Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Post Nocturne Cleanup (open/all welcome)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bayren, a small fae, or at least that’s what he seemed to be, trotted through the crowds, his hands covering his ears, he looked upset and...as if he was crying? A few miths were following him, likely his familiars, as they were making a protective circle around him. A Goldenplains poodle mith was keeping back curious dragons with angry swipes of its staff. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90780610][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907807/90780610_350.png[/img][/url] (RAAAA to interesting not to join hehehhe)
Bayren, a small fae, or at least that’s what he seemed to be, trotted through the crowds, his hands covering his ears, he looked upset and...as if he was crying? A few miths were following him, likely his familiars, as they were making a protective circle around him. A Goldenplains poodle mith was keeping back curious dragons with angry swipes of its staff.

90780610_350.png

(RAAAA to interesting not to join hehehhe)
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
Chloe tugged at her thinking hat as she watched the sad looking dragon. "I wonder." She murmured to her trusty Radiant flutterbun companion. "What could possibly have happened? Did someone kidnap a friend? Was there a robbery? What do you think, Watson?"

The blue-green flutterbun tugged at one ear. "I think we could ask." He said.

In a louder voice he said "Hello there!"
Chloe tugged at her thinking hat as she watched the sad looking dragon. "I wonder." She murmured to her trusty Radiant flutterbun companion. "What could possibly have happened? Did someone kidnap a friend? Was there a robbery? What do you think, Watson?"

The blue-green flutterbun tugged at one ear. "I think we could ask." He said.

In a louder voice he said "Hello there!"
w8o0xW1.pngjYu7GSS.png XdKddgH.png DC: SQ9MAS6.png FR+0
Bayren yelped at the voice, covering his ears tighter, and stopping in his tracks. The poodle mith turned to Chloe, spinning its staff angrily, as if accusing him/her. The other miths turned to Bayren to comfort him.

(He’s autistic, I’m testing out that aspect of him and I saw the perfect opportunity when I saw ‘getting busy’ also FORGIVE ME IF I GET PRONOUNS WRONG IM TERRIBLE WITH THEM)

(Also I love writing familiars -w-)
Bayren yelped at the voice, covering his ears tighter, and stopping in his tracks. The poodle mith turned to Chloe, spinning its staff angrily, as if accusing him/her. The other miths turned to Bayren to comfort him.

(He’s autistic, I’m testing out that aspect of him and I saw the perfect opportunity when I saw ‘getting busy’ also FORGIVE ME IF I GET PRONOUNS WRONG IM TERRIBLE WITH THEM)

(Also I love writing familiars -w-)
Hatchery
Art Shop
Chloe sqealed, jumped and threw her hat in the air. "AaHhh!"

Dr Watson facepalmed and then with an ease that implied he had done this many times before, flew up to catch the hat before it hit the ground.

He favored the group of Mith's and their charge with a slight bow. "I am Dr. Watson,"

Handing Chloe back her hat, he added. "And this is Chloe Stogwen"

Hastily putting her hat back on the little Coatl agreed. "He's right." " I mean I'm Chloe"

She turned slightly red.
Chloe sqealed, jumped and threw her hat in the air. "AaHhh!"

Dr Watson facepalmed and then with an ease that implied he had done this many times before, flew up to catch the hat before it hit the ground.

He favored the group of Mith's and their charge with a slight bow. "I am Dr. Watson,"

Handing Chloe back her hat, he added. "And this is Chloe Stogwen"

Hastily putting her hat back on the little Coatl agreed. "He's right." " I mean I'm Chloe"

She turned slightly red.
Bayren whimpered, his hands still tight over his ears, and the mith hadn’t eased. One of the other miths, a Regal Silkmith, gestures to Bayren’s ears, then covers his own to imitate him. Too loud, too chaotic for the master. We are lost.

Edit: (I LOVE CHLOE AND WATSON AAAAAA)
Bayren whimpered, his hands still tight over his ears, and the mith hadn’t eased. One of the other miths, a Regal Silkmith, gestures to Bayren’s ears, then covers his own to imitate him. Too loud, too chaotic for the master. We are lost.

Edit: (I LOVE CHLOE AND WATSON AAAAAA)
Hatchery
Art Shop
(Oh dear I can't type I'm laughing too hard)
(Oh dear I can't type I'm laughing too hard)
(O h n o I’d love to know what’s got you so giggly)
(O h n o I’d love to know what’s got you so giggly)
Hatchery
Art Shop
Chloe frowned intently as she stared first at the Regal Silkmith, and then at the fae. Hesitantly she put her own talons over her ears.

She stage whispered to Watson. "What do you think it means?"

Then her talons met the edge of her cap. "I don't have ear flaps." She muttered to herself. The in a more alarmed tone she turned to her Radiant fluttering companion and asked. "Am I supposed to have ear flaps?"

Her eyes widened. "Can I be a detective if I don't have the right hat? Maybe it's not even a real thinking hat."

She bit her lip.

Watson flew up to point at her with a stern expression.

"Detectives don't cry."

Her bottom lip was a little shakey but she nodded.
Chloe frowned intently as she stared first at the Regal Silkmith, and then at the fae. Hesitantly she put her own talons over her ears.

She stage whispered to Watson. "What do you think it means?"

Then her talons met the edge of her cap. "I don't have ear flaps." She muttered to herself. The in a more alarmed tone she turned to her Radiant fluttering companion and asked. "Am I supposed to have ear flaps?"

Her eyes widened. "Can I be a detective if I don't have the right hat? Maybe it's not even a real thinking hat."

She bit her lip.

Watson flew up to point at her with a stern expression.

"Detectives don't cry."

Her bottom lip was a little shakey but she nodded.
Bayren stared at the two with a confused and pained expression, then spoke. “Too loud. Makes head hurt.” A tome fluttered and hovered behind him.

(NOOOOOOO LET HER CRY WATSON he’s so s t ri c t *cries*)
Bayren stared at the two with a confused and pained expression, then spoke. “Too loud. Makes head hurt.” A tome fluttered and hovered behind him.

(NOOOOOOO LET HER CRY WATSON he’s so s t ri c t *cries*)
Hatchery
Art Shop
Chloe opened her mouth to scream with excitement! It was the sound, not the hat! The little Fae wasn't criticizing her hat, apparently the hat that should be protecting them was gone. Just in time she covered her mouth with both talons. Watson looked at her expectantly. [img]https://i.imgur.com/q3fuZ0U.png[/img] Slowly she moved her hands, and then whispered. "It's the mystery of the missing hat, Dr. Watson. And it has to be one that covers the ears." Her eyes narrowed as she regarded the Fae so intently that it started to irritate the Miths all over again. "Look at that umbrella." She nodded to herself. "It's probably a rain hat." [img]https://i.imgur.com/gnt3xH6.png[/img]
Chloe opened her mouth to scream with excitement! It was the sound, not the hat! The little Fae wasn't criticizing her hat, apparently the hat that should be protecting them was gone.

Just in time she covered her mouth with both talons.

Watson looked at her expectantly.

q3fuZ0U.png

Slowly she moved her hands, and then whispered. "It's the mystery of the missing hat, Dr. Watson. And it has to be one that covers the ears."

Her eyes narrowed as she regarded the Fae so intently that it started to irritate the Miths all over again. "Look at that umbrella." She nodded to herself. "It's probably a rain hat."

gnt3xH6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9