Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twin Suns (Genshin 1x1 w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 362 363
Morax got caught by his tail and fell, but kept his grip on Zhongli tight in hopes of tugging him down too.
Morax got caught by his tail and fell, but kept his grip on Zhongli tight in hopes of tugging him down too.
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
(omg zhongli grabbed himself how amazing)

Zhongli struggled to break free again, but failed.
(omg zhongli grabbed himself how amazing)

Zhongli struggled to break free again, but failed.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
(don’t bully me i’m trying my best)

This time, Morax was determined not to let him up.
(don’t bully me i’m trying my best)

This time, Morax was determined not to let him up.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Zhongli thrashed around a little bit, but eventually conceded defeat, rather grumpily.
Zhongli thrashed around a little bit, but eventually conceded defeat, rather grumpily.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

Morax grinned and let him up, laughing.
Morax grinned and let him up, laughing.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Zhongli just rolled his eyes, knocking into Morax's shoulder as he stood. "I'll get you next time."
Zhongli just rolled his eyes, knocking into Morax's shoulder as he stood. "I'll get you next time."

“We’ll have to see,” he laughed.

Guizhong looked over, and when she saw they were done wrestling, stood and came over. “You both seem pretty confident in your human forms, now.”
“We’ll have to see,” he laughed.

Guizhong looked over, and when she saw they were done wrestling, stood and came over. “You both seem pretty confident in your human forms, now.”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Zhongli just 'hmph'ed at his brother, before nodding at Guizhong. "They're kind of comfortable, now."
Zhongli just 'hmph'ed at his brother, before nodding at Guizhong. "They're kind of comfortable, now."

“Yeah,” Morax agreed. “Not nearly so bad as they were.”

“That’s excellent to hear,” Guizhong beamed. “In that case, how do you both feel about moving along with our plan?”
“Yeah,” Morax agreed. “Not nearly so bad as they were.”

“That’s excellent to hear,” Guizhong beamed. “In that case, how do you both feel about moving along with our plan?”
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"The plan?" Zhongli had nearly forgotten about the plan. "Oh, the plan. That plan."
"The plan?" Zhongli had nearly forgotten about the plan. "Oh, the plan. That plan."

1 2 ... 125 126 127 128 129 ... 362 363