Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shifters
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@ceralexikamber
-I must have misread the description, After all I'm a tad sleepy xD

you need more hunters though?
@ceralexikamber
-I must have misread the description, After all I'm a tad sleepy xD

you need more hunters though?
RJKPkOA.png

I am always looking to buy Holiday Currency!
Not good! Not good!

Seraphiel watched the treetops pass by under them with startled eyes. He was a creature of the ground, and being in the amy so high up made him uneasy to say in the least. He whined and squirmed, instinctively trying to get back to the solid earth.
Not good! Not good!

Seraphiel watched the treetops pass by under them with startled eyes. He was a creature of the ground, and being in the amy so high up made him uneasy to say in the least. He whined and squirmed, instinctively trying to get back to the solid earth.
"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." - Frank Zappa

"I am two with nature." - Woody Allen

I am 100% right 50% of the time.
(of course :) Always happy for more bad guys. lol)
(of course :) Always happy for more bad guys. lol)
"You've got potential in all the right places. I love it, you know I love it." Ben V. of Ludovico Technique. 'Potential'
Oh for the love of! If he squirmed too much, she'd drop him! She was just getting used to this herself darn him! She lowered herself to the ground and hovered for a split moment, the most she could manage, before depositing him on the ground. She backed away, giving him a pouting look, the best she could manage in her eagle form before looking closer to inspect the wound. She suspected they were far enough from the hunters for a small respite, but they really needed to find a better place.

With one talon she carved a stick figure human into the earth before pointing with her talon at the wolf's head, then at the stick figure, then turned around and crouched down, holding her wings out for leverage. She hoped this would suffice as acceptable to the uppity wolf
Oh for the love of! If he squirmed too much, she'd drop him! She was just getting used to this herself darn him! She lowered herself to the ground and hovered for a split moment, the most she could manage, before depositing him on the ground. She backed away, giving him a pouting look, the best she could manage in her eagle form before looking closer to inspect the wound. She suspected they were far enough from the hunters for a small respite, but they really needed to find a better place.

With one talon she carved a stick figure human into the earth before pointing with her talon at the wolf's head, then at the stick figure, then turned around and crouched down, holding her wings out for leverage. She hoped this would suffice as acceptable to the uppity wolf
Seraphiel shifted back into a human with a whimper. He held his side to stop the blood flow crudely. He walked over to the massive eagle. "Do you want me to get on your back?" He asked in a raspy whisper.
Seraphiel shifted back into a human with a whimper. He held his side to stop the blood flow crudely. He walked over to the massive eagle. "Do you want me to get on your back?" He asked in a raspy whisper.

(got in trouble with the bf again..... :/ oh well. Here's what everyone's been waiting for. jk. the Cer vs Shinra fight.)

Shinra caught up to the wolf with ease. She lurched forward, digging her claws into the wolf's back. Cer howled out in pain, then turned and snapped her jaws around Shinra's left forepaw. The panther let out a yowl of pain.
"Don't think you can beat me so easily!" Cer snarled before smashing her combined weigh into the side of a tree. Shinra slid off with and oompf and shook away the nausea. She got to her paws once again and circled Cer, claws outstretched.
"I will bring your pelt back, with you breathing or not." Shinra growled. She swiped at Cer's muzzle, leaving gashes along her snout. Cer snarled at her, lunging for the black cat's throat.
(got in trouble with the bf again..... :/ oh well. Here's what everyone's been waiting for. jk. the Cer vs Shinra fight.)

Shinra caught up to the wolf with ease. She lurched forward, digging her claws into the wolf's back. Cer howled out in pain, then turned and snapped her jaws around Shinra's left forepaw. The panther let out a yowl of pain.
"Don't think you can beat me so easily!" Cer snarled before smashing her combined weigh into the side of a tree. Shinra slid off with and oompf and shook away the nausea. She got to her paws once again and circled Cer, claws outstretched.
"I will bring your pelt back, with you breathing or not." Shinra growled. She swiped at Cer's muzzle, leaving gashes along her snout. Cer snarled at her, lunging for the black cat's throat.
"You've got potential in all the right places. I love it, you know I love it." Ben V. of Ludovico Technique. 'Potential'
Kamilah looked back and nodded. "Better idea?" She asked, unused to talking in her animal form. Unused to her animal form in general. She thought it'd be easier to carry the big lug instead of him grasping on for dear life, but if he was more comfortable that way, so be it. She had other hunters to find and, hopefully, save...or have them save her. Surely one of them had a plan. Right now, everyone was flying by the skin of their teeth...or beak, in her case.
Kamilah looked back and nodded. "Better idea?" She asked, unused to talking in her animal form. Unused to her animal form in general. She thought it'd be easier to carry the big lug instead of him grasping on for dear life, but if he was more comfortable that way, so be it. She had other hunters to find and, hopefully, save...or have them save her. Surely one of them had a plan. Right now, everyone was flying by the skin of their teeth...or beak, in her case.
Kara was angry. She had told the scientists that brainwashing so many Shifters at once would leave to some sort of error. And now, hundreds of those beasts were running loose. "For a bunch of geniuses, they can be so stupid at times." She said out loud, knowing no one was around to hear her. Well no one human. Kara looked down to her right hand that was resting on a table in front of her. A small spider, smaller than Kara's fingernail, was apparently waving at the woman. "Sorry, Salty. I know it must be uncomfortable, but that's the only way to find you if I lose you." She lifted the small spider to her shoulder so that she would not lose Salty. "Well, time to go hunting."

Animus stopped to listen to the fight going on at some distance from where he was at. "Cer..." Animus said to himself and turned to run towards the ongoing battle but stopped himself. "No. She can take care of herself. I'm sure of it." No hunter's were currently chasing him, so he had to take this chance to get as much distance as possible. "Now... which direction should I- Ugh!" He suddenly collapsed and hugged himself "No... not... now!" Animus squirmed and rolled around in pain as if he was being attacked by some sort of mysterious force. Suddenly his teeth grew sharper, his hands and feet started to take the forms of dog paws, the ears turned more canine, and he started growing a tail. Unable to hold it in, Animus howled, alerting whoever was nearby to his location.
Kara was angry. She had told the scientists that brainwashing so many Shifters at once would leave to some sort of error. And now, hundreds of those beasts were running loose. "For a bunch of geniuses, they can be so stupid at times." She said out loud, knowing no one was around to hear her. Well no one human. Kara looked down to her right hand that was resting on a table in front of her. A small spider, smaller than Kara's fingernail, was apparently waving at the woman. "Sorry, Salty. I know it must be uncomfortable, but that's the only way to find you if I lose you." She lifted the small spider to her shoulder so that she would not lose Salty. "Well, time to go hunting."

Animus stopped to listen to the fight going on at some distance from where he was at. "Cer..." Animus said to himself and turned to run towards the ongoing battle but stopped himself. "No. She can take care of herself. I'm sure of it." No hunter's were currently chasing him, so he had to take this chance to get as much distance as possible. "Now... which direction should I- Ugh!" He suddenly collapsed and hugged himself "No... not... now!" Animus squirmed and rolled around in pain as if he was being attacked by some sort of mysterious force. Suddenly his teeth grew sharper, his hands and feet started to take the forms of dog paws, the ears turned more canine, and he started growing a tail. Unable to hold it in, Animus howled, alerting whoever was nearby to his location.
animusbanner.png
Seraphiel still didn't like the idea of being in the sky, but he didn't argue and got on her back. "This is so awkward..." He mumbled to himself.
Seraphiel still didn't like the idea of being in the sky, but he didn't argue and got on her back. "This is so awkward..." He mumbled to himself.

Cer's ears perked up. She knew that howl anywhere. "Animus..." She murmured.
"Seems like your friend isn't having such a great time." Shinra scoffed. Her fur was soaked in blood, but then again. So was the wolf's. They were equally matched in speed and power.
"Enough!" Cer snarled. "I will take you down once and for all Shinra!" With that she went after the panther once more.
Cer's ears perked up. She knew that howl anywhere. "Animus..." She murmured.
"Seems like your friend isn't having such a great time." Shinra scoffed. Her fur was soaked in blood, but then again. So was the wolf's. They were equally matched in speed and power.
"Enough!" Cer snarled. "I will take you down once and for all Shinra!" With that she went after the panther once more.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31