Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Buttersnake Dancer [All Welcome!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
(Hehehe chaos is awesome lol Hi! Also here are Aurora and Aurelia, I forgot to share their appearances earlier) Aurora: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61410801][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/614109/61410801_350.png[/img][/url] Aurelia: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91893156][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/918932/91893156_350.png[/img][/url] Also we have literally no male dragons lol, would it be alright if I added one?) As the dance came to an end, Aurora was finally able to snap out of her trance-like state, ripping her eyes away from the stage - only to find Aurelia standing two feet in front of her, her own eyes fixed on the dancers as well. Aurora sighed and smiled, sitting and scooting closer to her sister with her tail curled around her to watch the finale of the dance.
(Hehehe chaos is awesome lol
Hi! Also here are Aurora and Aurelia, I forgot to share their appearances earlier)

Aurora:
61410801_350.png
Aurelia:
91893156_350.png

Also we have literally no male dragons lol, would it be alright if I added one?)

As the dance came to an end, Aurora was finally able to snap out of her trance-like state, ripping her eyes away from the stage - only to find Aurelia standing two feet in front of her, her own eyes fixed on the dancers as well. Aurora sighed and smiled, sitting and scooting closer to her sister with her tail curled around her to watch the finale of the dance.
(AWE SIBLINGS! and y e s pls add as many as you please)

Lepidoptera’s show ended on a high note, the buttersnakes making beautiful designs in the air.
(AWE SIBLINGS! and y e s pls add as many as you please)

Lepidoptera’s show ended on a high note, the buttersnakes making beautiful designs in the air.
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
(Awesome! This is Hornet, Aurora's friend. He'd been waiting outside the show for Aurora to find her sister, but once she took too long he decided to come in and find them. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91333903][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/913340/91333903_350.png[/img][/url] ) As the final note ended, the dragons all around began shifting and bustling, trying to find their way either out or towards the stage. Aurora felt someone tap her shoulder and she turned to see Hornet, who had a questioning look on his face. "Sorry, we just wanted to watch for a bit," she said sheepishly and gesturing to Aurelia. "CAN WE GO SAY HI THAT DRAGON IS SO PRETTY AND HER SNAKES TOO I WANNA SAY HIIIIII PLEASE PLEASE -" Aurelia was cut off by Aurora clamping a talon over her mouth before she could keep yelling. "Yes yes, just please stop screeching," she pleaded, giggling.
(Awesome! This is Hornet, Aurora's friend. He'd been waiting outside the show for Aurora to find her sister, but once she took too long he decided to come in and find them.

91333903_350.png
)

As the final note ended, the dragons all around began shifting and bustling, trying to find their way either out or towards the stage. Aurora felt someone tap her shoulder and she turned to see Hornet, who had a questioning look on his face. "Sorry, we just wanted to watch for a bit," she said sheepishly and gesturing to Aurelia.
"CAN WE GO SAY HI THAT DRAGON IS SO PRETTY AND HER SNAKES TOO I WANNA SAY HIIIIII PLEASE PLEASE -" Aurelia was cut off by Aurora clamping a talon over her mouth before she could keep yelling. "Yes yes, just please stop screeching," she pleaded, giggling.
lavender's tail disappeared into the alleyway besides the backstage, her talon-steps slowly fading down the alley. there was a THUMP-THUMP, and she was suddenly on the roof, clambering up and back down, disappearing into the backstage area.
lavender's tail disappeared into the alleyway besides the backstage, her talon-steps slowly fading down the alley. there was a THUMP-THUMP, and she was suddenly on the roof, clambering up and back down, disappearing into the backstage area.
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
Aurora, Aurelia, and Hornet made their way through the crowd up to the stage, where they tried to catch a glimpse of the dancer. Hornet heard a thump above him and glanced up, but thought it might have been a bird or something landing on the roof.
Aurora, Aurelia, and Hornet made their way through the crowd up to the stage, where they tried to catch a glimpse of the dancer. Hornet heard a thump above him and glanced up, but thought it might have been a bird or something landing on the roof.
The show ended. Lepidoptera made her way backstage to her room.
The show ended. Lepidoptera made her way backstage to her room.
Hatchery
Art Shop
@Opaldragon12 (THE SIBLINGS ARE ADORABLE AAAAA)
@Opaldragon12 (THE SIBLINGS ARE ADORABLE AAAAA)
Hatchery
Art Shop
Lavender hissed, glancing around the room as she heard the quiet tip-tap of dragon claws. She threw a final item into her bag and launched upwards, clamboring from roof to roof.
Lavender hissed, glancing around the room as she heard the quiet tip-tap of dragon claws. She threw a final item into her bag and launched upwards, clamboring from roof to roof.
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
(@BeansGalore EEEE THANK U LOL)

Aurora craned her neck over the rest of the dragons, just in time to see the dancer disappearing backstage. Aurelia clambered up her back for a better vantage point from her head… and then promptly took off, flapping her little wings in the direction of where the auraboa had gone. Aurora’s eyes widened. Her little sister had only recently learned how to fly - she could easily fall. “Aurelia! Get back here!” She half-yelled, half-hissed. She sighed and leapt up into the air to fly after her, only to see Aurelia’s little tail disappearing where the dancer’s had only moments ago.

Aurelia landed clumsily with a thump backstage. Looking around, she took a few steps forward and then bumped into another dragon. She looked up to see the one and only Auraboa dancer, and her face split into a wide grin. She hugged the dancers leg tightly. “Hiiiii pretty dragon! I liked your dancing and your snakes,” she said.
(@BeansGalore EEEE THANK U LOL)

Aurora craned her neck over the rest of the dragons, just in time to see the dancer disappearing backstage. Aurelia clambered up her back for a better vantage point from her head… and then promptly took off, flapping her little wings in the direction of where the auraboa had gone. Aurora’s eyes widened. Her little sister had only recently learned how to fly - she could easily fall. “Aurelia! Get back here!” She half-yelled, half-hissed. She sighed and leapt up into the air to fly after her, only to see Aurelia’s little tail disappearing where the dancer’s had only moments ago.

Aurelia landed clumsily with a thump backstage. Looking around, she took a few steps forward and then bumped into another dragon. She looked up to see the one and only Auraboa dancer, and her face split into a wide grin. She hugged the dancers leg tightly. “Hiiiii pretty dragon! I liked your dancing and your snakes,” she said.
Lepidoptera bowed to the small hatchling, before quickly and gracefully slithering onto the roofs after the Obelisk, she was faster than one would expect, and caught up to Lavender easily. "And what do you think you're doing?"
Lepidoptera bowed to the small hatchling, before quickly and gracefully slithering onto the roofs after the Obelisk, she was faster than one would expect, and caught up to Lavender easily. "And what do you think you're doing?"
Hatchery
Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21