Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Buttersnake Dancer [All Welcome!]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
(Vibes in working on a commission)

Sennit’s ears pinned back. “Me?...oh...I’m from somewhere far.”
(Vibes in working on a commission)

Sennit’s ears pinned back. “Me?...oh...I’m from somewhere far.”
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
(Ooh funnnn dude!)
Hornet tilted his head and looked at the snake draped over the giant’s wing. “How far? Snakes like that aren’t easy to find around here.”
(Ooh funnnn dude!)
Hornet tilted his head and looked at the snake draped over the giant’s wing. “How far? Snakes like that aren’t easy to find around here.”
[??/aether]
(sorry about being kinda inactive, I sorta ignored the discussion as it was clogging my notifs and didn't realize we continued; im probably gonna drop out as I did my little part n now I explode dramatically)
She shifted, her scales still crackling with electricity as the imperial left. Well, she had to get rid of the lightning somehow; so, she turned, sending the bright ball of zappy-ness into the roof tiles. They absorbed the shock pretty well, only one of them shattering and exploding. She took a momentary running start and lifted off, away from the scene.
[??/aether]
(sorry about being kinda inactive, I sorta ignored the discussion as it was clogging my notifs and didn't realize we continued; im probably gonna drop out as I did my little part n now I explode dramatically)
She shifted, her scales still crackling with electricity as the imperial left. Well, she had to get rid of the lightning somehow; so, she turned, sending the bright ball of zappy-ness into the roof tiles. They absorbed the shock pretty well, only one of them shattering and exploding. She took a momentary running start and lifted off, away from the scene.
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
is snakling free?
is snakling free?
7kXqKFJ.png q2zMYvt.png
@Squiddyana snakeling should show himself owo
@Squiddyana snakeling should show himself owo
Hatchery
Art Shop
{ Hello! I just thought I should check, is there anything I’m needed for? }
{ Hello! I just thought I should check, is there anything I’m needed for? }
Timezone ;; FRT +8
@SwiftHasOreos (are you going to join back in?)
@SwiftHasOreos (are you going to join back in?)
Hatchery
Art Shop
{ I should be able to, though I still won’t be able to reply as often! }
{ I should be able to, though I still won’t be able to reply as often! }
Timezone ;; FRT +8
@SwiftHasOreos (not a problem :) we all a bit slow cuz schedules)
@SwiftHasOreos (not a problem :) we all a bit slow cuz schedules)
Hatchery
Art Shop
{ Fair! Do you reckon I should do a little more with Hellfire(whether that’s him leaving the alley as intended and interacting with newer characters, going back to his previous post to Bayren, or something else) or introduce another fellow? }
{ Fair! Do you reckon I should do a little more with Hellfire(whether that’s him leaving the alley as intended and interacting with newer characters, going back to his previous post to Bayren, or something else) or introduce another fellow? }
Timezone ;; FRT +8
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21