Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golden Flame~ 1x1 w/ SmolderingFlame
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 226 227
"O-oh, so you won't be able to fly?" She asked, pouting. Of all the dats this had to happen, it had to be her first day of her new school. She didn't want to cause trouble, and she had no clue why this had happened to her. Looking down, she tried not to cry, thinking of all the thing he wouldn't be able to do. No. She couldn't cry. She blinked, trying to solve her problems.
"O-oh, so you won't be able to fly?" She asked, pouting. Of all the dats this had to happen, it had to be her first day of her new school. She didn't want to cause trouble, and she had no clue why this had happened to her. Looking down, she tried not to cry, thinking of all the thing he wouldn't be able to do. No. She couldn't cry. She blinked, trying to solve her problems.
Untitled52_13.png
"Hun, don't let it bother you." The nurse said quietly to Rae. "I have some pain medicine for him, and this has happened before."

"I've broken a few things before." Aaron said. "I heal quicker than most, too."
"Hun, don't let it bother you." The nurse said quietly to Rae. "I have some pain medicine for him, and this has happened before."

"I've broken a few things before." Aaron said. "I heal quicker than most, too."
+1 FR timeplaguebringer.png8ZwIo.gifC93qP.gifvjhnv.gifQzuMc.gif
"Okay thanks! And it sucks to break something. I've broken my foot before, it was terrible, I couldn't do anything, let alone walk without falling over. I'm terrible when it comes to crutches," she said as she laughed. "And they always say I have fragile bones when I go to the doctor, but I don't think they're that fragile," she said as she rolled her eyes.
"Okay thanks! And it sucks to break something. I've broken my foot before, it was terrible, I couldn't do anything, let alone walk without falling over. I'm terrible when it comes to crutches," she said as she laughed. "And they always say I have fragile bones when I go to the doctor, but I don't think they're that fragile," she said as she rolled her eyes.
Untitled52_13.png
"Nah, you're anything but fragile." Aaron accepted the pain medicine the nurse offered him, but didn't take the water with it. Instead, he grinned and pulled out his hot sauce bottle.

...He washed the ***** down with that.
"Nah, you're anything but fragile." Aaron accepted the pain medicine the nurse offered him, but didn't take the water with it. Instead, he grinned and pulled out his hot sauce bottle.

...He washed the ***** down with that.
"Well, tell that to my parents, they're so overprotective, it's annoying," she said as she crossed her arms over her chest. "W-wha- how can you do that? I can't even drink a teaspoon of that. It's too hot for me," she said, eyes full of awe.
"Well, tell that to my parents, they're so overprotective, it's annoying," she said as she crossed her arms over her chest. "W-wha- how can you do that? I can't even drink a teaspoon of that. It's too hot for me," she said, eyes full of awe.
Untitled52_13.png
"Water isn't good for me. This is a nice alternative." He shrugged. "Plus, it drives Paisley absolutely bonkers."
"Water isn't good for me. This is a nice alternative." He shrugged. "Plus, it drives Paisley absolutely bonkers."
"Oh my gosh, anything to make Paisley annoyed is fun," she said with a mischeviois smile. "Why was Asher like that? He's always like that? I mean, my parents would prolly kill me if I acted like that," she said, getting a bit nervous at the thought.
"Oh my gosh, anything to make Paisley annoyed is fun," she said with a mischeviois smile. "Why was Asher like that? He's always like that? I mean, my parents would prolly kill me if I acted like that," she said, getting a bit nervous at the thought.
Untitled52_13.png
"I really don't know." Aaron looked over at the nurse, a question in his eyes.
"Yes, you can go if you want, just don't strain yourself and make sure you get to a doctor after school." She said gently.
"I really don't know." Aaron looked over at the nurse, a question in his eyes.
"Yes, you can go if you want, just don't strain yourself and make sure you get to a doctor after school." She said gently.
"How many classes do you think we missed?" She asked as she shouldered her duffel bag and followed Aaron out of the nurses office. "I mean, I don't mind missing a few, but Paisley is prolly going crazy right now," she said a she giggled at the thought of the older girl going berserk trying to find them. "Ugh stupid ears," she said as she flopped them out of her face. "Always in the way," she said.

(I'm gonna go to bed, I'll be back tomorrow!)
"How many classes do you think we missed?" She asked as she shouldered her duffel bag and followed Aaron out of the nurses office. "I mean, I don't mind missing a few, but Paisley is prolly going crazy right now," she said a she giggled at the thought of the older girl going berserk trying to find them. "Ugh stupid ears," she said as she flopped them out of her face. "Always in the way," she said.

(I'm gonna go to bed, I'll be back tomorrow!)
Untitled52_13.png
"I like them." Aaron said quietly. "And... probably half of the next period. We weren't long." He stood up and held the door for her, his free hand lightly pressed to his side. "Speaking of which... what's your next class? I have theater."
"I like them." Aaron said quietly. "And... probably half of the next period. We weren't long." He stood up and held the door for her, his free hand lightly pressed to his side. "Speaking of which... what's your next class? I have theater."
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 226 227