Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Rifts in Alola [Closed For Now]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110
Here's some random details:

Okay, so the Voiden Oracles basically think of all Ultra Beasts as "divine" and believe that the Otherworlders are prophets. So they practically are trying to capture them in order to "keep them safe" from the outside world, a.k.a lock them up in a basement and try to summon Necrozma with them.

Team Skull wants the Otherworlders so they can flex on others or sell them on the black market to make bank. Pretty simple, actually.

Also, should I make the two teams NPCs or playable characters?

Okay, so the Voiden Oracles basically think of all Ultra Beasts as "divine" and believe that the Otherworlders are prophets. So they practically are trying to capture them in order to "keep them safe" from the outside world, a.k.a lock them up in a basement and try to summon Necrozma with them.

Team Skull wants the Otherworlders so they can flex on others or sell them on the black market to make bank. Pretty simple, actually.

40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
[quote name="Dingasoid" date="2023-02-03 17:14:29" ] Here's some random details: Okay, so the Voiden Oracles basically think of all Ultra Beasts as "divine" and believe that the Otherworlders are prophets. So they practically are trying to capture them in order to "keep them safe" from the outside world, a.k.a lock them up in a basement and try to summon Necrozma with them. Team Skull wants the Otherworlders so they can flex on others or sell them on the black market to make bank. Pretty simple, actually. Also, should I make the two teams NPCs or playable characters? [/quote] A mix of both. Also, I wonder how the Voiden Oracles might react to seeing up to six different Necrozma.
Dingasoid wrote on 2023-02-03 17:14:29:

A mix of both. Also, I wonder how the Voiden Oracles might react to seeing up to six different Necrozma.
LIo8D8G.gif
decidueye is so cool i'm probably gonna use that. Also, I had to find a clip of the pokemon anime to figure out how the arrows work lol
decidueye is so cool i'm probably gonna use that. Also, I had to find a clip of the pokemon anime to figure out how the arrows work lol
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Aw yeah! SoulLugia you should definitely join Dingasoid and I's [s]Emo[/s] Zero craze club hahaha I think I'll just throw in Neige since I don't really know who else to do and don't have big inspirations for using other characters (so far) ¯\_(?)_/¯ (also because Zero's in this now) [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/d/d6/MMZ4_Neige.jpg[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Neige [b]Fandom:[/b] Mega Man Zero [b]Age:[/b] Around in her 20s [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Orientation:[/b] Straight [b]Appearance:[/b] Standing at about 5'5, she looks mostly like the image above, except her hair is a bright blue color with streaks of white instead of red (sad) along with light blue, translucent wings that just...sprouted out of her back (don't worry her vest also shifted to accommodate for this.) Most of her clothes also turn into a blue, black and white colored variation. [b]Personality:[/b] Neige is an extroverted, outgoing gal that loves going on adventures.She takes her role as a Journalist seriously and wants to discover the truth of a situation without bias and will go on full-out investigations for herself, even if it includes her getting into trouble. Due to this, her curiosity can get the better of her and once even resulted in her near death. [b]Species:[/b] Human [b]Form:[/b] Hybrid (Articuno) [b]Type(s):[/b] Ice/Flying or Ice/Normal (unsure which one) [b]Moveset:[/b] [LIST] [*]Ice Beam [*]Mabufula (I can change it if you don't like it but funny Persona reference) [*]Ice Shard [*]Fly [/LIST] [b]Other Abilities:[/b] [LIST] [*]Flight (but will be very clumsy with this for a while until she can get the hang of this) [*]Over all is pretty athletic, but again, might be clumsy with the wings [*]After being fused with Articuno energy, Neige can freeze humidity or water vapor in the air to create snow. Problem is that Alola is a Marine Tropical climate and therefore it will melt after a while if she isn't nearby. [/LIST] [b]Equipment:[/b] A few small bags which she carries her stuff in, hand lotion, some old currency from a...certain place...a pen, notebook and a fancy camera (she forgot some of her other equipment at home). [b]Backstory:[/b] TBA although don't really feel like it. All you need to know is that she escaped from the *cough* worst place ever *cough cough* after some *cough* incidents and *cough* helping others to escape *cough cough* and *cough* very specific people *cough cough wheeze cough* and then *hack hack wheeze* portal and then Alola *Arthur Morgan high honor death noises* [b]Extra Info:[/b] [LIST] [*]Another Tyra Elson from Metal Slug Advance joke [*]Seriously, if you're gonna have Mac n Cheese COVER THE BRAND LOGO AT ALL COSTS [*]Her name apparently means "Snow" in French according to the wiki so what shall I do? Fuse her with Articuno, obviously... [*]Titans (2018) [*]Guys her camera looks like a gun but it's not. It's made like that to scare people away. Jerk move, Neige, jerk move.... [*]Is this technically fanfiction? [*]Let it Go as in let her trauma of her abusive relationship go [*]TLC- No Scrubs [*]I may or may not have a fan dragon of her [*]Often will get high off of copium if she gets traumatized enough [*]Gurlllll stop getting kidnapped!!! [/LIST] Also can they find Camp Iwannapeepee
Aw yeah! SoulLugia you should definitely join Dingasoid and I's Emo Zero craze club hahaha

I think I'll just throw in Neige since I don't really know who else to do and don't have big inspirations for using other characters (so far) ¯\_(?)_/¯ (also because Zero's in this now)

MMZ4_Neige.jpg
Name: Neige
Fandom: Mega Man Zero
Orientation: Straight
Appearance: Standing at about 5'5, she looks mostly like the image above, except her hair is a bright blue color with streaks of white instead of red (sad) along with light blue, translucent wings that just...sprouted out of her back (don't worry her vest also shifted to accommodate for this.) Most of her clothes also turn into a blue, black and white colored variation.
Personality: Neige is an extroverted, outgoing gal that loves going on adventures.She takes her role as a Journalist seriously and wants to discover the truth of a situation without bias and will go on full-out investigations for herself, even if it includes her getting into trouble. Due to this, her curiosity can get the better of her and once even resulted in her near death.
Species: Human
Form: Hybrid (Articuno)
Type(s): Ice/Flying or Ice/Normal (unsure which one)
Moveset:
  • Ice Beam
  • Mabufula (I can change it if you don't like it but funny Persona reference)
  • Ice Shard
  • Fly

Other Abilities:
  • Flight (but will be very clumsy with this for a while until she can get the hang of this)
  • Over all is pretty athletic, but again, might be clumsy with the wings
  • After being fused with Articuno energy, Neige can freeze humidity or water vapor in the air to create snow. Problem is that Alola is a Marine Tropical climate and therefore it will melt after a while if she isn't nearby.
Equipment: A few small bags which she carries her stuff in, hand lotion, some old currency from a...certain place...a pen, notebook and a fancy camera (she forgot some of her other equipment at home).
Backstory: TBA although don't really feel like it. All you need to know is that she escaped from the *cough* worst place ever *cough cough* after some *cough* incidents and *cough* helping others to escape *cough cough* and *cough* very specific people *cough cough wheeze cough* and then *hack hack wheeze* portal and then Alola *Arthur Morgan high honor death noises*
Extra Info:
  • Another Tyra Elson from Metal Slug Advance joke
  • Seriously, if you're gonna have Mac n Cheese COVER THE BRAND LOGO AT ALL COSTS
  • Her name apparently means "Snow" in French according to the wiki so what shall I do? Fuse her with Articuno, obviously...
  • Titans (2018)
  • Guys her camera looks like a gun but it's not. It's made like that to scare people away. Jerk move, Neige, jerk move....
  • Is this technically fanfiction?
  • Let it Go as in let her trauma of her abusive relationship go
  • TLC- No Scrubs
  • I may or may not have a fan dragon of her
  • Often will get high off of copium if she gets traumatized enough
  • Gurlllll stop getting kidnapped!!!

Also can they find Camp Iwannapeepee
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
@/ClaratheBlaziken :
Wha-what are you doing. Why would you do that. You have a pokemon character. I've seen them. Their name is literally your username. Stop neglecting your spicy chicken and put her in the rp. /j
@/ClaratheBlaziken :
Wha-what are you doing. Why would you do that. You have a pokemon character. I've seen them. Their name is literally your username. Stop neglecting your spicy chicken and put her in the rp. /j
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Hey Clara Where's Popeyes Chicken
[quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-02-03 17:50:08" ] @/ClaratheBlaziken : Wha-what are you doing. Why would you do that. You have a pokemon character. I've seen them. Their name is literally your username. Stop neglecting your spicy chicken and put her in the rp. /j [/quote] But I must torture the red head (now blue head)!!! It's gonna be more fun seeing her react to mutant animals and even herself. [quote name="Dingasoid" date="2023-02-03 17:52:05" ] Hey Clara Where's Popeyes Chicken [/quote] [img]https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/030/711/Robert_Downey_Jr_and_Chris_Hemsworth_scream_0-1_screenshot.png[/img]
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-02-03 17:50:08:
@/ClaratheBlaziken :
But I must torture the red head (now blue head)!!! It's gonna be more fun seeing her react to mutant animals and even herself.

Dingasoid wrote on 2023-02-03 17:52:05:
Robert_Downey_Jr_and_Chris_Hemsworth_scream_0-1_screenshot.png
Also, did you perhaps mean Dawn Wings instead of Dawn Mane when it came to the Necrozma section?
Also, did you perhaps mean Dawn Wings instead of Dawn Mane when it came to the Necrozma section?
LIo8D8G.gif
Oh whoops I swapped the form names lol
Oh whoops I swapped the form names lol
Gonna make cursed fanart now
Gonna make cursed fanart now
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 109 110