Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Post Nocturne Cleanup (open/all welcome)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The tan colored Aether looked over to the two familiars and grimaced at the rusty crown and beat up crystal ball. "Ya'know, If you must allow your familiars to collect such dirty things you really should be prepared to clean them," She pulled out a beautiful piece of cloth and a small spray bottle full of some kind of bubbling liquid, despite the boiling look the bottle and liquid are cold to the touch.
The tan colored Aether looked over to the two familiars and grimaced at the rusty crown and beat up crystal ball. "Ya'know, If you must allow your familiars to collect such dirty things you really should be prepared to clean them," She pulled out a beautiful piece of cloth and a small spray bottle full of some kind of bubbling liquid, despite the boiling look the bottle and liquid are cold to the touch.
IMG_5410.pngIMG_5410.pngIMG_5410.pngIMG_5411.pngMini_Version.pngrfDzMzmHy8ayJUAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
A2IBWOlfk39VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.pngA2IBWOlfk39VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Pupa had been wandering around the place looking for anything they could find that was large enough to resell

"These dragons have somehow managed to dirty this place up and somehow didn't even get anything good enough for me to sell" he was sorting through a pile of dusty trinkets.

He picked up gem that was so dusty that he had thought it was just a rock before seeing a bit of red on the side "Plus, anything that could be resold is too dirty for me to bother cleaning up, I doubt even the tide Lord could rinse all the layers of dust off these things, half the stuff here has probably been here for years"

He grabbed the water jug that he brings with him whenever he goes out and poured it onto the dirty gem with no luck of getting anything off, as the layers of dust seemed to date back before dragons even existed.
Pupa had been wandering around the place looking for anything they could find that was large enough to resell

"These dragons have somehow managed to dirty this place up and somehow didn't even get anything good enough for me to sell" he was sorting through a pile of dusty trinkets.

He picked up gem that was so dusty that he had thought it was just a rock before seeing a bit of red on the side "Plus, anything that could be resold is too dirty for me to bother cleaning up, I doubt even the tide Lord could rinse all the layers of dust off these things, half the stuff here has probably been here for years"

He grabbed the water jug that he brings with him whenever he goes out and poured it onto the dirty gem with no luck of getting anything off, as the layers of dust seemed to date back before dragons even existed.
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85031445][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/850315/85031445_350.png[/img][/url] Koinobori sidled quietly into the room, his twisting eyes swiveling around to look in wonder at all the decorations and trinkets in the tent. Apon seeing the other dragons having a conversation, he shrank back a little, his fluff and wings rustling gently. He wasn't used to being around so many dragons at once. "Maybe I should come back later..." he croaked quietly, clasping his front legs together self-conciously.
85031445_350.png
Koinobori sidled quietly into the room, his twisting eyes swiveling around to look in wonder at all the decorations and trinkets in the tent. Apon seeing the other dragons having a conversation, he shrank back a little, his fluff and wings rustling gently. He wasn't used to being around so many dragons at once.
"Maybe I should come back later..." he croaked quietly, clasping his front legs together self-conciously.
7zcCDc4.png
((...Were we not outside?

Xiome watched Pupa's pitiful attempt to clean the dusty gem, and, for a moment, she debated offering her spray bottle but decided against it as she stepped into a puddle of... something. Turning to spray and wipe off her foot with a grimace she took note of the anxious colorful dragon at the entrance to the tent. Mumbling, she quietly said, "Are they going to do anything to help? Or just stand there... Oh, whatever, just keep cleaning Xiome.."
((...Were we not outside?

Xiome watched Pupa's pitiful attempt to clean the dusty gem, and, for a moment, she debated offering her spray bottle but decided against it as she stepped into a puddle of... something. Turning to spray and wipe off her foot with a grimace she took note of the anxious colorful dragon at the entrance to the tent. Mumbling, she quietly said, "Are they going to do anything to help? Or just stand there... Oh, whatever, just keep cleaning Xiome.."
IMG_5410.pngIMG_5410.pngIMG_5410.pngIMG_5411.pngMini_Version.pngrfDzMzmHy8ayJUAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
A2IBWOlfk39VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.pngA2IBWOlfk39VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
Koinobori whimpered slightly, being unsure of his place in the situation. He wished he had Nebula's confidence, so he could know what to say.
"Ahem-hem," he cleared his throat softly. "Uh... I heard there were fortune tellings happening here? I, uhm, I couldn't help but wonder..." he trailed off, fumbling with something in his claws.
Koinobori whimpered slightly, being unsure of his place in the situation. He wished he had Nebula's confidence, so he could know what to say.
"Ahem-hem," he cleared his throat softly. "Uh... I heard there were fortune tellings happening here? I, uhm, I couldn't help but wonder..." he trailed off, fumbling with something in his claws.
7zcCDc4.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41995680][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/419957/41995680_350.png[/img][/url] Hope looked up at Koinobori and smiled. "Well, it's probably too early for a formally trained fortuneteller - after all the next festival won't get started for a little over a week." She looked around at the remains of the half tent, and picked up a tipped over smallish table. "But my hedgehog found this." She set the odd round ball onto the table. [item=Crystal Ball] "Anyone want to give it a try?"
41995680_350.png

Hope looked up at Koinobori and smiled. "Well, it's probably too early for a formally trained fortuneteller - after all the next festival won't get started for a little over a week."

She looked around at the remains of the half tent, and picked up a tipped over smallish table. "But my hedgehog found this." She set the odd round ball onto the table.

Crystal Ball

"Anyone want to give it a try?"
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
Koinobori perked up.
"Oh? I've never used one of those before..." he exclaimed softly.
He gingerly approached the table, viewing his warped reflection in the orb with curiosity.
"Is there... an instruction manual or something? Does it need an asset to work with? Are there... magic words?" he questioned, seeming less shy already. His grip on the trinket in his claws tightened.
Koinobori perked up.
"Oh? I've never used one of those before..." he exclaimed softly.
He gingerly approached the table, viewing his warped reflection in the orb with curiosity.
"Is there... an instruction manual or something? Does it need an asset to work with? Are there... magic words?" he questioned, seeming less shy already. His grip on the trinket in his claws tightened.
7zcCDc4.png
Pupa walked over to Koinobori and stared at the orb "This looks almost exactly like the orbs we used in the storage sector on the ship, I doubt you other Aethers have seen them since they aren't commonly found out of storage and none of you look like you've worked there" He searched around in his bag for something and pulled out an orb [item=Gelatinous Orb]
Pupa walked over to Koinobori and stared at the orb "This looks almost exactly like the orbs we used in the storage sector on the ship, I doubt you other Aethers have seen them since they aren't commonly found out of storage and none of you look like you've worked there"

He searched around in his bag for something and pulled out an orb

Gelatinous Orb
"Oh, it's... interesting," Koinobori said in a quavering voice, observing the gooey mass with unease.
"I was born shortly after the crashing of the spaceship. I haven't seen a lot of outer space, except maybe through telescopes." he explained, gesturing with his tail to the skies.
"I wonder if they have similar functions?" he thought aloud, looking back and forth between the two orbs.
"Oh, it's... interesting," Koinobori said in a quavering voice, observing the gooey mass with unease.
"I was born shortly after the crashing of the spaceship. I haven't seen a lot of outer space, except maybe through telescopes." he explained, gesturing with his tail to the skies.
"I wonder if they have similar functions?" he thought aloud, looking back and forth between the two orbs.
7zcCDc4.png
Hope looked thoughtful. "The way I understand it, is that you kind of push your magic into it to look ahead."

"I'm nature so I might use the idea of things growing to focus on a future. Someone who was aligned to light might think of it as a different way of seeing the truth through time."
Hope looked thoughtful. "The way I understand it, is that you kind of push your magic into it to look ahead."

"I'm nature so I might use the idea of things growing to focus on a future. Someone who was aligned to light might think of it as a different way of seeing the truth through time."
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9