Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shifters
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
(Sorry, I forgot she was a shark.)
Remy leaped off the tree with her new allies on her back. She landed on the ground with a loud thump. Even though the jump was almost ten stories, she didnt even flinch. The scientists had given her an extra strength boost, which really seemed to help when jumping from high places.
(Sorry, I forgot she was a shark.)
Remy leaped off the tree with her new allies on her back. She landed on the ground with a loud thump. Even though the jump was almost ten stories, she didnt even flinch. The scientists had given her an extra strength boost, which really seemed to help when jumping from high places.
"You've got potential in all the right places. I love it, you know I love it." Ben V. of Ludovico Technique. 'Potential'
((CerKamber: It's all right :)
I had no idea Remy was in the tree still, I thought she was on the ground. Oh well, I guess Seung, Laine, and Remy have very good balance!))

Laine watched as the bat boy began to groan and cup his ears. "His hearing must be extremely sensitive to be causing him that much pain," she thought. To her own ears the sound of the Pet crashing through the trees towards them was loud, but not debilitating.
While this boy's hearing could be a valuable asset in the future, it was a problem right now.

She could see him try to grasp at the tiger's fur. If he wasn't able to control himself, there's no doubt he would fall off when the tiger jumped down. Laine watched the boy for a few more seconds seeing if he would be able to securely grasp the tiger's fur. If he was unable to, she would lean forward over him and grasp the fur in front of him. It would keep him tight against the tiger's body. It wouldn't be the best way to keep him steady but at least he wouldn't fall off as easily, and if he did begin to fall off she could catch him quickly. Laine noticed the tiger was getting ready to jump.

She took her hands away from her face, the stench of the Pet made her eyes water. She readied herself to lean over the boy if she had to, arms outstretched.

Laine wanted to audibly tell him to dig deep and fight it, but she concluded more noise would not help this boy's situation at all. She silently encouraged him in her mind. Illogical as it was she felt it was better than nothing.

@Dracoon
((CerKamber: It's all right :)
I had no idea Remy was in the tree still, I thought she was on the ground. Oh well, I guess Seung, Laine, and Remy have very good balance!))

Laine watched as the bat boy began to groan and cup his ears. "His hearing must be extremely sensitive to be causing him that much pain," she thought. To her own ears the sound of the Pet crashing through the trees towards them was loud, but not debilitating.
While this boy's hearing could be a valuable asset in the future, it was a problem right now.

She could see him try to grasp at the tiger's fur. If he wasn't able to control himself, there's no doubt he would fall off when the tiger jumped down. Laine watched the boy for a few more seconds seeing if he would be able to securely grasp the tiger's fur. If he was unable to, she would lean forward over him and grasp the fur in front of him. It would keep him tight against the tiger's body. It wouldn't be the best way to keep him steady but at least he wouldn't fall off as easily, and if he did begin to fall off she could catch him quickly. Laine noticed the tiger was getting ready to jump.

She took her hands away from her face, the stench of the Pet made her eyes water. She readied herself to lean over the boy if she had to, arms outstretched.

Laine wanted to audibly tell him to dig deep and fight it, but she concluded more noise would not help this boy's situation at all. She silently encouraged him in her mind. Illogical as it was she felt it was better than nothing.

@Dracoon
- LeopardShark
@CerKamber @LeopardShark

Seung managed to grab onto a few tufts feebly before the weight of the tiger jumping down made him fly upwards. Struggling against the sheer force of being thrown back he quickly fought his way through the upward current and grabbed onto a second tuft as they landed. He was then thrown back, landing into the soft fur as Remy made contact with the ground. His head continued to throb painfully, a reminder that the Pet crashing through was getting closer and closer. "Please...go quickly..." The pain was beginning to grow unbearably, pressing on his nerves with a crushing force.

((Seung can walk upside down in both forms, so yes, we all have excellent balance xD Also I realised we're land-sea-air as a trio :>))
@CerKamber @LeopardShark

Seung managed to grab onto a few tufts feebly before the weight of the tiger jumping down made him fly upwards. Struggling against the sheer force of being thrown back he quickly fought his way through the upward current and grabbed onto a second tuft as they landed. He was then thrown back, landing into the soft fur as Remy made contact with the ground. His head continued to throb painfully, a reminder that the Pet crashing through was getting closer and closer. "Please...go quickly..." The pain was beginning to grow unbearably, pressing on his nerves with a crushing force.

((Seung can walk upside down in both forms, so yes, we all have excellent balance xD Also I realised we're land-sea-air as a trio :>))
Laine saw as the boy in front of her flew up into the air as the tiger descended from the branch. She could also feel her own body begin to lift into the air but stopped herself by firmly squeezing her legs against the tiger's sides and holding on to a handful of fur with one hand.

She was about to grab the boy and hold him down with her other free hand but as soon as they hit the ground he was thrown against the tiger's body. He was still groaning and she barely heard his plea to the tiger which was, "Please...go quickly..."

In a split second after the tiger had landed, Laine whipped her head around to see what their pursuer looked like. The Pet was a few feet away from them now and she could now see what it was. It was a lion. A BIG lion. "Hopefully this tiger can run faster than that lion," she thought. She retched at its scent. The lion's breath was hot and foul and its overall smell reeked of the facility. It brought back some bad memories. Laine gritted her teeth trying to block them out, she needed to stay focused.

She turned her head back forward, tightly gripping the tiger's fur with both hands, but still ready to grab the boy if he started to fall off. She waited for the tiger to begin sprinting.
Laine saw as the boy in front of her flew up into the air as the tiger descended from the branch. She could also feel her own body begin to lift into the air but stopped herself by firmly squeezing her legs against the tiger's sides and holding on to a handful of fur with one hand.

She was about to grab the boy and hold him down with her other free hand but as soon as they hit the ground he was thrown against the tiger's body. He was still groaning and she barely heard his plea to the tiger which was, "Please...go quickly..."

In a split second after the tiger had landed, Laine whipped her head around to see what their pursuer looked like. The Pet was a few feet away from them now and she could now see what it was. It was a lion. A BIG lion. "Hopefully this tiger can run faster than that lion," she thought. She retched at its scent. The lion's breath was hot and foul and its overall smell reeked of the facility. It brought back some bad memories. Laine gritted her teeth trying to block them out, she needed to stay focused.

She turned her head back forward, tightly gripping the tiger's fur with both hands, but still ready to grab the boy if he started to fall off. She waited for the tiger to begin sprinting.
- LeopardShark
@Verl
Soraya looked at Ryan, did she really know too much for people not to believe her? "You are right.. there is too much noise." she said, knowing f she stayed too long at a place, she was just sitting bait for any pets nearby," Look, good luck where-ever you end up..." She said, a bit upset before she ran off herself, she knew which direction the city was.. and if she could get herself there than she could easily dissapear.. As much as she wanted a friend because she hated being alone, she knew that he wouldnt trust her enough to give her a bit of a chance. At top speed, a tasmanian devil can go 8km an hour... that wasn't much but at least she could gain some distance. She looked at her bag, maybe she was too prepared and the weight from her bag was slowing her down. She sighed as she got some distance, part of her hated being so alone.. even if it is was the best way to survive, being alone meant you had too much time to tlak to yourself and she really wished that he would have given her a chance.
@Verl
Soraya looked at Ryan, did she really know too much for people not to believe her? "You are right.. there is too much noise." she said, knowing f she stayed too long at a place, she was just sitting bait for any pets nearby," Look, good luck where-ever you end up..." She said, a bit upset before she ran off herself, she knew which direction the city was.. and if she could get herself there than she could easily dissapear.. As much as she wanted a friend because she hated being alone, she knew that he wouldnt trust her enough to give her a bit of a chance. At top speed, a tasmanian devil can go 8km an hour... that wasn't much but at least she could gain some distance. She looked at her bag, maybe she was too prepared and the weight from her bag was slowing her down. She sighed as she got some distance, part of her hated being so alone.. even if it is was the best way to survive, being alone meant you had too much time to tlak to yourself and she really wished that he would have given her a chance.
(If I dont post as much its because my brother-in-law is in the hospital and hes very sick. I'm also working alot so I'm apologizing now, If you need my characters to do or say something, I give permission for you to use them..)
(If I dont post as much its because my brother-in-law is in the hospital and hes very sick. I'm also working alot so I'm apologizing now, If you need my characters to do or say something, I give permission for you to use them..)
"You've got potential in all the right places. I love it, you know I love it." Ben V. of Ludovico Technique. 'Potential'
((I can wait for your response, even if it takes a few days. It would feel weird using your characters. This roleplay isn't the center of my life X3))
((I can wait for your response, even if it takes a few days. It would feel weird using your characters. This roleplay isn't the center of my life X3))
- LeopardShark
((Same, @CerKamber. I have another roleplay running alongside this so it doesn't matter if responses are hanging. RL takes precedence.))
((Same, @CerKamber. I have another roleplay running alongside this so it doesn't matter if responses are hanging. RL takes precedence.))
((Sorry for not posting for a while. Was waiting on other characters to continue the story. If need be I'll just drop Kara and continue the story with Animus. So what did I miss?))
((Sorry for not posting for a while. Was waiting on other characters to continue the story. If need be I'll just drop Kara and continue the story with Animus. So what did I miss?))
animusbanner.png
(@DaeAnimus: well you havent missed much with the shifters in the cave. atrio of shifters were spotted by a pet and are on the run now. and I'm not quite sure whats going on with the labs.)
(@DaeAnimus: well you havent missed much with the shifters in the cave. atrio of shifters were spotted by a pet and are on the run now. and I'm not quite sure whats going on with the labs.)
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31