Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Private) Roleplay with draconiclover
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57
"were rooming with quincy. and harper and abaddon are rooming with sophie" after they got to the room azrail already started bonding with quincy over hockey and football. he looked at arissa and smiled he seemed to enjoy her company.
"were rooming with quincy. and harper and abaddon are rooming with sophie" after they got to the room azrail already started bonding with quincy over hockey and football. he looked at arissa and smiled he seemed to enjoy her company.
Shortly after Harper and Abaddon got to their dorm, Harper almost immediately became best friends with Sophie. Bothe of the girls enjoyed many of the same hobbies like dance and gymnastics. The dorms were decently sized, able to fit as many as needed. Harper and Sophie both shared a room, while Abaddon had his own room.
Shortly after Harper and Abaddon got to their dorm, Harper almost immediately became best friends with Sophie. Bothe of the girls enjoyed many of the same hobbies like dance and gymnastics. The dorms were decently sized, able to fit as many as needed. Harper and Sophie both shared a room, while Abaddon had his own room.
Untitled52_13.png
abaddon watched the girls become friends hoping harper wouldn't forget the mission. after dinner azrail and quincy had a wrestling match he let quincy win so he wouldn't blow his cover. abaddon laid on his bed waiting for something to happen he was bored very very bored he clapped his hands and a phone appeared in his hands he texted azrail "hows your human?" he answered "good i guess" abaddon sighed "i don't understand mine...she likes dance and gymnastics"
abaddon watched the girls become friends hoping harper wouldn't forget the mission. after dinner azrail and quincy had a wrestling match he let quincy win so he wouldn't blow his cover. abaddon laid on his bed waiting for something to happen he was bored very very bored he clapped his hands and a phone appeared in his hands he texted azrail "hows your human?" he answered "good i guess" abaddon sighed "i don't understand mine...she likes dance and gymnastics"
Meanwhile, with Harper and Sophie: "Hey Sophie, do you have a boyfriend?" Harper asked curiously. "Uh no, not yet, why? Should I? I'd like to," Sophie said with a smile. "Well, one of my friends has a friend that is single and we'd like to set you guys up. Will you try it? Pwease?" Harper asked. "Uh okay if you say so I'll give it a try," she said with a hint of excitement in her voice. "yes! Thank you! You won't regret it! I'll be back!" Harper said as she ran off. Running quickly to Abaddon's room, she knocked aggressively. "LET ME IN!! Sophie's going on a date with Quincy and we're leaving right now! I'LL BE WITH YOU SO YOU WON'T BE LONELY! CMON YOULL LOVE IT!" She said as she ran to her room to get ready.
Meanwhile, with Harper and Sophie: "Hey Sophie, do you have a boyfriend?" Harper asked curiously. "Uh no, not yet, why? Should I? I'd like to," Sophie said with a smile. "Well, one of my friends has a friend that is single and we'd like to set you guys up. Will you try it? Pwease?" Harper asked. "Uh okay if you say so I'll give it a try," she said with a hint of excitement in her voice. "yes! Thank you! You won't regret it! I'll be back!" Harper said as she ran off. Running quickly to Abaddon's room, she knocked aggressively. "LET ME IN!! Sophie's going on a date with Quincy and we're leaving right now! I'LL BE WITH YOU SO YOU WON'T BE LONELY! CMON YOULL LOVE IT!" She said as she ran to her room to get ready.
Untitled52_13.png
azrail looked at quincy "so do you have any girls in your life currently?" he asked quincy "well no I've been focused on sports and my education and my skin condition hasn't made life any easier but hey god's given me this skin so ima wear it you get me?" quincy replied azrail looked "Well what if i told you i could set you up with a girl? would you try it out?" quincy thought for a second "yeah man i mean i'd check it out as long as shes a good person thats all that matters you feel me?" azrail looked at the ground when he said that. he had no luck with girls himself no girl ever stuck around. abaddon opened the door he was shirtless and was covered in patches of pure white scales he was in a half demon form. he hid his features again and walked out putting a shirt on "okay...i guess it will be fun?"
azrail looked at quincy "so do you have any girls in your life currently?" he asked quincy "well no I've been focused on sports and my education and my skin condition hasn't made life any easier but hey god's given me this skin so ima wear it you get me?" quincy replied azrail looked "Well what if i told you i could set you up with a girl? would you try it out?" quincy thought for a second "yeah man i mean i'd check it out as long as shes a good person thats all that matters you feel me?" azrail looked at the ground when he said that. he had no luck with girls himself no girl ever stuck around. abaddon opened the door he was shirtless and was covered in patches of pure white scales he was in a half demon form. he hid his features again and walked out putting a shirt on "okay...i guess it will be fun?"
"Yah! Put some clothes on!" Harper said as she put her hands over her eyes. "C'mon we're leaving soon!"She said as she ran to her room to get ready. She changed into something public appropriate. After she finshed, she went downstairs to see Sophie with her car keys. "C'mon, I'm ready to go, we're taking my car, so let's load up, ok?" She said as she started to get excited. "Yes let's g- Wait, what's a car?" She said as she elbowed Abaddon.
"Yah! Put some clothes on!" Harper said as she put her hands over her eyes. "C'mon we're leaving soon!"She said as she ran to her room to get ready. She changed into something public appropriate. After she finshed, she went downstairs to see Sophie with her car keys. "C'mon, I'm ready to go, we're taking my car, so let's load up, ok?" She said as she started to get excited. "Yes let's g- Wait, what's a car?" She said as she elbowed Abaddon.
Untitled52_13.png
abaddon whispered to her "its pretty much a fast way for humans to travel" azrail nodded to quincy "lets go then we will be walking its good exercise" azrail said he looked at arissa "if you don't want to walk i will carry you" he told her before getting up and walking out the door waiting in the front of the collage for quincy and arissa. quincy followed soon after dressed in a white collared shirt with blue jeans.
abaddon whispered to her "its pretty much a fast way for humans to travel" azrail nodded to quincy "lets go then we will be walking its good exercise" azrail said he looked at arissa "if you don't want to walk i will carry you" he told her before getting up and walking out the door waiting in the front of the collage for quincy and arissa. quincy followed soon after dressed in a white collared shirt with blue jeans.
"N-no it's fine, I can walk," Arissa said with a light blush spread a crossed her cheeks.
"I texted Harper, and she said we were gonna meet at the cafe across the street from their apartment. Let's hope they hit it off," Arissa whispered.

When they got to the cafe, they unloaded and went inside. "Are they still coming? They seem a little late," Sophie said with a frown on her face. "NO! They're coming, you have to stay here! Does coffee taste good?" She asked, trying to preoccupy Harper.
"N-no it's fine, I can walk," Arissa said with a light blush spread a crossed her cheeks.
"I texted Harper, and she said we were gonna meet at the cafe across the street from their apartment. Let's hope they hit it off," Arissa whispered.

When they got to the cafe, they unloaded and went inside. "Are they still coming? They seem a little late," Sophie said with a frown on her face. "NO! They're coming, you have to stay here! Does coffee taste good?" She asked, trying to preoccupy Harper.
Untitled52_13.png
abaddon went and ordered somethings putting azrails name down for something called a 'tab' then he walked back to the group "their here" he said pointing out the door at azrail, quincy and arissa walking to the cafe azrail walked in and took a seat at a booth along with quincy they started talking away about football and hockey and which sport is better of course azrail convinced quincy that hockey is better but he was the incarnation of manipulation so it wasn't very hard to do.
abaddon went and ordered somethings putting azrails name down for something called a 'tab' then he walked back to the group "their here" he said pointing out the door at azrail, quincy and arissa walking to the cafe azrail walked in and took a seat at a booth along with quincy they started talking away about football and hockey and which sport is better of course azrail convinced quincy that hockey is better but he was the incarnation of manipulation so it wasn't very hard to do.
"Arissaaaa! I missed you guys!" She said as she hugged them. "You literally saw us yesterday," Arissa said she rolled her eyes and sat down. "So you're Sophie?" She said as she shook her hand. "I'm Arissa, Harper, Abaddon, Quincy, and Azrail's friend," she said as she gestured to each as she said their names. "Hi nice to meet you, I'm Sophie" she said shyly. "So you don't you guys go hang out?" Arise suggested as they basically shoved Sophie out of her seat and making sure the booth was filled. Girls on one side boys on the other, And Sophie and Quincy at a separate table. *So far so good, please don't let anything bad happen* Harper and Arissa hoped.
"Arissaaaa! I missed you guys!" She said as she hugged them. "You literally saw us yesterday," Arissa said she rolled her eyes and sat down. "So you're Sophie?" She said as she shook her hand. "I'm Arissa, Harper, Abaddon, Quincy, and Azrail's friend," she said as she gestured to each as she said their names. "Hi nice to meet you, I'm Sophie" she said shyly. "So you don't you guys go hang out?" Arise suggested as they basically shoved Sophie out of her seat and making sure the booth was filled. Girls on one side boys on the other, And Sophie and Quincy at a separate table. *So far so good, please don't let anything bad happen* Harper and Arissa hoped.
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57