Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OOC] Rifts in Alola [Closed For Now]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 109 110
I have updated the appearance section of Tidus’s character sheet.
I have updated the appearance section of Tidus’s character sheet.
LIo8D8G.gif
[b]Name:[/b] Genesis [b]Age:[/b] 20 [b]Gender:[/b] Female (she/her) [b]Species[/b] Silvally [b]Orientation:[/b] Biromantic homosexual [b]Appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/806301889300922369/1032425599794417745/ref_genesis.png[/img] [b]Personality:[/b] Genesis is good natured and inherently believes in the good of most people, in spite of her experiences. Can be a bit overconfident, and enjoys wandering on her own endless adventure, seeing new sights and enjoying new foods. [b]Wild or Partner:[/b] Wild (technically registered to the ID of her adoptive father's trainer). [b]Type(s):[/b] Any, default is Normal. [b]Moves:[/b] Multi-Attack, Flame Charge, Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw [b]Held Item:[/b] Rainbow Memory [b]Backstory:[/b] Created as one of the Aether Foundation's Type Full experiments, Genesis was in stasis for six months as a Type: Null before breaking out during the raid being done by a trio of trainers, falling into the ocean and washing ashore on Ula'ula Island, found by a kind old man and his Rillaboom. In spite of her initial wariness, the old man and his Rillaboom took care of her, teaching her how to trust. Upon evolution and being gifted her scarf, Genesis headed out to explore the world. The Rainbow Memory was a part of the experiment of her own creation, seeing if needing multiple memories was the cause of the Type: Null inevitably going berserk: it was not. [b]Extra Info:[/b]
Name: Genesis
Species Silvally
Orientation: Biromantic homosexual
Appearance:
ref_genesis.png
Personality: Genesis is good natured and inherently believes in the good of most people, in spite of her experiences. Can be a bit overconfident, and enjoys wandering on her own endless adventure, seeing new sights and enjoying new foods.
Wild or Partner: Wild (technically registered to the ID of her adoptive father's trainer).
Type(s): Any, default is Normal.
Moves: Multi-Attack, Flame Charge, Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw
Held Item: Rainbow Memory
Backstory: Created as one of the Aether Foundation's Type Full experiments, Genesis was in stasis for six months as a Type: Null before breaking out during the raid being done by a trio of trainers, falling into the ocean and washing ashore on Ula'ula Island, found by a kind old man and his Rillaboom. In spite of her initial wariness, the old man and his Rillaboom took care of her, teaching her how to trust. Upon evolution and being gifted her scarf, Genesis headed out to explore the world.
The Rainbow Memory was a part of the experiment of her own creation, seeing if needing multiple memories was the cause of the Type: Null inevitably going berserk: it was not.
Extra Info:
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Now to decide who to yeet in
Now to decide who to yeet in
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Did you forget Xerneas and Yveltal on purpose or on accident?
Did you forget Xerneas and Yveltal on purpose or on accident?
LIo8D8G.gif
Okay so there's actually 2 versions of this one but whatever [img]https://i.ibb.co/196qBg3/Astronia-Rifts-Emo-short.png[/img] Edit: I realized I was putting in Astronia rifts instead of Alola rifts for the file name haha
Okay so there's actually 2 versions of this one but whatever
Astronia-Rifts-Emo-short.png

Edit: I realized I was putting in Astronia rifts instead of Alola rifts for the file name haha
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
Genesis [img]https://i.ibb.co/tJ1K8F4/Alola-Rifts-genesis.png[/img]
Genesis
Alola-Rifts-genesis.png
i've been blessed the moment i set foot into this thread
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
[quote name="YarnDrawcia" date="2023-02-03 19:27:09" ] i've been blessed the moment i set foot into this thread [/quote] Or perhaps cursed with MS Paint...?
YarnDrawcia wrote on 2023-02-03 19:27:09:
Or perhaps cursed with MS Paint...?
Henlo Drawsh

It has been a while
Henlo Drawsh

It has been a while
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I just saw that ultra beasts were added to the list *eyes* May I claim hybrid Xurkitree?

Edit: wait , just to confirm. Hybrids are humans how have Pokemon energies/traits. Gjinkas are Pokémon that look more humanoid, so like anthro and such? Just want to make sure I’m understanding right :)
I just saw that ultra beasts were added to the list *eyes* May I claim hybrid Xurkitree?

Edit: wait , just to confirm. Hybrids are humans how have Pokemon energies/traits. Gjinkas are Pokémon that look more humanoid, so like anthro and such? Just want to make sure I’m understanding right :)
mU3UPIq.jpeg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 109 110