Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Anyone wanna rp this idea with meh?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165
Dragons from far and wide come to see the most lagest show to be seen all In the world! Welcome To The Circus!!!!
Hatchlings, Dragons, and even elders are allowed to see this show!
This tho however is no normal Circus, This circus is filled with what others call "freaks", "outcasts", "weird", And "Loners".
Each act each night has dragons who are diffrent.
How diffrent you ask? VERY.
Some have scars, Body difomalitys, Some have usless magic, and some are straight up too diffrent to be in reality- so they come here, to preform. This is their only destiny, at least thats what they think.

Taking only one roleplayer to do this with me!
Let me see your dragon, tell me there issues and diffrences, tell me when and why they joined the circus.
My Dragon shall be a surprise for when the Rp starts :]

Ppl im pinging cuz I think they might be interested :D
@LongWang @SmolderingFlame @Tanganika @Slovakia

ALSO!!! IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR DRAGON TO BE IN THE CIRCUS THEY CAN JUST BE GOING TO THE SHOWS AND BE NORMAL AND FALL IN LOVE WITH MY CIRCUS OC!!!!
Dragons from far and wide come to see the most lagest show to be seen all In the world! Welcome To The Circus!!!!
Hatchlings, Dragons, and even elders are allowed to see this show!
This tho however is no normal Circus, This circus is filled with what others call "freaks", "outcasts", "weird", And "Loners".
Each act each night has dragons who are diffrent.
How diffrent you ask? VERY.
Some have scars, Body difomalitys, Some have usless magic, and some are straight up too diffrent to be in reality- so they come here, to preform. This is their only destiny, at least thats what they think.

Taking only one roleplayer to do this with me!
Let me see your dragon, tell me there issues and diffrences, tell me when and why they joined the circus.
My Dragon shall be a surprise for when the Rp starts :]

Ppl im pinging cuz I think they might be interested :D
@LongWang @SmolderingFlame @Tanganika @Slovakia

ALSO!!! IF YOU DONT WANT YOUR DRAGON TO BE IN THE CIRCUS THEY CAN JUST BE GOING TO THE SHOWS AND BE NORMAL AND FALL IN LOVE WITH MY CIRCUS OC!!!!
9oa3Y.giftsh9w.gif7pjnu.gifkwhWz.gifyaDNw.gifDHhEl.gif
^Do you want these eggs or babies to die? no? THEN CLICK THEM PLZ^
*INTENSE SCREAMING*
ALLOW ME TO FIND A DRAGON-
*INTENSE SCREAMING*
ALLOW ME TO FIND A DRAGON-
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
@SmolderingFlame *WHEEEZZEEE* ill be right here :][emoji=gold star size=1]
@SmolderingFlame
*WHEEEZZEEE*
ill be right here :]
Okay. So I've got a package deal with my twins, Thought and Memory. Thought (most unusual of the two) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75409963][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754100/75409963_350.png[/img][/url] Thought and his sister, as a result of a poorly worded wish, were given identical raven wings, and their manes and tail tufts were replaced with feathers. They also have limited telepathic abilities. The use of these abilities got them thrown into prison. Thought was severely injured in an exploding that destroyed the prison. The entire left half of his body is covered in scars and melted scales that make movement difficult, and the scarring covers his entire face. Inhalation of smoke and embers damaged his throat and voice box so that his voice is hoarse, raspy, and very much unpleasant to the ears. He communicates primarily through his telepathy. Speaking too much or too loudly aggravates bis wounds and can cause him to cough up blood. Memory: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75409964][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/754100/75409964_350.png[/img][/url] Like her brother, she has a form of telepathy. She specializes in the memories of others, and has accidentally erased the memories of her father. It tore their family apart. She hates her powers and hardly ever uses them.
Okay. So I've got a package deal with my twins, Thought and Memory.

Thought (most unusual of the two)
75409963_350.png
Thought and his sister, as a result of a poorly worded wish, were given identical raven wings, and their manes and tail tufts were replaced with feathers. They also have limited telepathic abilities. The use of these abilities got them thrown into prison.
Thought was severely injured in an exploding that destroyed the prison. The entire left half of his body is covered in scars and melted scales that make movement difficult, and the scarring covers his entire face. Inhalation of smoke and embers damaged his throat and voice box so that his voice is hoarse, raspy, and very much unpleasant to the ears. He communicates primarily through his telepathy. Speaking too much or too loudly aggravates bis wounds and can cause him to cough up blood.

Memory:
75409964_350.png
Like her brother, she has a form of telepathy. She specializes in the memories of others, and has accidentally erased the memories of her father. It tore their family apart. She hates her powers and hardly ever uses them.
@SmolderingFlame OOOO I like the concepts!!! :0 I like memory so pretty! You can be both if you want :D Now time for my child UwU Eddie Eddie is known for his bright green mane like a horse and his quiet and shy personality. He has been shoved into the circus as a main entertainment, hooked on a carosuel, he walks in circles while his mane lights up the circus tent. He is in the middle of every act and just goes round and round till the show is over. He hates being glued to the carosuel but he just deals with it. He uses his green fire breath to do tricks as he spins! He is also able to turn off his mane but he usually doesnt as it keeps everyone away from him, just the way he likes it.[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83870712][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/838708/83870712_350.png[/img][/url]
@SmolderingFlame
OOOO I like the concepts!!! :0 I like memory so pretty! You can be both if you want :D
Now time for my child UwU

Eddie
Eddie is known for his bright green mane like a horse and his quiet and shy personality. He has been shoved into the circus as a main entertainment, hooked on a carosuel, he walks in circles while his mane lights up the circus tent. He is in the middle of every act and just goes round and round till the show is over. He hates being glued to the carosuel but he just deals with it. He uses his green fire breath to do tricks as he spins! He is also able to turn off his mane but he usually doesnt as it keeps everyone away from him, just the way he likes it.83870712_350.png
I'm subbed now.

I'll gladly be both! Just so you know, Thought is insanely protective of his sister. :3 He's disemboweled a few guys who messed with her.
I'm subbed now.

I'll gladly be both! Just so you know, Thought is insanely protective of his sister. :3 He's disemboweled a few guys who messed with her.
;w; Jeez XD
Alright! I love me a good duo!!! Do you wanna start or?
;w; Jeez XD
Alright! I love me a good duo!!! Do you wanna start or?
Hehe, am I too late?
Hehe, am I too late?
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_
You have a
beautiful
smile

_ CTuU1r6.pnglAR8cRt.pngA3L5B4e.pngDgEWpcs.png
8Guy5ew.png
_ Fingerguns.gif
Hm. I don't really know how this circus would be set up, so I think you should start?
Hm. I don't really know how this circus would be set up, so I think you should start?
I want to join this but I don't really have a dragon I can think of that would fit, gimme a hot sec to find one...
I want to join this but I don't really have a dragon I can think of that would fit, gimme a hot sec to find one...
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165