Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | This is Fate (1x1)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 411 412
"Thank you for this. It's really sweet of you"
"Thank you for this. It's really sweet of you"
"No problem, Wren. Always happy to help a pretty lady. I mean, I'd be happy to help anyways, but that I could help someone pretty is a bonus." He grinned, exposing his chipped front tooth. "So. What's your major?"
"No problem, Wren. Always happy to help a pretty lady. I mean, I'd be happy to help anyways, but that I could help someone pretty is a bonus." He grinned, exposing his chipped front tooth. "So. What's your major?"
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
Wren blushed. "Thank you." She smiled. "Oh Cosmetology."
Wren blushed. "Thank you." She smiled. "Oh Cosmetology."
"So... that's like doing nails and stuff? Or is that with the cosmos?"

Eric got back in his car and pulled away from the curb. His phone buzzed again as Mia called, and he let out a quiet growl under his breath before composing himself enough to answer.
"Are you in school?" He asked flatly.
"Whaaat? No, of course I'm not." She replied. "I'm gettin' my nails done. Should I make them long like claws this time?"
Eric took a deep breath, then glanced at his hands before returning his attention to the road.
"Claws aren't fun, Mia. Please, just get them at a normal human looking length. You'll be able to work your phone better, and you won't always be 'accidentally' texting Jason instead of me with all those love emojis."
"So... that's like doing nails and stuff? Or is that with the cosmos?"

Eric got back in his car and pulled away from the curb. His phone buzzed again as Mia called, and he let out a quiet growl under his breath before composing himself enough to answer.
"Are you in school?" He asked flatly.
"Whaaat? No, of course I'm not." She replied. "I'm gettin' my nails done. Should I make them long like claws this time?"
Eric took a deep breath, then glanced at his hands before returning his attention to the road.
"Claws aren't fun, Mia. Please, just get them at a normal human looking length. You'll be able to work your phone better, and you won't always be 'accidentally' texting Jason instead of me with all those love emojis."
"Well ya, it's nails, hair, and makeup." Wren said excitedly. She loved talking about cosmetology. It was her thing and she wanted to share it.
"Well ya, it's nails, hair, and makeup." Wren said excitedly. She loved talking about cosmetology. It was her thing and she wanted to share it.
"Oooh, cool! You know, Eric's girlfriend loves getting her nails done. Mia Westbrook. You know her by chance?"

"Aww, but babe, they're so fun! And I can use my phone fine." Mia protested, and Eric sighed.
"Please? For me."
"Oooh, cool! You know, Eric's girlfriend loves getting her nails done. Mia Westbrook. You know her by chance?"

"Aww, but babe, they're so fun! And I can use my phone fine." Mia protested, and Eric sighed.
"Please? For me."
"Oh yes. We were besties in high school but haven't seen her since. I used to always do her nails." Wren giggled at the memories.
"Oh yes. We were besties in high school but haven't seen her since. I used to always do her nails." Wren giggled at the memories.
"What was she like? I only met her when I moved here about a month ago."

"Ugh... fine." Mia muttered. "But just 'cause you asked."
"Thank you." Eric let a little bit of a smiling tone enter his voice. "I'll take you out to dinner tonight to make it up to you."
"What was she like? I only met her when I moved here about a month ago."

"Ugh... fine." Mia muttered. "But just 'cause you asked."
"Thank you." Eric let a little bit of a smiling tone enter his voice. "I'll take you out to dinner tonight to make it up to you."
"She was quite cheerie and a big sweetheart. I'd love to see her soon."
"She was quite cheerie and a big sweetheart. I'd love to see her soon."
"Really?" Wes raised an eyebrow. "She was kind of a brat when I met her. I don't even know what my brother sees in her. I mean, I guess he's a cool guy, probably doing it for her? I don't really know much about his life after he left home."
"Really?" Wes raised an eyebrow. "She was kind of a brat when I met her. I don't even know what my brother sees in her. I mean, I guess he's a cool guy, probably doing it for her? I don't really know much about his life after he left home."
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 411 412