Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | { The Legend Of Yllalove Clan } OPEN
"Okay. Healing flesh wounds is all I can do, anyway. Anything to do with bones and bone structure I can't heal, and that includes carapace and the inside system holding us all together." He gently clasps Soren's talon between his own two, and begins to heal the wounds he caused. "But your carapace. Wouldn't that protect you from the sunlight?"
"Okay. Healing flesh wounds is all I can do, anyway. Anything to do with bones and bone structure I can't heal, and that includes carapace and the inside system holding us all together." He gently clasps Soren's talon between his own two, and begins to heal the wounds he caused. "But your carapace. Wouldn't that protect you from the sunlight?"
"Home is where you dig your first den."

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
(He/him) (Aquarius) (Autistic) (ADD{non-hyperactive})
Soren shook his head.
"Unfortunately, no. It is subject to the same fate as the rest of myself. It grew around my first century, along with the spikes. A side effect, I suppose, of being a vampire."
Soren shook his head.
"Unfortunately, no. It is subject to the same fate as the rest of myself. It grew around my first century, along with the spikes. A side effect, I suppose, of being a vampire."
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.pngZZJBJ2Y.png
"So the carapace will still burn?"
"So the carapace will still burn?"

+8 FR time

(I should probably add this sort of thing too, unless I don't need to. Either way:)
"Yes."
"Yes."
"Ah. That's such a shame. You'd think it would be your shield." Garifae wonders, before letting Soren's talon go. "There. You should feel no more pain, and all your flesh wounds healed." He takes a careful step back.
"Ah. That's such a shame. You'd think it would be your shield." Garifae wonders, before letting Soren's talon go. "There. You should feel no more pain, and all your flesh wounds healed." He takes a careful step back.

+8 FR time

Soren flexed his talon experimentally, then smiled at Garifae.
"Thank you."
Soren flexed his talon experimentally, then smiled at Garifae.
"Thank you."
"Glad to be of use," Garifae says. "I caused it in the first place, so I needed to repay my debt."
"Glad to be of use," Garifae says. "I caused it in the first place, so I needed to repay my debt."

+8 FR time

"I offered my help and you took it. I am glad you were able to use my help."
"I offered my help and you took it. I am glad you were able to use my help."
Canny watched as multiple Faes of multiple different colors rush into the room, grabbing every bug they could and fluttering off to a ledge to eat before jumping back down, repeating this action multiple times.
Canny watched as multiple Faes of multiple different colors rush into the room, grabbing every bug they could and fluttering off to a ledge to eat before jumping back down, repeating this action multiple times.
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
Garifae glances up at the show. "Oh, look. It's a little Fae show."
Garifae glances up at the show. "Oh, look. It's a little Fae show."

+8 FR time