Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Summoning Rowan (1x1 w/ BFD)
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 299 300
Rowan accepted the cup of tea with a grateful smile, then slid his written list over to Vissé. "It's a lot of nature and life related gods--since that's something I care a lot about, I wanted to prioritize it as much as I could."
Rowan accepted the cup of tea with a grateful smile, then slid his written list over to Vissé. "It's a lot of nature and life related gods--since that's something I care a lot about, I wanted to prioritize it as much as I could."
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"That's good," he said approvingly, taking the list. He hummed. "It is very different than what my list was, though I am not surprised. I'm more inclined to destruction and offensive capability, as you very well know."
"That's good," he said approvingly, taking the list. He hummed. "It is very different than what my list was, though I am not surprised. I'm more inclined to destruction and offensive capability, as you very well know."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
"I do know," he nodded. "I feel like any god with too much of a focus on destruction and offensive capability wouldn't be much interested in me anyway."
"I do know," he nodded. "I feel like any god with too much of a focus on destruction and offensive capability wouldn't be much interested in me anyway."
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"You're far too gentle for that," he agreed. "Go down the list, for me?"
"You're far too gentle for that," he agreed. "Go down the list, for me?"
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

He went down the list with Vissé--most of the gods listed were lesser gods of the natural world. A few of the names featured were the god of spring (one of the children of Noia, bringer of the seasons), the flower goddess, and, of course, Sephyros. When he got to vem, he still sounded a little hesitant, and was watching Vissé's expression for any sign that he disagreed with the inclusion.
He went down the list with Vissé--most of the gods listed were lesser gods of the natural world. A few of the names featured were the god of spring (one of the children of Noia, bringer of the seasons), the flower goddess, and, of course, Sephyros. When he got to vem, he still sounded a little hesitant, and was watching Vissé's expression for any sign that he disagreed with the inclusion.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Viscerion did not disagree. In fact, he seemed approving.

"Asphodel has been trying to get me to push you towards his spouse. I have refused to do anything past introducing the idea." Vissé closed his eyes, a slightly amused smile on his face. "He is being very smug about it now."
Viscerion did not disagree. In fact, he seemed approving.

"Asphodel has been trying to get me to push you towards his spouse. I have refused to do anything past introducing the idea." Vissé closed his eyes, a slightly amused smile on his face. "He is being very smug about it now."

"Oh--really?" Rowan tilted his head, surprised. "He... he wants that?"
"Oh--really?" Rowan tilted his head, surprised. "He... he wants that?"
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"He says it would be 'poetic'."
"He says it would be 'poetic'."

He blinked a few times, then laughed softly. "Yeah, I suppose it would be kinda poetic."
He blinked a few times, then laughed softly. "Yeah, I suppose it would be kinda poetic."
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
He cracked a smile. "We would be lovers, as would our patrons."
He cracked a smile. "We would be lovers, as would our patrons."

1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 299 300