Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Post Nocturne Cleanup (open/all welcome)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
"Oh, I see!" Koinobori exclaimed, his swirling eyes lighting up.
"Someone once told me everyone has magic, they just have different levels of connection to it."
He looked about the other dragons, as if unsure, and then gingerly placed two of his hands on the crystal globe, one balled into a loose fist.
"So... something like... uh... this, maybe?" he looked embarrassed.
"Erm, sorry, I don't use magic very frequently... or at all...
"Oh, I see!" Koinobori exclaimed, his swirling eyes lighting up.
"Someone once told me everyone has magic, they just have different levels of connection to it."
He looked about the other dragons, as if unsure, and then gingerly placed two of his hands on the crystal globe, one balled into a loose fist.
"So... something like... uh... this, maybe?" he looked embarrassed.
"Erm, sorry, I don't use magic very frequently... or at all...
7zcCDc4.png
There were the sounds of rumbling in the distance, and from multiple directions numbers of arrivals seemed to pour in. A veritable platoon of dragons wielding light magic, sweeping way the debris and clutter. Here and there a fast moving spiral darted about gathering up items that weren't quite debris. Hopebringer watched wide-eyed. Disturbed by the cleaning and commotion, a displaced group of bees took refuge in and around her mane. The mushroom colony that was perched on her shoulder grumbled a bit, but didn't really seem to mind. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41995680][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/419957/41995680_350.png[/img][/url] She moved a little to stand protectively near Koinobori. Beside her, her Mammophant clutched tightly to the battered crown that Pupa had helped him clean. [img]https://i.imgur.com/LVyG4Wo.png[/img]
There were the sounds of rumbling in the distance, and from multiple directions numbers of arrivals seemed to pour in.

A veritable platoon of dragons wielding light magic, sweeping way the debris and clutter. Here and there a fast moving spiral darted about gathering up items that weren't quite debris.

Hopebringer watched wide-eyed. Disturbed by the cleaning and commotion, a displaced group of bees took refuge in and around her mane. The mushroom colony that was perched on her shoulder grumbled a bit, but didn't really seem to mind.

41995680_350.png

She moved a little to stand protectively near Koinobori.

Beside her, her Mammophant clutched tightly to the battered crown that Pupa had helped him clean.

LVyG4Wo.png

w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
Koinobori jumped at the sudden commotion, his tail twisting defensively around his legs. Realizing there was no threat, he relaxed a bit, but the sudden influx of dragons left him visibly nervous.
Now feeling embarrassed to be randomly holding a globe amidst a crowd of dragons, he shrank back a little, letting go of the orb, looking at the floor. The population density was low where he lived, and the sight of a crowd was nigh foreign to him.

"Sorry." he laughed croakily and quietly.
Koinobori jumped at the sudden commotion, his tail twisting defensively around his legs. Realizing there was no threat, he relaxed a bit, but the sudden influx of dragons left him visibly nervous.
Now feeling embarrassed to be randomly holding a globe amidst a crowd of dragons, he shrank back a little, letting go of the orb, looking at the floor. The population density was low where he lived, and the sight of a crowd was nigh foreign to him.

"Sorry." he laughed croakily and quietly.
7zcCDc4.png
A young guardian approached, wide-eyed at all the construction, making her way between arriving merchants, excited groups of fluttering harpies setting out racks of jewels and decorations. Seeing the small group of Dragons who had gathered to watch the suddenly chaotic market. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86619583][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/866196/86619583_350.png[/img][/url]
A young guardian approached, wide-eyed at all the construction, making her way between arriving merchants, excited groups of fluttering harpies setting out racks of jewels and decorations.

Seeing the small group of Dragons who had gathered to watch the suddenly chaotic market.

86619583_350.png
Koinobori, noticing the new arrival, glances up, aiming a little wave in her direction, but quickly returning his gaze to the ground, fumbling with the trinket in his claws again. He seems nervous, avoiding eye contact with any of the dragons around him, fidgeting uneasily. His antennae are flattened against his head, and his mothlike wings are folded around him slightly protectively.
Koinobori, noticing the new arrival, glances up, aiming a little wave in her direction, but quickly returning his gaze to the ground, fumbling with the trinket in his claws again. He seems nervous, avoiding eye contact with any of the dragons around him, fidgeting uneasily. His antennae are flattened against his head, and his mothlike wings are folded around him slightly protectively.
7zcCDc4.png
The Guardian's eyes widened. "Hi!" She said hopefully. "I'm kind of new here." She looked curiously around. "It's getting kind of busy now."

Then she looked embarrassed. "Oh. I never introduced myself. I'm AutumnStorm." She scuffed at the ground. "I'm supposed to be practicing at the Coliseum, but I don't really like fighting."
The Guardian's eyes widened. "Hi!" She said hopefully. "I'm kind of new here." She looked curiously around. "It's getting kind of busy now."

Then she looked embarrassed. "Oh. I never introduced myself. I'm AutumnStorm." She scuffed at the ground. "I'm supposed to be practicing at the Coliseum, but I don't really like fighting."
Koinobori looked up, then smiled.
"Oh, uh... Hi. I'm Koinobori." He smiled nervously.
"I'm here to get my fortune told. Not that- aha- I uh- I dunno if I believe in that kinda thing." He laughed anxiously.
"I, um... I guess I'm just... Curious about my future..." He glances down at the thing his hands, a small smile playing across his lips.
Koinobori looked up, then smiled.
"Oh, uh... Hi. I'm Koinobori." He smiled nervously.
"I'm here to get my fortune told. Not that- aha- I uh- I dunno if I believe in that kinda thing." He laughed anxiously.
"I, um... I guess I'm just... Curious about my future..." He glances down at the thing his hands, a small smile playing across his lips.
7zcCDc4.png
(Hey Newtin! Anyway I've been scrolling through the RP forum because uh I need some more roleplays to participate in. Could I join in here and have a small summary of current events?)
(Hey Newtin! Anyway I've been scrolling through the RP forum because uh I need some more roleplays to participate in. Could I join in here and have a small summary of current events?)
I rescue and rehome dragons (+3 FR Time)
YMPbu9R.pngUqlBGwo.png
g4XyQaa.pnglYb2AyL.pngQQBKJhC.pngMXVMxEn.pngnafQSbU.png
QMcoNbc.pngTlnTk4D.png2VtxnMX.pngwLurwzJ.pngHxL61bT.png
ekux78o.pngdgZqX5Q.png7gibfJe.pngll0CfnD.pngU0bFCPN.pngkUuO5Bc.pngakAKtNW.png
Chloe tugged at her thinking hat. Well technically it was a cap so she could call it a thinking cap but a thinking hat seemed more clever and mysterious. She looked around at the passing festival goers. "What do you think Watson?" She murmured to her companion "What brings so many to celebrate a mysterious night?" Watson's nose twitched and he pointed to a nearby cluster of tents. "I think it's the food" [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91270334][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/912704/91270334_350.png[/img][/url]
Chloe tugged at her thinking hat. Well technically it was a cap so she could call it a thinking cap but a thinking hat seemed more clever and mysterious.

She looked around at the passing festival goers.

"What do you think Watson?" She murmured to her companion "What brings so many to celebrate a mysterious night?"

Watson's nose twitched and he pointed to a nearby cluster of tents. "I think it's the food"

91270334_350.png
@TheWolfHowls1

Ack! So sorry to space this. Basically it's a thread that takes place generally in the marketplace, accessible via travel magic to all parts of Sorineth that gets slightly active around the festivals.

Basically "current festival" themed RP.
@TheWolfHowls1

Ack! So sorry to space this. Basically it's a thread that takes place generally in the marketplace, accessible via travel magic to all parts of Sorineth that gets slightly active around the festivals.

Basically "current festival" themed RP.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9