Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This is Fate (1x1)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 411 412
@Horseluver

Takes place in a small town in Oregon, near a community college campus. The college is not widely known, but those attending it don't mind at all. The weather is usually nice, with the occasional rainstorm, and it's near a fairly large and pretty forested area.

(Anything we should add?)

Characters:

Name: Wren Southwood (Horseluver)
Height: 5'8"
Hair: Dirty blond
Eyes: Greyish green
Species: Human
Other: n/a
Family: Father, John Morris. Mother, Casey Morris. Brothers, Henry (23) Ben (17).
Back Story: They have always lived in a little town in OR. Wren wanted to move out and away from her annoying brothers, so she did just that. Her parents rent her out a nice apartment.
Piercings/Tattoos: None
Personality: Wren is not a shy person and she is fisty. She is quite an attractive person. So she gets alot of guys attention. Liv loves dogs and soon wants to get one of her own. She enjoys dancing and singing. She is a good singer.
ETC: n/a

Name: Eric Byrne (SmolderingFlame)
Height: 5'8
Hair: Black, kinda fluffy, and a little messy. A small amount of stubble on his cheeks at times, usually after taking wolf shape.
Eyes: Deep blue.
Species: Werewolf (bitten)
Other: He's straight. (not sure what else to put?)
Family: Parents live on the other side of the country. He keeps some contact with them, but usually only around birthdays or holidays. He's got a brother in the area, but they're not super close. Eric had to pull a couple of strings to get his brother a job.
Back Story: He's been living on his own for a while now, moved out when he was 20. He's got a fairly small home with one guest room, which has housed a couple other people at times, usually college students in need of a place to stay for school. He lets them stay, without rent, as long as they kept his secret and helped around the house. He's got a girlfriend, but suspects that she's cheating on him. Biding his time, hoping that she comes clean eventually. She also doesn't know he's a wolf.
Piercings/Tattoos: There's a notch in his right ear from a fight he got in a while back. He's got some claw wounds across his collarbone and chest from when he was attacked at a young age and became a werewolf. Small scar on his ankle. He doesn't remember how he got it.
Personality: Chill, mostly. Believes that hard work builds character, and that if you don't have time to do a job right the first time, you had better have time to do it over again. He's accepted the wolf inside him and would prefer to not have to keep it hidden. He's loyal to a fault, which has led him to be taken advantage of more than once in his past. Sweet and kind, and usually patient. Prefers smaller groups of friends to a vast pack of acquaintances. Likes going barefoot around the house for no particular reason.
ETC: He usually likes social interaction, but can be quickly exhausted at large parties. You'll never catch him drinking or doing anything that would cause him to not be in full control of himself.
Links:
human: https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D38431371/
changing: https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D38431462/
wolf: https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D38431675/
@Horseluver

Takes place in a small town in Oregon, near a community college campus. The college is not widely known, but those attending it don't mind at all. The weather is usually nice, with the occasional rainstorm, and it's near a fairly large and pretty forested area.

(Anything we should add?)

Characters:

Name: Wren Southwood (Horseluver)
Height: 5'8"
Hair: Dirty blond
Eyes: Greyish green
Species: Human
Other: n/a
Family: Father, John Morris. Mother, Casey Morris. Brothers, Henry (23) Ben (17).
Back Story: They have always lived in a little town in OR. Wren wanted to move out and away from her annoying brothers, so she did just that. Her parents rent her out a nice apartment.
Piercings/Tattoos: None
Personality: Wren is not a shy person and she is fisty. She is quite an attractive person. So she gets alot of guys attention. Liv loves dogs and soon wants to get one of her own. She enjoys dancing and singing. She is a good singer.
ETC: n/a

Name: Eric Byrne (SmolderingFlame)
Height: 5'8
Hair: Black, kinda fluffy, and a little messy. A small amount of stubble on his cheeks at times, usually after taking wolf shape.
Eyes: Deep blue.
Species: Werewolf (bitten)
Other: He's straight. (not sure what else to put?)
Family: Parents live on the other side of the country. He keeps some contact with them, but usually only around birthdays or holidays. He's got a brother in the area, but they're not super close. Eric had to pull a couple of strings to get his brother a job.
Back Story: He's been living on his own for a while now, moved out when he was 20. He's got a fairly small home with one guest room, which has housed a couple other people at times, usually college students in need of a place to stay for school. He lets them stay, without rent, as long as they kept his secret and helped around the house. He's got a girlfriend, but suspects that she's cheating on him. Biding his time, hoping that she comes clean eventually. She also doesn't know he's a wolf.
Piercings/Tattoos: There's a notch in his right ear from a fight he got in a while back. He's got some claw wounds across his collarbone and chest from when he was attacked at a young age and became a werewolf. Small scar on his ankle. He doesn't remember how he got it.
Personality: Chill, mostly. Believes that hard work builds character, and that if you don't have time to do a job right the first time, you had better have time to do it over again. He's accepted the wolf inside him and would prefer to not have to keep it hidden. He's loyal to a fault, which has led him to be taken advantage of more than once in his past. Sweet and kind, and usually patient. Prefers smaller groups of friends to a vast pack of acquaintances. Likes going barefoot around the house for no particular reason.
ETC: He usually likes social interaction, but can be quickly exhausted at large parties. You'll never catch him drinking or doing anything that would cause him to not be in full control of himself.
Links:
human: https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D38431371/
changing: https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D38431462/
wolf: https://www.heroforge.com/load_config%3D38431675/
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
(Not that I can think of. Will they both be taking classes there? I'm subbed.)
(Not that I can think of. Will they both be taking classes there? I'm subbed.)
(I'm thinking Eric will be in his last year, or has just graduated? He works as a car mechanic.)
(*nervous laughter* Time to have a character know stuff that I don't.)
(I'm thinking Eric will be in his last year, or has just graduated? He works as a car mechanic.)
(*nervous laughter* Time to have a character know stuff that I don't.)
(Wren will be going for cosmetology and she'll have one year left. I think. Lol it was just a random google search and it said 4-5 years.)
(Wren will be going for cosmetology and she'll have one year left. I think. Lol it was just a random google search and it said 4-5 years.)
(Oooh ok!)
(Oooh ok!)
(Should we start now? Or is there something else we need to figure out before we start?)
(Should we start now? Or is there something else we need to figure out before we start?)
(I think we could start now.)
(I think we could start now.)
Eric stepped out onto his front porch, taking a deep breath of the fresh air and smiling. It had rained the night before, so the air smelled fresh and clean, despite the already pervading scent of car exhaust.
Eric stepped out onto his front porch, taking a deep breath of the fresh air and smiling. It had rained the night before, so the air smelled fresh and clean, despite the already pervading scent of car exhaust.
Wren was out for a jog. her hair was up in a ponytail and she was in a sports bra and black leggings. She was running through a neighborhood that was close to her apartment.
Wren was out for a jog. her hair was up in a ponytail and she was in a sports bra and black leggings. She was running through a neighborhood that was close to her apartment.
Eric watched her go by and waved. She had moved in not too long ago, and he tried his best to help her feel welcome.
Eric watched her go by and waved. She had moved in not too long ago, and he tried his best to help her feel welcome.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 411 412