Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Private) Roleplay with draconiclover
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@draconiclover Here it is! What type of plots do you like?
@draconiclover Here it is! What type of plots do you like?
Untitled52_13.png
im not sure i do alot of angel x demon and human x monster really but theres also ghost x human and experiment x scientist. what about you?
im not sure i do alot of angel x demon and human x monster really but theres also ghost x human and experiment x scientist. what about you?
Well how about angel x demon? I have so many plot ideas, if we like what we're doing we could do multiple too. I also have a good character for an angel.

Btw i am subbed to this thread, so no need to ping.^^
Well how about angel x demon? I have so many plot ideas, if we like what we're doing we could do multiple too. I also have a good character for an angel.

Btw i am subbed to this thread, so no need to ping.^^
Untitled52_13.png
okay i have a character for a demon! so do you want them to discover more about each other throughout the roleplay? and how are they going to meet is it gonna be like each angel has a demon they need to control and care for and your angel just so happen to get the most reckless uncaring demon known to man?
okay i have a character for a demon! so do you want them to discover more about each other throughout the roleplay? and how are they going to meet is it gonna be like each angel has a demon they need to control and care for and your angel just so happen to get the most reckless uncaring demon known to man?
Well, either that, or they can meet at a like a banquet for supernaturals, like the banquet is like a peace tready? Idk just a idea. Or your idea works too.
Well, either that, or they can meet at a like a banquet for supernaturals, like the banquet is like a peace tready? Idk just a idea. Or your idea works too.
Untitled52_13.png
its up to you im cool with either really and hes like the prince of demons or something like that.
its up to you im cool with either really and hes like the prince of demons or something like that.
Ok then. They can meet at the banquet, and then maybe they both have a human they have to watch over?
Ok then. They can meet at the banquet, and then maybe they both have a human they have to watch over?
Untitled52_13.png
hmmm...maybe oh and as the humans fall for each other so do the angel and demon?
hmmm...maybe oh and as the humans fall for each other so do the angel and demon?
Yeah... Does that mean we would have to make more characters?
Yeah... Does that mean we would have to make more characters?
Untitled52_13.png
just one if your into like the whole idea
just one if your into like the whole idea
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57