Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Rifts in Alola [Closed For Now]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 109 110
[img]https://i.imgur.com/c36wFMa.jpg[/img] I found the Stakataka [s]I'm feeling slight old art embarrassment tbh but ye it exists[/s] Aaanyways I should get my first bab in soon
c36wFMa.jpg
I found the Stakataka I'm feeling slight old art embarrassment tbh but ye it exists

Aaanyways I should get my first bab in soon
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
[b]Name:[/b] Red [b]Fandom:[/b] :)) [b]Age:[/b] 10-ish [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Orientation:[/b] Ace [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/802256626656477245/1071282619251167312/lEJd2dgEdu2ZE6YT2uTO9WaS-W4xE7V8TIcyCsnh34vj7nQy42UMQbTZFLW1MbX2roxUHAxBwStI8LCl-HyvvkVXlDd2EGvO_I7d0av-pqhmPwZPsu9UqRFP-33nbBcBNwxg8QR_nZE3Gbs2UUVw6NvlNUK5hQd-AMLuezVhV2x45PySodbuCc9dPvFw4f0HIDV0JRwHFhpcuHoK6kcNrldTftVcYN-9D_mACKgJl1ijUcphknIamv3yCo5lcYwDgJm2dC9AyuBIsxDBlpdzvagA_La5_JQHbsSXgdSNDMWF2fFuQqqbTLpyT4g8q4pipCsZapLkRzqNPV_nYmtF8KLLX21yTkHuNJxwQeoiqBVJl9qWK9Q3PI5tV03Vho5DjyEYMsDxnaTs6YqMX_ySuncqOMA5CLX9L3pYbEfYFY5AE4xLCW7Kqj6ytclj85D2fvF3Mb_OqsQondJIeEjHn7JtYC9XQbTKWPJ8ykjtJGxtWEbZso_5Zk_feDvu..png[/img] (art by me) [b]Personality:[/b] Mischievous, but is quick to anger, slow to forgiveness. He has a tendency to use the natural abilities of Porygon to blindside and trick people, which is normally used in self-defense. A concerning hatred towards this universe's Red and Blue. [b]Species:[/b] Porygon-Z Hybrid [b]Form:[/b] Hybrid [b]Type(s):[/b] Normal [b]Moveset:[/b] Nasty Plot, Tri Attack, Thunder Shock, Shadow Ball [b]Other Abilities:[/b] Adaptability/Analytic (Hidden Ability) [b]Equipment:[/b] Pokegear, Kantonian Pokedex, Dubious Disk, Master Ball, Pokeballs, Pokeflute, Bicycle [b]Extra Info:[/b] Alt. ver of Battle Legend Red from his trainer days. Creechur. [s]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/s] [b]Name:[/b] Miraidon [b]Age:[/b] (OPTIONAL) [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Species[/b] Future Paradox Cyclizar [b]Orientation:[/b] (OPTIONAL) [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1061357621661147208/1061357952281354270/1200px-Miraidon.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Calm under pressure, Miraidon glides effortlessly through her problems, like she does when travelling. Adores sandwiches to an unhealthy degree. [b]Wild or Partner:[/b] Wild [b]Type(s):[/b] Electric/Dragon [b]Moves:[/b] Electro Drift, Power Gem, Tera Blast, Dragon Pulse [b]Held Item:[/b] (OPTIONAL) [b]Backstory:[/b] (OPTIONAL) [b]Extra Info:[/b] sandwich limzard
Name: Red
Fandom: :))
Orientation: Ace
Appearance: lEJd2dgEdu2ZE6YT2uTO9WaS-W4xE7V8TIcyCsnh34vj7nQy42UMQbTZFLW1MbX2roxUHAxBwStI8LCl-HyvvkVXlDd2EGvO_I7d0av-pqhmPwZPsu9UqRFP-33nbBcBNwxg8QR_nZE3Gbs2UUVw6NvlNUK5hQd-AMLuezVhV2x45PySodbuCc9dPvFw4f0HIDV0JRwHFhpcuHoK6kcNrldTftVcYN-9D_mACKgJl1ijUcphknIamv3yCo5lcYwDgJm2dC9AyuBIsxDBlpdzvagA_La5_JQHbsSXgdSNDMWF2fFuQqqbTLpyT4g8q4pipCsZapLkRzqNPV_nYmtF8KLLX21yTkHuNJxwQeoiqBVJl9qWK9Q3PI5tV03Vho5DjyEYMsDxnaTs6YqMX_ySuncqOMA5CLX9L3pYbEfYFY5AE4xLCW7Kqj6ytclj85D2fvF3Mb_OqsQondJIeEjHn7JtYC9XQbTKWPJ8ykjtJGxtWEbZso_5Zk_feDvu..png (art by me)
Personality: Mischievous, but is quick to anger, slow to forgiveness. He has a tendency to use the natural abilities of Porygon to blindside and trick people, which is normally used in self-defense. A concerning hatred towards this universe's Red and Blue.
Species: Porygon-Z Hybrid
Form: Hybrid
Type(s): Normal
Moveset: Nasty Plot, Tri Attack, Thunder Shock, Shadow Ball
Other Abilities: Adaptability/Analytic (Hidden Ability)
Equipment: Pokegear, Kantonian Pokedex, Dubious Disk, Master Ball, Pokeballs, Pokeflute, Bicycle
Extra Info: Alt. ver of Battle Legend Red from his trainer days. Creechur.

Name: Miraidon
Species Future Paradox Cyclizar
Orientation: (OPTIONAL)
Appearance: 1200px-Miraidon.png
Personality: Calm under pressure, Miraidon glides effortlessly through her problems, like she does when travelling. Adores sandwiches to an unhealthy degree.
Wild or Partner: Wild
Type(s): Electric/Dragon
Moves: Electro Drift, Power Gem, Tera Blast, Dragon Pulse
Held Item: (OPTIONAL)
Backstory: (OPTIONAL)
Extra Info: sandwich limzard
I roleplay too much-
Might have the Koraidon OC I drew today in here mostly so I can actually do something with said OC (and I.... still haven't given them a name yet, lol)

guess which version i picked, you win nothing
Might have the Koraidon OC I drew today in here mostly so I can actually do something with said OC (and I.... still haven't given them a name yet, lol)

Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Damnit
I might just have to yeet down exactly three characters...
The trainer who has legit seen it all, no joke tho might add her actually quite normal yet powerful team dun use many legendaries
Her Silvally
And a very angry bead fish with a funny name... Mostly b/c it kinda looks like the massive goldfish I used to have
Damnit
I might just have to yeet down exactly three characters...
The trainer who has legit seen it all, no joke tho might add her actually quite normal yet powerful team dun use many legendaries
Her Silvally
And a very angry bead fish with a funny name... Mostly b/c it kinda looks like the massive goldfish I used to have
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Me back! I was goofing off with my family, gushing about movies and such like I always do XD [font=chiller][size=5]I HAVE VISITED -->[insert website so sketchy its a fine art piece]<-- WE ARE STRONG IN NEO ARCADIA AND LISTENING TO THE AWESOME OST[/font][/size] Finding the OST on Apple Music was like an early Christmas gift, I downloaded so much of that ear candy- Also every time I see one of these drawings my day/night gets that much brighter, I love them all <3 I actually really like that Stakataka Gijinka! It's a neat humanoid design, and I like the art style! Ooooo, and a Silvally character, awesome! If I had to pick between Silvally and Arceus, I would pick Silvally 110% of the time and risk getting obliterated by the god of Pokemon BUT I DON'T CARE HAHA [quote name="Gabbiani" date="2023-02-03 20:55:27" ] Might have the Koraidon OC I drew today in here mostly so I can actually do something with said OC (and I.... still haven't given them a name yet, lol) guess which version i picked, you win nothing [/quote] [s]Oh, oh! You picked Scarlet, didn't ya? Do I get my nothing now-[/s] Also, hiya, SmilodonLady! :D
Me back! I was goofing off with my family, gushing about movies and such like I always do XD

I HAVE VISITED -->[insert website so sketchy its a fine art piece]<-- WE ARE STRONG IN NEO ARCADIA AND LISTENING TO THE AWESOME OST

Finding the OST on Apple Music was like an early Christmas gift, I downloaded so much of that ear candy-

Also every time I see one of these drawings my day/night gets that much brighter, I love them all <3

I actually really like that Stakataka Gijinka! It's a neat humanoid design, and I like the art style!

Ooooo, and a Silvally character, awesome! If I had to pick between Silvally and Arceus, I would pick Silvally 110% of the time and risk getting obliterated by the god of Pokemon BUT I DON'T CARE HAHA
Gabbiani wrote on 2023-02-03 20:55:27:

Oh, oh! You picked Scarlet, didn't ya? Do I get my nothing now-

Also, hiya, SmilodonLady! :D
xk7ymDQ.png
Aaaaand here's monke boy, DONE WITH ALL THREE FORMS NOW YES [b]Name:[/b] Qi Xiaotian / MK [b]Age:[/b] 19 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Orientation:[/b] Pan [b]Appearance:[/b] MK stands at 5'7". He has a tan complexion and dark fluffy hair, usually seen spiked up with a red bandana tied around his head and a thick tuft of hair hanging over said bandana. His eyes glow yellow whenever he’s using his powers. He prefers wearing a light orange-yellow jacket over a white t-shirt with a black and red target symbol on the front, red pants, and black shoes. [url=https://www.pinterest.de/pin/841469511638356096/][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c9/b1/1e/c9b11ead14dc67807ad5f8270b57267e.jpg[/img][/url] Now for the changes he went through! The features he gained from Infernape include a thin orange monkey tail, orange and blue monkey ears and the red heart-shaped facial marking above and across his eyes. Gaining Victini’s energy gave him a pair of cream-colored small wings on his back. He can’t really use the wings to fly, but he can use them to levitate. In addition, his eyes are now the same shade of blue as Victini’s. [b]Personality:[/b] MK is a youthful and lively boy. He enjoys being around his friends and even strangers he could make friends with. He is talkative and sociable, always eager to help. If he sees an innocent person in distress, he’ll want to go out of his way to help them out. He would put himself on the line for his friends. He isn’t the smartest guy around - he’s a little on the dumb side, actually - and he’s pretty clumsy, but he’s doing his best. In fact, he is more perceptive than most people give him credit for; he often plays dumb to lighten up the mood. He is easily impressed by many things, especially showcases of cool-looking powers. Even with all the charisma he has, he usually knows when to be serious. To say he is lacking self-confidence is a bit of an understatement, but with the right encouragement, he can prove to be able to shine on his own. [b]Species:[/b] Human [b]Form:[/b] Hybrid (Victini + Infernape) [b]Type(s):[/b] Fire/Psychic [b]Moveset:[/b] [LIST] [*]V-create [*]Flame Wheel [*]Zen Headbutt [*]Iron Tail [/LIST] [b]Other abilities:[/b] [LIST] [*]His main weapon is the Golden Staff! He is the only person capable of wielding it; if anyone else tries to pick it up, it will remain weighed down to the ground. He is a proficient staff wielder thanks to the training he’s received. He can even make use of an object similar to a staff, such as a broomstick. [*]He can use the staff to create a hoverbike out of thin air, which he calls the Cloud Bike. It requires more concentration than usual to create outside of his world. [*]He can will the staff to shrink or elongate. It still goes out of his control sometimes. [*]Sometimes, his own reflection can communicate with him when he looks into reflective surfaces. It is meant to be a representation of his inner thoughts and subconscious, being the part of him who is more aware of everything than the rest of him. [*]Using strands of his hair, he can create clones of himself and order them to perform a specific task. These clones don’t possess the newfound powers he gained from both Victini and Monferno’s energies. [*]He is able to interact with others through telepathy, even if they are in a different location. The farther away they are, the more focus is required to reach them. Not only that, but he has to clear his head and think of only the person he is trying to contact for long-distance communication to occur. The way he does it is via astral projection, with a golden transparent version of himself appearing to the person he wants to talk to. He’ll be able to see the person, but not their surroundings; it is the same the other way around. (He got at least five nosebleeds learning how to do this) [*]He has something he likes to call Gold Vision, which allows him to see through solid objects, extend his field of vision, see in the dark, and even break through some illusions. Every time he uses it, his eyes glow pure, bright gold. On some occasions, he could receive flashes of the truth behind whatever he is making contact with. He’s never tried using it on a person, nor does he really want to unless he has to do it as a last resort. [*]The energy within him is magical in a sense. It can expand in a wide aura and empower him when he needs it... most of the time. He can coat his fists with golden flames, making his punches faster and stronger; said flames can be thrown as well. It happens to react according to his emotions and pain, which is always ‘fun’. Using too much will naturally wear him down. It either takes the form of golden fire, sparks or both simultaneously. [/LIST] [b]Equipment:[/b] [LIST] [*]Golden Staff (originally owned by Sun Wukong, Great Sage Equal to Heaven) [*]Blue headphones [*]MP3 player [/LIST] [b]Extra Info:[/b] [LIST] [*]He has abandonment issues and the tendency to fall victim to self-deprecation. [*]He is terrified of spiders, so much so he can barely keep his composure if he sees so much as one spider. [*]Mind invasion is something he [i]really[/i] doesn't want to experience again. [*]He greatly dislikes being cold. Caves are also something he has a bit of an aversion to. It won't stop him from venturing into them, but he will always be wary. [*]The words [i]destiny[/i] and [i]perfect[/i] make him very uncomfortable. [*]Anything related to peaches reminds him of his mentor. [*]He tends to stim a lot! Whether it be waving his hands around or poking at something numerous times, he can't help it. [*]He’s got some culinary skills, thanks to one of his friends / father-figures. Key word being [i]some[/i]. [*]He is capable of piloting and driving vehicles, with him having a license and being a noodle delivery boy. That doesn’t mean he’s perfect at it, oh no. He’s had his fair share of close calls. [*]He's a pretty good artist, preferring to draw with crayons or use paint. [*][s]He got really excited over getting a few monkey features-[/s] [/LIST]
Aaaaand here's monke boy, DONE WITH ALL THREE FORMS NOW YES

Name: Qi Xiaotian / MK
Orientation: Pan

Appearance: MK stands at 5'7". He has a tan complexion and dark fluffy hair, usually seen spiked up with a red bandana tied around his head and a thick tuft of hair hanging over said bandana. His eyes glow yellow whenever he’s using his powers. He prefers wearing a light orange-yellow jacket over a white t-shirt with a black and red target symbol on the front, red pants, and black shoes.

c9b11ead14dc67807ad5f8270b57267e.jpg

Now for the changes he went through! The features he gained from Infernape include a thin orange monkey tail, orange and blue monkey ears and the red heart-shaped facial marking above and across his eyes. Gaining Victini’s energy gave him a pair of cream-colored small wings on his back. He can’t really use the wings to fly, but he can use them to levitate. In addition, his eyes are now the same shade of blue as Victini’s.

Personality: MK is a youthful and lively boy. He enjoys being around his friends and even strangers he could make friends with. He is talkative and sociable, always eager to help. If he sees an innocent person in distress, he’ll want to go out of his way to help them out. He would put himself on the line for his friends. He isn’t the smartest guy around - he’s a little on the dumb side, actually - and he’s pretty clumsy, but he’s doing his best. In fact, he is more perceptive than most people give him credit for; he often plays dumb to lighten up the mood. He is easily impressed by many things, especially showcases of cool-looking powers. Even with all the charisma he has, he usually knows when to be serious. To say he is lacking self-confidence is a bit of an understatement, but with the right encouragement, he can prove to be able to shine on his own.

Species: Human

Form: Hybrid (Victini + Infernape)
Type(s): Fire/Psychic
Moveset:
  • V-create
  • Flame Wheel
  • Zen Headbutt
  • Iron Tail

Other abilities:
  • His main weapon is the Golden Staff! He is the only person capable of wielding it; if anyone else tries to pick it up, it will remain weighed down to the ground. He is a proficient staff wielder thanks to the training he’s received. He can even make use of an object similar to a staff, such as a broomstick.
  • He can use the staff to create a hoverbike out of thin air, which he calls the Cloud Bike. It requires more concentration than usual to create outside of his world.
  • He can will the staff to shrink or elongate. It still goes out of his control sometimes.
  • Sometimes, his own reflection can communicate with him when he looks into reflective surfaces. It is meant to be a representation of his inner thoughts and subconscious, being the part of him who is more aware of everything than the rest of him.
  • Using strands of his hair, he can create clones of himself and order them to perform a specific task. These clones don’t possess the newfound powers he gained from both Victini and Monferno’s energies.
  • He is able to interact with others through telepathy, even if they are in a different location. The farther away they are, the more focus is required to reach them. Not only that, but he has to clear his head and think of only the person he is trying to contact for long-distance communication to occur. The way he does it is via astral projection, with a golden transparent version of himself appearing to the person he wants to talk to. He’ll be able to see the person, but not their surroundings; it is the same the other way around. (He got at least five nosebleeds learning how to do this)
  • He has something he likes to call Gold Vision, which allows him to see through solid objects, extend his field of vision, see in the dark, and even break through some illusions. Every time he uses it, his eyes glow pure, bright gold. On some occasions, he could receive flashes of the truth behind whatever he is making contact with. He’s never tried using it on a person, nor does he really want to unless he has to do it as a last resort.
  • The energy within him is magical in a sense. It can expand in a wide aura and empower him when he needs it... most of the time. He can coat his fists with golden flames, making his punches faster and stronger; said flames can be thrown as well. It happens to react according to his emotions and pain, which is always ‘fun’. Using too much will naturally wear him down. It either takes the form of golden fire, sparks or both simultaneously.

Equipment:
  • Golden Staff (originally owned by Sun Wukong, Great Sage Equal to Heaven)
  • Blue headphones
  • MP3 player

Extra Info:
  • He has abandonment issues and the tendency to fall victim to self-deprecation.
  • He is terrified of spiders, so much so he can barely keep his composure if he sees so much as one spider.
  • Mind invasion is something he really doesn't want to experience again.
  • He greatly dislikes being cold. Caves are also something he has a bit of an aversion to. It won't stop him from venturing into them, but he will always be wary.
  • The words destiny and perfect make him very uncomfortable.
  • Anything related to peaches reminds him of his mentor.
  • He tends to stim a lot! Whether it be waving his hands around or poking at something numerous times, he can't help it.
  • He’s got some culinary skills, thanks to one of his friends / father-figures. Key word being some.
  • He is capable of piloting and driving vehicles, with him having a license and being a noodle delivery boy. That doesn’t mean he’s perfect at it, oh no. He’s had his fair share of close calls.
  • He's a pretty good artist, preferring to draw with crayons or use paint.
  • He got really excited over getting a few monkey features-
xk7ymDQ.png
[b]Name:[/b] Quasar [b]Fandom:[/b] OC [b]Age:[/b] 20(?) [b]Gender:[/b] Nonbinary (they/them) [b]Orientation:[/b] Panromantic [img]https://i.imgur.com/nXMMGE1.png[/img] [b]Appearance:[/b] Quasar is a certified big boi at 7’ tall, with their wings boosting them to 10’06”. They are a bit gangly but have well-built legs and arms. Large reddish-orange wings sprout from their back and stick straight up. They can still move their wings but aren’t flexible enough to fly. They dress rather lightly, disliking anything too warm. Their mask is made of a strange futuristic material and it’s unclear how it stays on their face. [b]Personality:[/b] Quasar at first glance comes off as extremely cold and intimidating. They only speak in short blunt sentences, saying no more than necessary. They also don’t show even a sliver of emotion in their tone or voice, which is made worse by the mask they wear perpetually. They are rather no-nonsense, preferring to act immediately and do what needs to be done. They can be rather ruthless and won’t hesitate to retaliate should they feel threatened. Despite this, they are actually rather relaxed and mellow as long as they are comfortable. [b]Species:[/b] Slither Wing (Paradox Volcarona) [b]Form:[/b] Gijinka [b]Type(s):[/b] Bug / Fighting [b]Moveset:[/b] Close Combat, Daul Wingbeat, Leech Life, Bulk Up [b]Other Abilities:[/b] [list] [*][u]Protosynthesis:[/u] Can absorb sunlight to become stronger [*]Pretty adept with their hands and great at making things. They are especially good at cooking. [*]They can use their wings to sense things around and behind them, making it hard for them to be caught off guard. [/list] [b]Equipment:[/b] Booster Energy (though it seems to have broken on the trip over), Mask [b]Extra Info:[/b] [list] [*]Can sleep standing up, and with their mask it can be hard to tell if they're lost in thought or dozing off. [*]Likes hugs, but only from people they’re comfortable with. [*]Their mask is pretty heavy and has a weird force that keeps it in place. Removing it is hard even without the factor of Quasar punching anyone who tries. [*]Sheds scales, they're flammable but not inherently dangerous or hot like a normal Volcarona. They can cause some irritation or an allergic reaction. [*]Just a fluffy boi who might squish you ^^ [*]I decided to make them as tall (in total) as Slither Wing's actual pokemon height but I can change it if they're too tall [/list] Enter moth dino :D Still considering what other babs I want to yeet in
Name: Quasar
Fandom: OC
Orientation: Panromantic
nXMMGE1.png
Appearance: Quasar is a certified big boi at 7’ tall, with their wings boosting them to 10’06”. They are a bit gangly but have well-built legs and arms. Large reddish-orange wings sprout from their back and stick straight up. They can still move their wings but aren’t flexible enough to fly. They dress rather lightly, disliking anything too warm. Their mask is made of a strange futuristic material and it’s unclear how it stays on their face.
Personality: Quasar at first glance comes off as extremely cold and intimidating. They only speak in short blunt sentences, saying no more than necessary. They also don’t show even a sliver of emotion in their tone or voice, which is made worse by the mask they wear perpetually. They are rather no-nonsense, preferring to act immediately and do what needs to be done. They can be rather ruthless and won’t hesitate to retaliate should they feel threatened. Despite this, they are actually rather relaxed and mellow as long as they are comfortable.
Species: Slither Wing (Paradox Volcarona)
Form: Gijinka
Type(s): Bug / Fighting
Moveset: Close Combat, Daul Wingbeat, Leech Life, Bulk Up
Other Abilities:
  • Protosynthesis: Can absorb sunlight to become stronger
  • Pretty adept with their hands and great at making things. They are especially good at cooking.
  • They can use their wings to sense things around and behind them, making it hard for them to be caught off guard.
Equipment: Booster Energy (though it seems to have broken on the trip over), Mask
Extra Info:
  • Can sleep standing up, and with their mask it can be hard to tell if they're lost in thought or dozing off.
  • Likes hugs, but only from people they’re comfortable with.
  • Their mask is pretty heavy and has a weird force that keeps it in place. Removing it is hard even without the factor of Quasar punching anyone who tries.
  • Sheds scales, they're flammable but not inherently dangerous or hot like a normal Volcarona. They can cause some irritation or an allergic reaction.
  • Just a fluffy boi who might squish you ^^
  • I decided to make them as tall (in total) as Slither Wing's actual pokemon height but I can change it if they're too tall

Enter moth dino :D Still considering what other babs I want to yeet in
y21uwBu.pngSgW17Yj.pngb8hHhx1.png
@SoulLugia11 Here's the nothing you won *hands you...... absolutely nothing*
@SoulLugia11 Here's the nothing you won *hands you...... absolutely nothing*
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/950884156819255336/1071316708897325056/Screen_Shot_2023-02-04_at_12.28.05_AM.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Shira Oricalum [b]Age:[/b] 22 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Orientation:[/b] Straight, has a bf [b]Appearance:[/b] See images, but Shira stands at about 5’4 and has a teal streak in her hair. She also has a few scars from the early days of training Valor… And has the look of someone who has fought god and won. Shira does have more normal looking clothes but carries the stylish street punk aesthetic. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/950884156819255336/1071302789780750336/vsTrainer1.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Shira is fairly calm and collected, yet kind. She’s definitely got a strong set of morals and isn’t above clapping you if you try and pull something on her. But… Shira can also forgive even the worst crimes for a good enough reason. However she has zero tolerance for those who take advantage of the weak. She’s seen it all man, not much is going to phase her at this point. Including death, more than once actually. [b]Opinion on Otherworlders:[/b] I treat you the way you treat me [b]Type:[/b] Normal (technically she’s a Champion from another region but just doesn’t like announcing it) [b]Pokemon:[/b] (Main team, does have a few in rotation that I miiight list in the other. Comes from a harsher region. Her team is easily stronger than most normal people, but for the sake of fairness she probably holds back a bit and will kinda match her opponent.) [list] [*]Bronzong - Celestica @/Amplified Rock (extends the duration of moves like trick room ‘n such) Ability: Levitate Type: Steel/Psychic Sassy nature and built to be slow and hella tanky note that I truly mean this, [url=https://pokemon-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/PULSE_07_-_Abra]I have only ever seen one thing OHKO this damn thing and it scares me[/url] (Endgame battle, Blast Burn specifically) -Stealth Rock (Rock, entry hazard) -Extrasensory (Psychic, Sp w/ flinch chance) -Trick Room (inverts speed calcs) -Gyro Ball (Steel, Phys more powerful the slower you are in comparison to the opponent) [*]Silvally - Valor @/memory or metronome (depends) [will have a sheet] Ability: RKS System Type: Depends on memory Neutral nature, speedy mixed attacker -Iron Head (Steel, Phys can flinch) -Multi-Attack (same as Valor, Phys) -Flamethrower (Fire, Sp burn chance) -Air Slash (Flying, Sp can flinch) [*]Torterra - Maturin @/Quick Claw (male) Ability: Overgrow Adamant, attack and defense focused -Earthquake (Ground, Phys hits all surrounding the user) -Seed Bomb (Grass, Phys) -Curse (Lowers speed, boost attack and defense) -Leech Seed (Drains target HP each turn and heals the user/active mon on user's side) [*]A.Ninetales - Serene @/Icicle Plate (liable to change) (Female) Ability: Snow Cloak Modest and all about that sp.attack and speed w/ a biiit of sp.defense -Blizzard (Ice, Sp low accuracy and hits all opponents) -Moonblast (Fairy, Sp can lower sp.attack) -Dazzling Gleam (Fairy, Sp hits all opponents) -Freeze-Dry (Ice, Sp is super effective on water types) [*]Clawizer - Aria @/assult vest (female) Ability: Mega Launcher Modest and full sp.attack with split defenses -Dark Pulse (Dark, Sp can flinch) -Water Pulse (Water, Sp confuse chance) -Aura Sphere (Fighting, Sp never misses) -Dragon Pulse (Dragon, Sp) [*]Mawile - Jawzar @/Mawlite (male) Ability: Sheer Force/Huge Power Adamant with max attack and split defenses, but kinda slow -Iron Head (Steel, Phys can flinch) -Thunder Fang (Electric, Phys can flinch and/or paralyze) -Ice Fang (Ice, Phys can flinch and/or freeze) -Play Rough (Fairy, Phys can lower attack) [/list] [b]Equipment:[/b] -Mega Z ring, tho she tends to wear the key stone as shown in the sprite edit -Tons of healing supplies -18 gym badges from her home region -Remote PC (Can change her party on the go, battery powered tho) -Pair of Sapphire bracelets, doesn't usually wear them. They act as one of the four keys to a sacred place. (decided that she'd probably give the others back to their owners... the bracelets however would probably stay with her) -An unusual number of keys -Assorted crap, seriously if you want an item she can probably provide it -Aegislash shaped [s]sword[/s] knife, it was a gift from her friend Titania and it signifies how done with your crap she is -A picture of her and her boyfriend, his chatot perched on his shoulder [b]Backstory:[/b] Shira grew up in the Sinnoh region, but two years ago went off to the Reborn region as she wanted to take on their legendary league… And well got more than she bargained for. The train Shira rode in getting bombed and starting the wild adventure she had. Between fighting team meteor, who started as just wanting their land back and devolved into people wanting more power, keeping a bunch of orphans away from a horrible doctor who liked electroshock way too much, AND gym leader drama… Yeah Shira’s seen it all and not much will top what she has seen. (Read, go play Pokemon Reborn. It’s great) She has encountered Legendaries n’ all but more or less just lets them be free and do their own thing. Shira came her to Alola after being Champion for about a year, and not worrying about a child folding reality at the same time. She says it's for vacation, but really she caught wind of what was going on and wants to make sure it’s not like what happened in Reborn last year. (it took her several months to become champ b/c of drama and the region being bad for a while) [b]Extra Info:[/b] -Sometimes uses a regular Ninetales that’s a bit more defensive or a Gigalith if you manage to be an annoying OKer -If you want an interesting story, ask about Terra. You won’t be disappointed -Really just ask her about her gym challenge in general -Why yes, I run a bit of a Trick Room team… It WRECKED many things in Reborn. This is pretty much the team I used m’kay? -To answer the burning question, her boyfriend is Taka from Reborn. That’s all. -Tries to pass herself off as a weaker trainer than she really is… As she’s a bit undercover. But also b/c it’s funny to see the look on someone’s face when they get unexpectedly destroyed -This is not the face of mercy [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/950884156819255336/1071312558524481586/Screen_Shot_2023-02-04_at_12.11.38_AM.png[/img] ----- [b]Name:[/b] Valor [b]Age:[/b] 20’s, or the equivalent of it [b]Gender:[/b] non-binary, they/them [b]Species[/b] Slivally [b]Orientation:[/b] Aromantic [b]Appearance:[/b] Valor stands at 7’07 and is pretty much the normal size for their species. What sets Valor apart from others is the fact they are the Reborn shiny in terms of color, meaning you can deff tell what type Valor is in a much more visually striking manner. [url=https://pokemon-reborn.fandom.com/wiki/Shiny_Pokemon?file=773s.png]Link to an PNG on the wiki as das a lot of images[/url] Aside from that, Valor has a few odd stitch-like scars on their limbs from the creation process and has a prominent slash scar on their hind left leg that looks like it came from something with vicious claws. Valor wears a necklace made of strong, braided chord that has a pendant bearing the symbol of Reborn City on it that they wear pretty much all the time. ref image: (have a proper image) [quote]Also ummm I drew this This is Valor, and the their eyes canonically have partial heterochromia on one side around the pupil. (Steel type if it wasn't obvious) [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/950884156819255336/1076271315251626014/valor.jpg[/img][/quote] [b]Personality:[/b] Valor can come off as harsh and cold to strangers, paired with being slow to trust this can make them seem rather difficult to approach let alone befriend… But this is more or less due to how Valor was created and their life experiences giving them a slightly wary world view. However, Valor will fight ferociously to protect an innocent from harm, regardless of how well they know them. As they despise the thought of careless harm. Don’t take this as being unkind or anything, as Valor is rather kind, just cold at first. Once Valor warms up to you however, you now have a fiercely loyal friend that is the embodiment of ‘looks like they could kill you and can… Is actually very sweet.’ [b]Wild or Partner:[/b] Partner (Shira) [b]Type(s):[/b] All of them, tho tends to favor the steel type and defaults to normal [b]Moves:[/b] -Iron Head (Steel, Phys can flinch) -Multi-Attack (same as Valor, Phys) -Flamethrower (Fire, Sp burn chance) -Air Slash (Flying, Sp can flinch) [b]Held Item:[/b] Metronome/type memory [b]Backstory:[/b] (this can be applied to Shira too) Gonna do this as a bit of a short summary, and for those who have played Reborn I’m using the Zekrom path for some details as I haven’t gathered the will to do Reshiram/’prefect’ path/end yet. The parts in spoilers are for those who don’t want a heavy plot spoiled for them and me being respectful of that. Valor was created by a member of the Aether foundation that defected and ran off with a partially created Type: Null. This member ended up in the illegal dealings of the Reborn region’s 7th street. To complete the creation, this person needed three specific pokemon (Caravanna, Unfazant, and Luxray) to give the Null more form than just the base skeleton… In less than humane ways if you know what I mean. Shira was the unfortunate soul that enabled the completion of this creature… However nobody was quite prepared for the fact the resulting Type: Null would violently lash out with slivers of memory from what went into its creation. Killing the woman that created it. Shira, feeling awful and slightly guilty, wore down the Null to catch it and befriend it. Naming it ‘Valor’ as she was going to help this creature reclaim it so to speak. Valor started off rather aggressive and untrusting towards Shira for quite a while, but slowly grew to trust and enjoy her. It wasn’t all that long before Valor evolved during a battle with a certain Team Meteor Knight duo to push for that victory. As time went on, so did the sheer power of the challenges Valor and the rest of Shira’s team faced, and the things people were willing to do in the name of their cause got even more radical. Yet Valor could adapt to almost any situation with their ability to change types to provide an edge in a fight or interact with the battlefield to provide that extra edge. This all sorta came to a head when during a raid on a Team Meteor base, the current champion of the region [spoiler]was killed by the ‘leader’ of Team Meteor in a brutal fashion.[/spoiler] And was quite frankly a horrid shock to the already hellish trails that had occurred in this raid gone awry, yet even this wasn’t quite the end of this ordeal… (PULSE Magnezone fight) But after all that… Shira made a promise to the survivors of the raiding group that she would get the last few badges and become the champion in the more traditional way. Valor of course supported Shira in this endeavor, slaying fairies, being a noble steed to traverse the desert faster… You name it Valor did it. But during this time, they saw some awful things happen to other people… Things like a friend on the ‘enemy’ side getting an eye stabbed out for a perceived betrayal or dead up seeing some disturbing things. Hell, there were even a few attempts made on Shira and her team’s lives on Victory Road! Skipping over a few things to save time and not do plot spoiling for Reborn, Valor ended up being a mainstay of Shira’s team when she not only became champion, not only saved the region (possibly the rest of the world too) from destruction, BUT fought god twice to do it and WON! [b]Extra Info:[/b] -Valor has a few type specific ‘powers’ like flying, walking on water, phasing through things, and weak telekinesis… Specific to types mind you -Valor can talk, but only when Dragon, Psychic, or Fairy type
Screen_Shot_2023-02-04_at_12.28.05_AM.png
Name: Shira Oricalum
Orientation: Straight, has a bf

Appearance: See images, but Shira stands at about 5’4 and has a teal streak in her hair. She also has a few scars from the early days of training Valor… And has the look of someone who has fought god and won.
Shira does have more normal looking clothes but carries the stylish street punk aesthetic.
vsTrainer1.png

Personality: Shira is fairly calm and collected, yet kind. She’s definitely got a strong set of morals and isn’t above clapping you if you try and pull something on her. But… Shira can also forgive even the worst crimes for a good enough reason. However she has zero tolerance for those who take advantage of the weak.
She’s seen it all man, not much is going to phase her at this point. Including death, more than once actually.

Opinion on Otherworlders: I treat you the way you treat me

Type: Normal (technically she’s a Champion from another region but just doesn’t like announcing it)

Pokemon: (Main team, does have a few in rotation that I miiight list in the other. Comes from a harsher region. Her team is easily stronger than most normal people, but for the sake of fairness she probably holds back a bit and will kinda match her opponent.)
  • Bronzong - Celestica @/Amplified Rock (extends the duration of moves like trick room ‘n such)
    Ability: Levitate
    Type: Steel/Psychic
    Sassy nature and built to be slow and hella tanky note that I truly mean this, I have only ever seen one thing OHKO this damn thing and it scares me (Endgame battle, Blast Burn specifically)
    -Stealth Rock (Rock, entry hazard)
    -Extrasensory (Psychic, Sp w/ flinch chance)
    -Trick Room (inverts speed calcs)
    -Gyro Ball (Steel, Phys more powerful the slower you are in comparison to the opponent)
  • Silvally - Valor @/memory or metronome (depends) [will have a sheet]
    Ability: RKS System
    Type: Depends on memory
    Neutral nature, speedy mixed attacker
    -Iron Head (Steel, Phys can flinch)
    -Multi-Attack (same as Valor, Phys)
    -Flamethrower (Fire, Sp burn chance)
    -Air Slash (Flying, Sp can flinch)
  • Torterra - Maturin @/Quick Claw (male)
    Ability: Overgrow
    Adamant, attack and defense focused
    -Earthquake (Ground, Phys hits all surrounding the user)
    -Seed Bomb (Grass, Phys)
    -Curse (Lowers speed, boost attack and defense)
    -Leech Seed (Drains target HP each turn and heals the user/active mon on user's side)
  • A.Ninetales - Serene @/Icicle Plate (liable to change) (Female)
    Ability: Snow Cloak
    Modest and all about that sp.attack and speed w/ a biiit of sp.defense
    -Blizzard (Ice, Sp low accuracy and hits all opponents)
    -Moonblast (Fairy, Sp can lower sp.attack)
    -Dazzling Gleam (Fairy, Sp hits all opponents)
    -Freeze-Dry (Ice, Sp is super effective on water types)
  • Clawizer - Aria @/assult vest (female)
    Ability: Mega Launcher
    Modest and full sp.attack with split defenses
    -Dark Pulse (Dark, Sp can flinch)
    -Water Pulse (Water, Sp confuse chance)
    -Aura Sphere (Fighting, Sp never misses)
    -Dragon Pulse (Dragon, Sp)
  • Mawile - Jawzar @/Mawlite (male)
    Ability: Sheer Force/Huge Power
    Adamant with max attack and split defenses, but kinda slow
    -Thunder Fang (Electric, Phys can flinch and/or paralyze)
    -Ice Fang (Ice, Phys can flinch and/or freeze)
    -Play Rough (Fairy, Phys can lower attack)

Equipment:
-Mega Z ring, tho she tends to wear the key stone as shown in the sprite edit
-Tons of healing supplies
-18 gym badges from her home region
-Remote PC (Can change her party on the go, battery powered tho)
-Pair of Sapphire bracelets, doesn't usually wear them. They act as one of the four keys to a sacred place. (decided that she'd probably give the others back to their owners... the bracelets however would probably stay with her)
-An unusual number of keys
-Assorted crap, seriously if you want an item she can probably provide it
-Aegislash shaped sword knife, it was a gift from her friend Titania and it signifies how done with your crap she is
-A picture of her and her boyfriend, his chatot perched on his shoulder

Backstory: Shira grew up in the Sinnoh region, but two years ago went off to the Reborn region as she wanted to take on their legendary league… And well got more than she bargained for. The train Shira rode in getting bombed and starting the wild adventure she had. Between fighting team meteor, who started as just wanting their land back and devolved into people wanting more power, keeping a bunch of orphans away from a horrible doctor who liked electroshock way too much, AND gym leader drama… Yeah Shira’s seen it all and not much will top what she has seen.
(Read, go play Pokemon Reborn. It’s great)
She has encountered Legendaries n’ all but more or less just lets them be free and do their own thing.

Shira came her to Alola after being Champion for about a year, and not worrying about a child folding reality at the same time. She says it's for vacation, but really she caught wind of what was going on and wants to make sure it’s not like what happened in Reborn last year. (it took her several months to become champ b/c of drama and the region being bad for a while)

Extra Info:
-Sometimes uses a regular Ninetales that’s a bit more defensive or a Gigalith if you manage to be an annoying OKer
-If you want an interesting story, ask about Terra. You won’t be disappointed
-Really just ask her about her gym challenge in general
-Why yes, I run a bit of a Trick Room team… It WRECKED many things in Reborn. This is pretty much the team I used m’kay?
-To answer the burning question, her boyfriend is Taka from Reborn. That’s all.
-Tries to pass herself off as a weaker trainer than she really is… As she’s a bit undercover. But also b/c it’s funny to see the look on someone’s face when they get unexpectedly destroyed
-This is not the face of mercy
Screen_Shot_2023-02-04_at_12.11.38_AM.png

Name: Valor
Species Slivally
Orientation: Aromantic

Appearance: Valor stands at 7’07 and is pretty much the normal size for their species. What sets Valor apart from others is the fact they are the Reborn shiny in terms of color, meaning you can deff tell what type Valor is in a much more visually striking manner. Link to an PNG on the wiki as das a lot of images
Aside from that, Valor has a few odd stitch-like scars on their limbs from the creation process and has a prominent slash scar on their hind left leg that looks like it came from something with vicious claws.

Valor wears a necklace made of strong, braided chord that has a pendant bearing the symbol of Reborn City on it that they wear pretty much all the time.
ref image: (have a proper image)
Quote:
Also ummm I drew this
This is Valor, and the their eyes canonically have partial heterochromia on one side around the pupil. (Steel type if it wasn't obvious)
valor.jpg

Personality: Valor can come off as harsh and cold to strangers, paired with being slow to trust this can make them seem rather difficult to approach let alone befriend… But this is more or less due to how Valor was created and their life experiences giving them a slightly wary world view.
However, Valor will fight ferociously to protect an innocent from harm, regardless of how well they know them. As they despise the thought of careless harm. Don’t take this as being unkind or anything, as Valor is rather kind, just cold at first.

Once Valor warms up to you however, you now have a fiercely loyal friend that is the embodiment of ‘looks like they could kill you and can… Is actually very sweet.’

Wild or Partner: Partner (Shira)

Type(s): All of them, tho tends to favor the steel type and defaults to normal

Moves:
-Multi-Attack (same as Valor, Phys)
-Flamethrower (Fire, Sp burn chance)
-Air Slash (Flying, Sp can flinch)

Held Item: Metronome/type memory

Backstory: (this can be applied to Shira too)
Gonna do this as a bit of a short summary, and for those who have played Reborn I’m using the Zekrom path for some details as I haven’t gathered the will to do Reshiram/’prefect’ path/end yet. The parts in spoilers are for those who don’t want a heavy plot spoiled for them and me being respectful of that.

Valor was created by a member of the Aether foundation that defected and ran off with a partially created Type: Null. This member ended up in the illegal dealings of the Reborn region’s 7th street. To complete the creation, this person needed three specific pokemon (Caravanna, Unfazant, and Luxray) to give the Null more form than just the base skeleton… In less than humane ways if you know what I mean.
Shira was the unfortunate soul that enabled the completion of this creature… However nobody was quite prepared for the fact the resulting Type: Null would violently lash out with slivers of memory from what went into its creation. Killing the woman that created it.
Shira, feeling awful and slightly guilty, wore down the Null to catch it and befriend it. Naming it ‘Valor’ as she was going to help this creature reclaim it so to speak.

Valor started off rather aggressive and untrusting towards Shira for quite a while, but slowly grew to trust and enjoy her. It wasn’t all that long before Valor evolved during a battle with a certain Team Meteor Knight duo to push for that victory.

As time went on, so did the sheer power of the challenges Valor and the rest of Shira’s team faced, and the things people were willing to do in the name of their cause got even more radical. Yet Valor could adapt to almost any situation with their ability to change types to provide an edge in a fight or interact with the battlefield to provide that extra edge.

This all sorta came to a head when during a raid on a Team Meteor base, the current champion of the region was killed by the ‘leader’ of Team Meteor in a brutal fashion. And was quite frankly a horrid shock to the already hellish trails that had occurred in this raid gone awry, yet even this wasn’t quite the end of this ordeal… (PULSE Magnezone fight)

But after all that… Shira made a promise to the survivors of the raiding group that she would get the last few badges and become the champion in the more traditional way. Valor of course supported Shira in this endeavor, slaying fairies, being a noble steed to traverse the desert faster… You name it Valor did it.
But during this time, they saw some awful things happen to other people… Things like a friend on the ‘enemy’ side getting an eye stabbed out for a perceived betrayal or dead up seeing some disturbing things. Hell, there were even a few attempts made on Shira and her team’s lives on Victory Road!

Skipping over a few things to save time and not do plot spoiling for Reborn, Valor ended up being a mainstay of Shira’s team when she not only became champion, not only saved the region (possibly the rest of the world too) from destruction, BUT fought god twice to do it and WON!

Extra Info:
-Valor has a few type specific ‘powers’ like flying, walking on water, phasing through things, and weak telekinesis… Specific to types mind you
-Valor can talk, but only when Dragon, Psychic, or Fairy type
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
[quote name="SoulLugia11" date="2023-02-03 21:13:05" ] Me back! I was goofing off with my family, gushing about movies and such like I always do XD [font=chiller][size=5]I HAVE VISITED -->[insert website so sketchy its a fine art piece]<-- WE ARE STRONG IN NEO ARCADIA AND LISTENING TO THE AWESOME OST[/font][/size] Finding the OST on Apple Music was like an early Christmas gift, I downloaded so much of that ear candy- Also every time I see one of these drawings my day/night gets that much brighter, I love them all <3 [/quote] Soul Lugia I have to say, seeing your reply has already made my day and I've only been up for a few minutes so far. Thank you. [font=chiller][size=5]YOU HAVE PROVED YOURSELF A WORTHY CITIZEN OF THE STATE. YOU SHALL BE PROMOTED TO LIVE IN THE CENTRAL PART OF THE STATE AND BE GIVEN SLIGHTLY MORE FOOD RATIONS. (Insert propaganda music anthem)[/font][/size] --------------- Oh hey I remember Valor! Maybe I should add Clara now...
SoulLugia11 wrote on 2023-02-03 21:13:05:
Me back! I was goofing off with my family, gushing about movies and such like I always do XD

I HAVE VISITED -->[insert website so sketchy its a fine art piece]<-- WE ARE STRONG IN NEO ARCADIA AND LISTENING TO THE AWESOME OST

Finding the OST on Apple Music was like an early Christmas gift, I downloaded so much of that ear candy-

Also every time I see one of these drawings my day/night gets that much brighter, I love them all <3
Soul Lugia I have to say, seeing your reply has already made my day and I've only been up for a few minutes so far. Thank you.

YOU HAVE PROVED YOURSELF A WORTHY CITIZEN OF THE STATE. YOU SHALL BE PROMOTED TO LIVE IN THE CENTRAL PART OF THE STATE AND BE GIVEN SLIGHTLY MORE FOOD RATIONS. (Insert propaganda music anthem)
Oh hey I remember Valor! Maybe I should add Clara now...
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 109 110