Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Twin Suns (Genshin 1x1 w/ BFD666)
1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 362 363
Morax realized what he was doing a fraction of a second too late to avoid them all, even as he rolled out of the way. He didn't get hit by all of them, but he did get caught by several.
Morax realized what he was doing a fraction of a second too late to avoid them all, even as he rolled out of the way. He didn't get hit by all of them, but he did get caught by several.
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Luckily, Zhongli avoided getting hit—this time.

While the twins were trying to beat each other to death, what was Guizhong doing?
Luckily, Zhongli avoided getting hit—this time.

While the twins were trying to beat each other to death, what was Guizhong doing?
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
Thinking. She was letting them get their energy out, though once they finished this spar, she was going to come talk to them.

Morax had summoned an array of small and wonky geo spikes of his own, which he fired off at Zhongli.
Thinking. She was letting them get their energy out, though once they finished this spar, she was going to come talk to them.

Morax had summoned an array of small and wonky geo spikes of his own, which he fired off at Zhongli.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Zhongli summoned a shield, focusing hard on keeping it up.

It blocked most of the spikes, but broke under the last one, which hit him in the shoulder.

Zhongli shrieked in surprise, then just threw a rock at his head.
Zhongli summoned a shield, focusing hard on keeping it up.

It blocked most of the spikes, but broke under the last one, which hit him in the shoulder.

Zhongli shrieked in surprise, then just threw a rock at his head.
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

The rock bonked him directly on the head, and he blinked in mildly dazed surprise.
The rock bonked him directly on the head, and he blinked in mildly dazed surprise.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Zhongli tackled him again, yelling into his ears.
Zhongli tackled him again, yelling into his ears.

He winced at the very loud sound, then just grabbed onto Zhongli's hair and pulled.
He winced at the very loud sound, then just grabbed onto Zhongli's hair and pulled.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Zhongli yelped in surprise, then headbutted him.
Zhongli yelped in surprise, then headbutted him.

He gasped, and made a renewed effort to pull Zhongli to the ground.
He gasped, and made a renewed effort to pull Zhongli to the ground.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Zhongli struggled, whipping his tail around to try and knock Morax over too.
Zhongli struggled, whipping his tail around to try and knock Morax over too.

1 2 ... 124 125 126 127 128 ... 362 363