Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Buttersnake Dancer [All Welcome!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Ranna looked at her open the wings infested with snakes, the intimidating fangs. She was not listening to Aster at all and instead found herself approaching the dancer thinking it was an invitation for an embrace. She not thinking, and aster apologetic looking at the others..
Ranna looked at her open the wings infested with snakes, the intimidating fangs. She was not listening to Aster at all and instead found herself approaching the dancer thinking it was an invitation for an embrace. She not thinking, and aster apologetic looking at the others..
Bump! Looking for more people!
Bump! Looking for more people!
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
(Bump :))
(Bump :))
Hatchery
Art Shop
Aurora's plan had been to sneak into the show, find her younger sister Aurelia, and then sneak out. What she hadn't expected was to catch sight of the dancer onstage and be compelled to stay just a little longer... She was mesmerizing, and even though Aurora knew she had to find her sister, she couldn't bring herself to tear her eyes away from the entrancing show. She was utterly fascinated by the way the dragon and the snakes moved in perfect tandem to the music.
Aurora's plan had been to sneak into the show, find her younger sister Aurelia, and then sneak out. What she hadn't expected was to catch sight of the dancer onstage and be compelled to stay just a little longer... She was mesmerizing, and even though Aurora knew she had to find her sister, she couldn't bring herself to tear her eyes away from the entrancing show. She was utterly fascinated by the way the dragon and the snakes moved in perfect tandem to the music.
The auraboa was finishing her last show of the night, all of her snake familiars dancing with her and showing off briliant colors.

( @Opaldragon12 Hiya!)
The auraboa was finishing her last show of the night, all of her snake familiars dancing with her and showing off briliant colors.

( @Opaldragon12 Hiya!)
Hatchery
Art Shop
(APPEARS!!!)[[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71605988][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/716060/71605988_350.png[/img][/url] She watched the auraboa's dance, her eyes glinting in the low light. There was a feel about her, something mischevious, but she blended well into the crowd as she made her way towards the back stage area. Bored dragons didn't make the best audience, or most well behaved. (if i get perms i might make some chaos ;) )
(APPEARS!!!)[71605988_350.png

She watched the auraboa's dance, her eyes glinting in the low light. There was a feel about her, something mischevious, but she blended well into the crowd as she made her way towards the back stage area. Bored dragons didn't make the best audience, or most well behaved.

(if i get perms i might make some chaos ;) )
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
@Nmrdragon (heck yeah we love chaos)

The auraboa seemed to gaze directly at her, the snakes on her head waving around in a pretty pattern.

(i love boas)
@Nmrdragon (heck yeah we love chaos)

The auraboa seemed to gaze directly at her, the snakes on her head waving around in a pretty pattern.

(i love boas)
Hatchery
Art Shop
The Obelisk didn't seem to notice the dancer's watchfulness. Her own movements reflected the dancers', moving and twisting through the crowd, talons flicking as she collected more and more treasure. A theif, one might call her. A artist, she'd call herself.

She continued moving to the backstage, a deep rumbling noise coming from her throat

(i've applied for like 6 rps and this is the only one that has responded LOL. Would u mind if i sent u a friend req, @BeansGalore, and started a rp?)
The Obelisk didn't seem to notice the dancer's watchfulness. Her own movements reflected the dancers', moving and twisting through the crowd, talons flicking as she collected more and more treasure. A theif, one might call her. A artist, she'd call herself.

She continued moving to the backstage, a deep rumbling noise coming from her throat

(i've applied for like 6 rps and this is the only one that has responded LOL. Would u mind if i sent u a friend req, @BeansGalore, and started a rp?)
NzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif iWG9EFl.gifNzIvRCm.gif NzIvRCm.gif
@Nmrdragon (I don't mind at all!)

Lepidoptera grinned and slithered in a graceful circle on her stage, not minding whatever the Obelisk was up to.
@Nmrdragon (I don't mind at all!)

Lepidoptera grinned and slithered in a graceful circle on her stage, not minding whatever the Obelisk was up to.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Dee, a delivery dragon had come to deliver a package. She had gotten sidetracked when she saw the Auraboa on stage and ended up watching the show instead. After a bit, she managed to remember what she had come for and headed off to search the crowds for a dragon that matched the package description. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86967325][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/869674/86967325_350.png[/img][/url]

Dee, a delivery dragon had come to deliver a package. She had gotten sidetracked when she saw the Auraboa on stage and ended up watching the show instead. After a bit, she managed to remember what she had come for and headed off to search the crowds for a dragon that matched the package description.

86967325_350.png
Come check out Morning glory! (currently under repairs)
QKenIL5.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21