much danger it was in. While Kamilah could never seriously wound another creature, it didn't know that. She just hoped it was enough.

She noticed the other wolf calling for them to run, but they couldn't leave anyone behind, nor turn their backs to any potential danger, which this crazed beast currently was.
(@Robin: accepted. and as for everyone else, sorry i wasn't on. I wasn't feeling the best today.)

Cer hurried towards the location of where she heard the howl. She knew her friend was not used to the animal side, and it tended to take control of his mind. All she could think about was making sure nobody hurt him.

Vincent growled and put his knives away. He glanced around, grinning as he saw the other hunter team join him. "Well, if it isn't Kara. Happy to have you join us now." His voice fell as he noticed that it was only him there. Shinra hadn't come back yet. "Well me, exactly. I sent Shinra after that wolf and she hasn't come back yet."
(@Robin: accepted. and as for everyone else, sorry i wasn't on. I wasn't feeling the best today.)

Cer hurried towards the location of where she heard the howl. She knew her friend was not used to the animal side, and it tended to take control of his mind. All she could think about was making sure nobody hurt him.

Vincent growled and put his knives away. He glanced around, grinning as he saw the other hunter team join him. "Well, if it isn't Kara. Happy to have you join us now." His voice fell as he noticed that it was only him there. Shinra hadn't come back yet. "Well me, exactly. I sent Shinra after that wolf and she hasn't come back yet."
"You've got potential in all the right places. I love it, you know I love it." Ben V. of Ludovico Technique. 'Potential'
Kara raised her right hand to a nearby branch to let Salty begin her search for the runaways. "You should really stop underestimating them." She told Vincent. "They're not mindless beasts."

Animus yelped a little as the giant eagle held him to the ground. When the eagle shrieked in his ear it startled him, but it only made him more angry. Animus struggled under it's claws with no avail.
Kara raised her right hand to a nearby branch to let Salty begin her search for the runaways. "You should really stop underestimating them." She told Vincent. "They're not mindless beasts."

Animus yelped a little as the giant eagle held him to the ground. When the eagle shrieked in his ear it startled him, but it only made him more angry. Animus struggled under it's claws with no avail.
animusbanner.png
Salty was more than happy to start her search, waving a limb goodbye to Kara before starting a string of strong leaps up to and through the canopy of the forest fearlessly. Even if she did fall, the trail of silk she leaves in her wake will catch her before she reaches the ground.

Thankfully out of the vocal (and physical) range of any human's hearing (and, for the most part, undetectable for other large animals), she's safe to whisper a quiet, spidery "wheeeeeee" as she jumps the gaps.
Salty was more than happy to start her search, waving a limb goodbye to Kara before starting a string of strong leaps up to and through the canopy of the forest fearlessly. Even if she did fall, the trail of silk she leaves in her wake will catch her before she reaches the ground.

Thankfully out of the vocal (and physical) range of any human's hearing (and, for the most part, undetectable for other large animals), she's safe to whisper a quiet, spidery "wheeeeeee" as she jumps the gaps.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31