Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Summoning Rowan (1x1 w/ BFD)
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 299 300
"Yeah," he smiled. "That's... that's a rather pleasant concept, I think."
"Yeah," he smiled. "That's... that's a rather pleasant concept, I think."
what if you pm'd me to be my friend? haha jk jk jk...
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"We'll simply just have to see."
"We'll simply just have to see."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

P9aWhak.png soseY8L.pngTl1dGxE.pngv2PJF9u.pngJvUa9ma.png
"We will. I'm still not going to pin my hopes on vem as a patron, that seems... like expecting too much."
"We will. I'm still not going to pin my hopes on vem as a patron, that seems... like expecting too much."
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Don't let your hopes fall too far."
"Don't let your hopes fall too far."
BFD or Butters! your local void entity and hollow knight fan, hmu if you want to scream about the Pale King and/or Lurien the Watcher

#1 Rezhong Enjoyer, Azhdaha deserved better :( let the sad rock dragon grandpas hold hands

"Oh--I'll try not to let that happen. Just keeping them... realistic."
"Oh--I'll try not to let that happen. Just keeping them... realistic."
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"Your version of realism is skewed by your anxiety."
"Your version of realism is skewed by your anxiety."

"... ah, I mean--" he fell silent, blinking. He really didn't have a good response for that. He knew Vissé was probably right.
"... ah, I mean--" he fell silent, blinking. He really didn't have a good response for that. He knew Vissé was probably right.
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
Vissé also knew he was probably right, so he didn't say anything, instead just taking a sip of tea.
Vissé also knew he was probably right, so he didn't say anything, instead just taking a sip of tea.

Rowan sipped his tea too, then asked, "So you approve of the list, then?"
Rowan sipped his tea too, then asked, "So you approve of the list, then?"
...unless?

they/any, +3 to FR time
"I do. It is well thought-out."
"I do. It is well thought-out."

1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 299 300