Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Post Nocturne Cleanup (open/all welcome)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(YOOOOO PRETTY DERG)

Bayren looked up at the large dragon with a small wince at the booming voice. Although, his expression was one of awe and interest. Perhaps he could imitate the form.
(YOOOOO PRETTY DERG)

Bayren looked up at the large dragon with a small wince at the booming voice. Although, his expression was one of awe and interest. Perhaps he could imitate the form.
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
(Long story - he's based on a character named Skatcha in a sort of fic I wrote about a nocturne looking for an egg so he could have a brother - my brain is a weird place).
(Long story - he's based on a character named Skatcha in a sort of fic I wrote about a nocturne looking for an egg so he could have a brother - my brain is a weird place).
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
(O o h :O)
(O o h :O)
Hatchery
Art Shop
Chloe watched, tugging her thinking cap in wide eyed dismay as the giant spiky dragon she'd been trying to talk to gathered up his wares with incredible speed. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91270334][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912704/91270334_350.png[/img][/url] "But...But I wanted to buy." The tent itself and all the tables folded up into some kind of squarish thing with a handle on top. Barely glancing her way, the Giant dragon, nose in the air, headed off, muttering. "All sales final, no exchanges returns or discounts. All warranty requests must be submitted in writing five days in advance of purchase." Then he was gone. Looking around, most of the colorful booths that had dotted the fairgrounds were in the process of being dismantled - some with much less haste. Bits of ribbon, and containers that had once held food blew across the suddenly silent area. "Oh my." Her stalwart familiar Dr. Watson added. "People do come and go so quickly here." [img]https://i.imgur.com/q3fuZ0U.png[/img]
Chloe watched, tugging her thinking cap in wide eyed dismay as the giant spiky dragon she'd been trying to talk to gathered up his wares with incredible speed.

91270334_350.png

"But...But I wanted to buy."

The tent itself and all the tables folded up into some kind of squarish thing with a handle on top. Barely glancing her way, the Giant dragon, nose in the air, headed off, muttering. "All sales final, no exchanges returns or discounts. All warranty requests must be submitted in writing five days in advance of purchase."

Then he was gone.

Looking around, most of the colorful booths that had dotted the fairgrounds were in the process of being dismantled - some with much less haste.

Bits of ribbon, and containers that had once held food blew across the suddenly silent area.

"Oh my."

Her stalwart familiar Dr. Watson added. "People do come and go so quickly here."

q3fuZ0U.png
Bayren sighed in slight relief now that it was more quiet. "Bayren likes the quiet..." He then hissed a bit, shaking in his form. It looked as if he was itching. After about a minute, his form changed. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/85n8gy44/Photo-on-1-2-24-at-8-40-AM.jpg[/img] What stood now was slightly taller, only about 8 feet compared to the coatl, with small horns and four eyes and hooves, with a cloud tipped tail. "Bayren needs more practice." (REVEAL REAL)
Bayren sighed in slight relief now that it was more quiet. "Bayren likes the quiet..." He then hissed a bit, shaking in his form. It looked as if he was itching. After about a minute, his form changed.

Photo-on-1-2-24-at-8-40-AM.jpg

What stood now was slightly taller, only about 8 feet compared to the coatl, with small horns and four eyes and hooves, with a cloud tipped tail. "Bayren needs more practice."

(REVEAL REAL)
Hatchery
Art Shop
Chloe's hedghog, Kit, made a snuffing noise and tilted his head looking this way and that.

Chloe's cat, Hedge puffed up and jumped up onto the dragon's back, eyes wide watching warily.

Chloe herself was delighted. "That's wonderful! Can you teach me how do do that? Do you know any other shapes?
Chloe's hedghog, Kit, made a snuffing noise and tilted his head looking this way and that.

Chloe's cat, Hedge puffed up and jumped up onto the dragon's back, eyes wide watching warily.

Chloe herself was delighted. "That's wonderful! Can you teach me how do do that? Do you know any other shapes?
Bayren giggled softly. "Bayren doesn't think Chloe has the structure to do that...Bayren isn't a dragon, after all." His tail swayed behind him lazily. His mith didn't seem surprised at all, instead playing with Bayren's now feathered wings.
Bayren giggled softly. "Bayren doesn't think Chloe has the structure to do that...Bayren isn't a dragon, after all." His tail swayed behind him lazily. His mith didn't seem surprised at all, instead playing with Bayren's now feathered wings.
Hatchery
Art Shop
Dr. Watson tugged at an ear. "Is this your usual form?"
Dr. Watson tugged at an ear. "Is this your usual form?"
"Yes." Bayren yawned out. "Bayren isn't from here."
"Yes." Bayren yawned out. "Bayren isn't from here."
Hatchery
Art Shop
@BeansGalore