Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Home of the Petals (1x1 RP)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28
The man took the bottle and observed it.

“…Consider me impressed,” he said. “This is in better condition than I thought it would be. Henry, your pay is in the back.”

He tossed a set of keys Henry’s way, and the latter caught them and promptly used them to unlock the door leading further into the building. The man watched him for a second before looking back at Estella and Charles.

“Now, did you two ever tell me your names?”
The man took the bottle and observed it.

“…Consider me impressed,” he said. “This is in better condition than I thought it would be. Henry, your pay is in the back.”

He tossed a set of keys Henry’s way, and the latter caught them and promptly used them to unlock the door leading further into the building. The man watched him for a second before looking back at Estella and Charles.

“Now, did you two ever tell me your names?”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Charles smiled innocently at the man. "My name is Kelly." It ended with the same sound so, it was technically correct. He suddenly got a bad vibe and wanted to run outside, to not look back. But instead of trusting his instinct, he stubbornly stood his ground.
Charles smiled innocently at the man. "My name is Kelly." It ended with the same sound so, it was technically correct. He suddenly got a bad vibe and wanted to run outside, to not look back. But instead of trusting his instinct, he stubbornly stood his ground.

Lore clan × pm friendly × remember to drink water
“I’m Bea!” Estella said cheerfully. Forget sounding perfectly matched with her actual name; she just went off of the first thing on her mind.

“Kelly and Bea, huh?” The man looked at them and nodded. “All right. What do you want from the boss?”
“I’m Bea!” Estella said cheerfully. Forget sounding perfectly matched with her actual name; she just went off of the first thing on her mind.

“Kelly and Bea, huh?” The man looked at them and nodded. “All right. What do you want from the boss?”
Charles- er, Kelly now- nodded in quiet satisfaction. "We want to join their gang. See, we really look up to them. It's a real shame that other person wasn't. She came to us, ya see? We didn't know she was a dang spy. I'm ready for the tattoo now!'

(He's trying his best)
Charles- er, Kelly now- nodded in quiet satisfaction. "We want to join their gang. See, we really look up to them. It's a real shame that other person wasn't. She came to us, ya see? We didn't know she was a dang spy. I'm ready for the tattoo now!'

(He's trying his best)

Estella-Bea nodded in agreement. The man didn't seem as sure anymore.

"Who told you this was a gang? Or who Sir was, to begin with?" the man asked.

"Word of mouth?" Estella-Bea tried.

"We don't do word of mouth," the man replied, frowning now. "We do recommendations - and I'm not sure you have one."
Estella-Bea nodded in agreement. The man didn't seem as sure anymore.

"Who told you this was a gang? Or who Sir was, to begin with?" the man asked.

"Word of mouth?" Estella-Bea tried.

"We don't do word of mouth," the man replied, frowning now. "We do recommendations - and I'm not sure you have one."
Charles- Kelly- pointed at Henry. "He told us you were.... and that I had to get a tattoo to prove it..." Charles gave Henry a sad look. The bulky fighter turned back to the man. "Henry lied to us in case we were spies. I didn't know any better." He perked up. "And thank goodness he did, other wise the fool- if we hadn't killed her- would of been telling everyone lies about Sir!"

(Henry and Charles are different people lol I keep forgetting)
Charles- Kelly- pointed at Henry. "He told us you were.... and that I had to get a tattoo to prove it..." Charles gave Henry a sad look. The bulky fighter turned back to the man. "Henry lied to us in case we were spies. I didn't know any better." He perked up. "And thank goodness he did, other wise the fool- if we hadn't killed her- would of been telling everyone lies about Sir!"

(Henry and Charles are different people lol I keep forgetting)

(I mean, they are both semi-generic English names lol.)

Henry gave Charles a skeptical look, carrying a satchel with papers out of the back room.

"Let me get this straight," the man said, sighing, "Henry supposedly lied to you about needing to get a tattoo, and you think that's a good thing for whoever to steal with aqualight to say? You're not supposed to be saying anything about Sir in the general world at all. Henry should have told you that."

"I did," Henry quickly confirmed.

"He didn't," Estella added even quicker.
(I mean, they are both semi-generic English names lol.)

Henry gave Charles a skeptical look, carrying a satchel with papers out of the back room.

"Let me get this straight," the man said, sighing, "Henry supposedly lied to you about needing to get a tattoo, and you think that's a good thing for whoever to steal with aqualight to say? You're not supposed to be saying anything about Sir in the general world at all. Henry should have told you that."

"I did," Henry quickly confirmed.

"He didn't," Estella added even quicker.
Charles shook his head. "I don't remember him saying it. I've always wanted a tattoo; and anything for Sir, of course!"

He wished he had Jaspers smarts. Refusing to look at Estella, but if he could, he would tell her to burn the building down. Instead, he looked at the floor and hummed in thought. "I just want to prove myself." He said quietly.

Jasper unfortunately couldn't find anything but an open window. Unfortunately, there was someone inside the room. So she just watched the person and stayed quiet. Yes, she was hanging upside down from the roof.
Charles shook his head. "I don't remember him saying it. I've always wanted a tattoo; and anything for Sir, of course!"

He wished he had Jaspers smarts. Refusing to look at Estella, but if he could, he would tell her to burn the building down. Instead, he looked at the floor and hummed in thought. "I just want to prove myself." He said quietly.

Jasper unfortunately couldn't find anything but an open window. Unfortunately, there was someone inside the room. So she just watched the person and stayed quiet. Yes, she was hanging upside down from the roof.

The man just sighed and look at Henry.

“Take them to where I found you, yeah?”

“I already got what I wanted,” Henry pointed out.

“I’ll give you extra money,” the man reasoned. “I just want them out of my sight. I’ll let it be your call.”

“…All right.” Henry looked at Charles and Estella. “Come on, you two—if you’re serious about ‘joining’ Sir.”
The man just sighed and look at Henry.

“Take them to where I found you, yeah?”

“I already got what I wanted,” Henry pointed out.

“I’ll give you extra money,” the man reasoned. “I just want them out of my sight. I’ll let it be your call.”

“…All right.” Henry looked at Charles and Estella. “Come on, you two—if you’re serious about ‘joining’ Sir.”
Charles paid more attention to the wall while they talked. Finally when they were done, he looked up. "Of course! Plus, i dont even eat a lot of food." He would follow Henry.
Charles paid more attention to the wall while they talked. Finally when they were done, he looked up. "Of course! Plus, i dont even eat a lot of food." He would follow Henry.

1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 27 28