Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Seeing Red 1x1
1 2 ... 817 818 819 820 821 822 823
"We'll worry more if you lie about it and then you end up dying because we couldn't treat the sickness in time. If you die you can't get anymore kisses, marshmallows, hugs, snuggles, chocolate... no playing with Mouse, either."
"We'll worry more if you lie about it and then you end up dying because we couldn't treat the sickness in time. If you die you can't get anymore kisses, marshmallows, hugs, snuggles, chocolate... no playing with Mouse, either."
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
Mae's eyes widened and she seemed to pale a little more. “Y-You’re serious? Meaning I’m not immortal? I thought I could take care of my problems myself, and that no one needed to know..”

(I forget.. do either of them have heart issues like Soren?)
Mae's eyes widened and she seemed to pale a little more. “Y-You’re serious? Meaning I’m not immortal? I thought I could take care of my problems myself, and that no one needed to know..”

(I forget.. do either of them have heart issues like Soren?)
Untitled52_13.png
"Look, there's immortal, and then there's invincible. Invincible means nothing can kill you. That's not what we are. We are immortal, which means we cannot die from age. Wounds and sickness can still get us though. Why do you think your dad is so scared of overworking his heart? If it gives out and the doctors can't get it beating again, that's it for him. He's dead."
"Look, there's immortal, and then there's invincible. Invincible means nothing can kill you. That's not what we are. We are immortal, which means we cannot die from age. Wounds and sickness can still get us though. Why do you think your dad is so scared of overworking his heart? If it gives out and the doctors can't get it beating again, that's it for him. He's dead."
(No, his are from being a tall person. His heart isn't strong enough to pump the blood all throughout his tall self - and also his blood is thin and oily. The blood thing is just part of him, no health issue there.)
(No, his are from being a tall person. His heart isn't strong enough to pump the blood all throughout his tall self - and also his blood is thin and oily. The blood thing is just part of him, no health issue there.)
“You’re right.” Mae sighed reluctantly. “But I’m tired to getting sick. I ALWAYS get sick. It’s never Nathan, or Erik.” She shook her head. “Of course, out of all of us, I had to be the weak one.”
“You’re right.” Mae sighed reluctantly. “But I’m tired to getting sick. I ALWAYS get sick. It’s never Nathan, or Erik.” She shook her head. “Of course, out of all of us, I had to be the weak one.”
Untitled52_13.png
"At least you don't have heart problems on top of it." Declan sat down beside her. "And I still love you, flaws and alll.Your flaws are what make you beautiful to me, and to many others. Even your weakened immune system." He gently booped her on the nose. "Besides, it gives me more chances to take care of you, you stubborn princess."
"At least you don't have heart problems on top of it." Declan sat down beside her. "And I still love you, flaws and alll.Your flaws are what make you beautiful to me, and to many others. Even your weakened immune system." He gently booped her on the nose. "Besides, it gives me more chances to take care of you, you stubborn princess."
“Oh please, we might as well add that to the list. I’m sure I’ll have a heart attack or something sooner or later.” She smiled and rolled her eyes, then gently leaned against his shoulder. “Well thank you. I just don’t wanna miss the wedding.. uh, the food will be really good, and the flowers.. too.” Her voice trailed off as she tried to hide her excuse. In all honesty, she wanted to dress up. After wandering around in hoodies and comfy clothes for so long, it’d be fun to dress up.
“Oh please, we might as well add that to the list. I’m sure I’ll have a heart attack or something sooner or later.” She smiled and rolled her eyes, then gently leaned against his shoulder. “Well thank you. I just don’t wanna miss the wedding.. uh, the food will be really good, and the flowers.. too.” Her voice trailed off as she tried to hide her excuse. In all honesty, she wanted to dress up. After wandering around in hoodies and comfy clothes for so long, it’d be fun to dress up.
Untitled52_13.png
"And don't forget that dress you picked out. I can't wait to see you in it. But I bet if we nip this sick in the bud, you'll be right as rain before the wedding." Declan stood, offering her one of his right hands.
"And don't forget that dress you picked out. I can't wait to see you in it. But I bet if we nip this sick in the bud, you'll be right as rain before the wedding." Declan stood, offering her one of his right hands.
“Y-Yeah.. The dress.” Mae’s cheeks turned a light pink as he called her thoughts out. “Okay then, I suppose we can try, although I don’t know anything when it comes to medicine..”
“Y-Yeah.. The dress.” Mae’s cheeks turned a light pink as he called her thoughts out. “Okay then, I suppose we can try, although I don’t know anything when it comes to medicine..”
Untitled52_13.png
(OHMYFREAKINGGOSHILOSTTHENOTIFICATION)
(OHMYFREAKINGGOSHILOSTTHENOTIFICATION)
1 2 ... 817 818 819 820 821 822 823