Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wings of Fire role play!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31
I was about to make it out of my home and away from my terrifying mother, when I hear a crash from inside. I stop abruptly and whirl around, causing Soul to crash into me.

"What are you doing, come on!" Soul shouts as I push past her, back toward my mother and the strange dragon.

"I can't let her hurt anyone else, and this will protect you too." I respond, injecting as much calm as I could into my voice, despite being terrified.

"Fine" She hisses back at me and dashes back to the room with the strange SeaWing and probable death.

"Hey, Spine!" Soul shouts at my mother, brandishing her knife. "Why don't you fight someone who you have a reason to hate!"

"Glad to see your face again, Soul." I hear my mothers chilling voice say, and she lunges at Soul.

When I heard the crashing of dragons fighting, I quickly grabbed a small cotton pouch containing henbane, soybean oil and egg lecithin, the perfect knock out poison. I set the pouch on mire and threw the pouch into the room of fighting dragons and shut the door. The fighting continued for a few more seconds, then it fell silent.

I opened the door and held my breath to find Soul bleeding on her shoulder and a scratch on her face, nether were too bad. My mother was on the floor beside her, without a scratch and the SeaWing was in the corner. I pulled Soul out of the room, then the SeaWing and left my mother inside with the smoke and blocked the door.

Soul came to very quickly after getting pulled out of the smoke, but the SeaWing was still asleep

"Did you knock me out?"Soul hissed at me

"Yes, and my mother as well so let's get the SeaWing to the clinic before else wakes up to get you stitches and get him an antioxidant".
I was about to make it out of my home and away from my terrifying mother, when I hear a crash from inside. I stop abruptly and whirl around, causing Soul to crash into me.

"What are you doing, come on!" Soul shouts as I push past her, back toward my mother and the strange dragon.

"I can't let her hurt anyone else, and this will protect you too." I respond, injecting as much calm as I could into my voice, despite being terrified.

"Fine" She hisses back at me and dashes back to the room with the strange SeaWing and probable death.

"Hey, Spine!" Soul shouts at my mother, brandishing her knife. "Why don't you fight someone who you have a reason to hate!"

"Glad to see your face again, Soul." I hear my mothers chilling voice say, and she lunges at Soul.

When I heard the crashing of dragons fighting, I quickly grabbed a small cotton pouch containing henbane, soybean oil and egg lecithin, the perfect knock out poison. I set the pouch on mire and threw the pouch into the room of fighting dragons and shut the door. The fighting continued for a few more seconds, then it fell silent.

I opened the door and held my breath to find Soul bleeding on her shoulder and a scratch on her face, nether were too bad. My mother was on the floor beside her, without a scratch and the SeaWing was in the corner. I pulled Soul out of the room, then the SeaWing and left my mother inside with the smoke and blocked the door.

Soul came to very quickly after getting pulled out of the smoke, but the SeaWing was still asleep

"Did you knock me out?"Soul hissed at me

"Yes, and my mother as well so let's get the SeaWing to the clinic before else wakes up to get you stitches and get him an antioxidant".
The world spun around Abyssal as he slowly drifted back into consciousness. His whole body ached, why did...

He very suddenly jolted awake, aware of his surroundings. He attempted to scramble to his feet, pain lancing through the back of his skull. Looking around wildly, he quickly noticed the two dragons from before and froze, his sides heaving.

"W-what happened, where..." He choked out, his eyes darting between the two.

He took a moment to assess whether he was hurt. The bigger sandwing had managed to get her jaws around the back of his neck, and there were a couple of gashes along his side, but there didn't seem to be anything too bad. Mercifully he'd somehow managed to avoid the tail barb, he currently didn't have the funds to get the antidote.

Only slightly calmer, Abyssal stepped backwards, practically flattening himself to the floor.

((Up to you whether they got to the clinic before he woke up or not))
The world spun around Abyssal as he slowly drifted back into consciousness. His whole body ached, why did...

He very suddenly jolted awake, aware of his surroundings. He attempted to scramble to his feet, pain lancing through the back of his skull. Looking around wildly, he quickly noticed the two dragons from before and froze, his sides heaving.

"W-what happened, where..." He choked out, his eyes darting between the two.

He took a moment to assess whether he was hurt. The bigger sandwing had managed to get her jaws around the back of his neck, and there were a couple of gashes along his side, but there didn't seem to be anything too bad. Mercifully he'd somehow managed to avoid the tail barb, he currently didn't have the funds to get the antidote.

Only slightly calmer, Abyssal stepped backwards, practically flattening himself to the floor.

((Up to you whether they got to the clinic before he woke up or not))
"What are we gonna do with him?" Soul asked me as we walked toward the clinic with the stranger limp across our backs. Now that I could see him clearly, I defenently saw black scales and his wings looked like a NightWings wings to me. Hybrid? I don't know, but it seemed likely

"We can bring him to the clinic and get him some herbs foe his scratches and get you stitches." I say

"I still don't see why we had to help him." Soul grumbles "he was trespassing in our home and he was going to stab you with a knife."

"We don't know that" I remind her, although it did seem likely.

We then walked in silence the rest of the way. Once we arrived, I put the hybrid down on a table at d quickly bandaged his major scratches while Soul gave herself stitches.

"Ouch" I wince at the sight." Do you at least want an anesthetic for the pain?" I ask and Soul gave me a withering glare in response

"I wouldn't need to if you didn't stop me from leaving, we should have left him to die."

"Soul, how could we have just let him die when we could have done somthing?" I ask in response, but before either of us can say anything else, the dragon jolted awake

W-what happend, where..." the dragon said, thenhe began to retreat, flattening himself to the floor, panic evident in his eyes

"Hey hey hey, we aren't going to hurt you, your safe now" I try to reassure him reaching out to put one wing around him.

Soul snorted "for now." She muttered, and when back to giving her self stitches
"What are we gonna do with him?" Soul asked me as we walked toward the clinic with the stranger limp across our backs. Now that I could see him clearly, I defenently saw black scales and his wings looked like a NightWings wings to me. Hybrid? I don't know, but it seemed likely

"We can bring him to the clinic and get him some herbs foe his scratches and get you stitches." I say

"I still don't see why we had to help him." Soul grumbles "he was trespassing in our home and he was going to stab you with a knife."

"We don't know that" I remind her, although it did seem likely.

We then walked in silence the rest of the way. Once we arrived, I put the hybrid down on a table at d quickly bandaged his major scratches while Soul gave herself stitches.

"Ouch" I wince at the sight." Do you at least want an anesthetic for the pain?" I ask and Soul gave me a withering glare in response

"I wouldn't need to if you didn't stop me from leaving, we should have left him to die."

"Soul, how could we have just let him die when we could have done somthing?" I ask in response, but before either of us can say anything else, the dragon jolted awake

W-what happend, where..." the dragon said, thenhe began to retreat, flattening himself to the floor, panic evident in his eyes

"Hey hey hey, we aren't going to hurt you, your safe now" I try to reassure him reaching out to put one wing around him.

Soul snorted "for now." She muttered, and when back to giving her self stitches
Abyssal flinched back from his wing, but calmed at least enough to properly think. The Skywing certainly didn't look happy to see him. Which made sense thinking that she'd tried to stab him earlier. But she'd also charged in and tried to fight his attacker. So she'd register more as suspiciously neutral than an outright threat.

The Sandwing on the other hand, while he'd run at first, was now reaching out? That seemed somewhat odd, but at least he seemed a lot less likely to attack.

Abyssal straightened himself a little, trying to seem at least slightly more confident despite the fact his wings still trembled.

"What happened? Where am I?" He questioned, forcing his voice to remain steady. "And who are you even?"
Abyssal flinched back from his wing, but calmed at least enough to properly think. The Skywing certainly didn't look happy to see him. Which made sense thinking that she'd tried to stab him earlier. But she'd also charged in and tried to fight his attacker. So she'd register more as suspiciously neutral than an outright threat.

The Sandwing on the other hand, while he'd run at first, was now reaching out? That seemed somewhat odd, but at least he seemed a lot less likely to attack.

Abyssal straightened himself a little, trying to seem at least slightly more confident despite the fact his wings still trembled.

"What happened? Where am I?" He questioned, forcing his voice to remain steady. "And who are you even?"
"What happened was you broke into our house and threatened my brother" Soul snapped. She got up and walked toward him, threatening him with the needle "then, you bring his MOTHER here and cower in the corner while I protected you from her. And despite all this l, my brother still wanted to bring you here to make sure you were going to heal well. That's what happened." She then stalked to the back of the room to finish the stitches.

I flinched at the harshness of her words, although there was truth to them. He did have a knife when I saw him, although he was running from my mother which would make sense that he was I my house, probably trying to escape

"Don't worry about Soul, it's all right, I promise." I say to him "I saw you I n my house with a knife and I freaked out and my sister came in to help. Then my mother attacked you and Soul, so while Soul fought her, I got a smoke bomb to knock all of you out. Then Soul and I brought you to my little clinic to make sure you were all right, which you are. So if you will excuse me, I need to pack some things, I am headed to the sand palace today to investigate the assassination of the queen."

I back away from him and exit, asking Soul to come with me so she wouldn't kill the hybrid. Besides, she needed to pack as well.

(Also, the information about plants and medicine is mostly correct, as in I resurch it a little before I add it into the story)
"What happened was you broke into our house and threatened my brother" Soul snapped. She got up and walked toward him, threatening him with the needle "then, you bring his MOTHER here and cower in the corner while I protected you from her. And despite all this l, my brother still wanted to bring you here to make sure you were going to heal well. That's what happened." She then stalked to the back of the room to finish the stitches.

I flinched at the harshness of her words, although there was truth to them. He did have a knife when I saw him, although he was running from my mother which would make sense that he was I my house, probably trying to escape

"Don't worry about Soul, it's all right, I promise." I say to him "I saw you I n my house with a knife and I freaked out and my sister came in to help. Then my mother attacked you and Soul, so while Soul fought her, I got a smoke bomb to knock all of you out. Then Soul and I brought you to my little clinic to make sure you were all right, which you are. So if you will excuse me, I need to pack some things, I am headed to the sand palace today to investigate the assassination of the queen."

I back away from him and exit, asking Soul to come with me so she wouldn't kill the hybrid. Besides, she needed to pack as well.

(Also, the information about plants and medicine is mostly correct, as in I resurch it a little before I add it into the story)
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean... I was just trying to get away, I didn't know she was... I wasn't trying to hurt either of you and I'm really sorry that I did..." He mumbled.

Of course he had the worst luck on the whole continent, and now he was dragging a bunch of innocent dragons into it. All because he was careless and let himself slip.

He perked up slightly when he heard the sandwing mention the assassination. He'd almost forgotten that he'd been tasked with finding out more.

"You're also going to investigate the assassination?" He asked quickly before his brain could catch up with his mouth. He quickly shut his mouth, not wanting to make matters worse. He just almost got these dragons killed, they likely just wanted him to leave.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean... I was just trying to get away, I didn't know she was... I wasn't trying to hurt either of you and I'm really sorry that I did..." He mumbled.

Of course he had the worst luck on the whole continent, and now he was dragging a bunch of innocent dragons into it. All because he was careless and let himself slip.

He perked up slightly when he heard the sandwing mention the assassination. He'd almost forgotten that he'd been tasked with finding out more.

"You're also going to investigate the assassination?" He asked quickly before his brain could catch up with his mouth. He quickly shut his mouth, not wanting to make matters worse. He just almost got these dragons killed, they likely just wanted him to leave.
"Yes actually" I say, turning around to face the dragon once more. "I was told by a group of messengers that she died without warning and they don't know what happened or why, so they asked me to inspect the body to find out information on the killer. Why do you ask? Do you know anything?"

"Oh hush Vypre" Soul tells me from behind "of course he doesn't know anything, or you wouldn't have been asked to come"

But it wasn't what he already knew that interested me, it was that he said he was also investigating the assassination. But why? This probably had nothing to do with his two tribes, so what did he care?
I had to keep an eye on him, he might be more dangerous than he's letting on.
"Yes actually" I say, turning around to face the dragon once more. "I was told by a group of messengers that she died without warning and they don't know what happened or why, so they asked me to inspect the body to find out information on the killer. Why do you ask? Do you know anything?"

"Oh hush Vypre" Soul tells me from behind "of course he doesn't know anything, or you wouldn't have been asked to come"

But it wasn't what he already knew that interested me, it was that he said he was also investigating the assassination. But why? This probably had nothing to do with his two tribes, so what did he care?
I had to keep an eye on him, he might be more dangerous than he's letting on.
"no, I don't know anything yet. At least nothing worth mentioning. I'm here trying to figure out information for uh..." He paused, unsure of whether to tell these dragons about the ties to his father. Or at least the fact he was related.

"For my boss. We heard the news and I was told to go find out something useful. Why, I'm not sure, I try to not ask questions."

Abyssal flicked his tail nervously, thinking through the situation and starting to put pieces together. This dragon, Vypre maybe, seemed to be a healer. Which would mean he had an in to information. If Abyssal could possibly get access to this information, his dad would be thrilled! Well maybe not thrilled, but it would at least bring some measure of approval.

The bioluminescent scales along his sides flicker softly as he processes, lighting up for the first time since he first got chased.

"But anyways, I dont know anything yet. But once I can get to the palace, I'll figure out a lot more." He continued, trying to not sound to desperate to prove himself at least a little bit useful.
"no, I don't know anything yet. At least nothing worth mentioning. I'm here trying to figure out information for uh..." He paused, unsure of whether to tell these dragons about the ties to his father. Or at least the fact he was related.

"For my boss. We heard the news and I was told to go find out something useful. Why, I'm not sure, I try to not ask questions."

Abyssal flicked his tail nervously, thinking through the situation and starting to put pieces together. This dragon, Vypre maybe, seemed to be a healer. Which would mean he had an in to information. If Abyssal could possibly get access to this information, his dad would be thrilled! Well maybe not thrilled, but it would at least bring some measure of approval.

The bioluminescent scales along his sides flicker softly as he processes, lighting up for the first time since he first got chased.

"But anyways, I dont know anything yet. But once I can get to the palace, I'll figure out a lot more." He continued, trying to not sound to desperate to prove himself at least a little bit useful.
Sorry I couldn't post today, I have been very busy :(
Sorry I couldn't post today, I have been very busy :(
((It's all cool dude, don't even worry about it. Real life should always come first, I hope it's been a fun kind of busy))
((It's all cool dude, don't even worry about it. Real life should always come first, I hope it's been a fun kind of busy))
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31