Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Private) Roleplay with draconiclover
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
okay take your time
okay take your time
Harper was a bit nervous. She was currently getting ready for a "peace baquet" where everyone was to "virtually" meet the human they were to guard and care for while they lived on earth. Since it was a Angel and Demon banquet only, no other supernaturals would be there. Harper took a deep breath and changed into her outfit. (I'll send you a pic) After she finshed getting dressed, she headed out the door after leaving a note on the kitchen table.

Once she arrived, she realized that there was a decent amount of demons there compared to the angels. Silently, she entered the huge hall and found a seat by her friend, Arissa. After conversing for awhile, she realized that the demons sat on one side of the table, and the angels sat on the opposite side. Sh didn't know what to think of that. Maybe it was to socialize? She didn't want to have anything to do with them whatsoever. They were scary to her, and could easily break her in pieces. Her hieght didn'y help either.
Harper was a bit nervous. She was currently getting ready for a "peace baquet" where everyone was to "virtually" meet the human they were to guard and care for while they lived on earth. Since it was a Angel and Demon banquet only, no other supernaturals would be there. Harper took a deep breath and changed into her outfit. (I'll send you a pic) After she finshed getting dressed, she headed out the door after leaving a note on the kitchen table.

Once she arrived, she realized that there was a decent amount of demons there compared to the angels. Silently, she entered the huge hall and found a seat by her friend, Arissa. After conversing for awhile, she realized that the demons sat on one side of the table, and the angels sat on the opposite side. Sh didn't know what to think of that. Maybe it was to socialize? She didn't want to have anything to do with them whatsoever. They were scary to her, and could easily break her in pieces. Her hieght didn'y help either.
Untitled52_13.png
azrail woke up late he had forgotten about the banquet...well...not forgotten he just didn't care about it he was the prince so he had to attend and he hated it he got up and got dressed he wore a white suit with tan undershirt it was loose fitting but he needed it to be like that due to his ability to change his height and weight at will. he was very late but once he finally arrived a goat demon announced his arrival.

he sighed he did not want to be near angels or demons he brushed the dirt off of all six of his wings and waved his tail around before making his inhumanly attributes vanish he looked around before venturing to the banquet table. this party was the human matching ceremony every angel and demon would be partnered up and given two humans that they would have to keep alive.
azrail woke up late he had forgotten about the banquet...well...not forgotten he just didn't care about it he was the prince so he had to attend and he hated it he got up and got dressed he wore a white suit with tan undershirt it was loose fitting but he needed it to be like that due to his ability to change his height and weight at will. he was very late but once he finally arrived a goat demon announced his arrival.

he sighed he did not want to be near angels or demons he brushed the dirt off of all six of his wings and waved his tail around before making his inhumanly attributes vanish he looked around before venturing to the banquet table. this party was the human matching ceremony every angel and demon would be partnered up and given two humans that they would have to keep alive.
After everyone settled done, it was time to eat. Angels and demons both had seperate dietary foods, so almost nobody had the same type of food. Harper, who wasn't picky, ordered the same food as Arissa, which was lasagna. After eating for a few minutes, Harper was harshly elbowed in the side. "Ooh girl, look who's checking you outttt!" Arissa said as Harper held her side. "Huh? Where? I don't see anyone," Harper said she held her side.

"It's the demon princes little brother. From what I've heard he's exactly your age," she said as she finshed her lasagna. Harper visibly gulped and focused back on her food, not wanting to be a distraction.

(Could we make a younger brother for Azrail?)

After everyone settled done, it was time to eat. Angels and demons both had seperate dietary foods, so almost nobody had the same type of food. Harper, who wasn't picky, ordered the same food as Arissa, which was lasagna. After eating for a few minutes, Harper was harshly elbowed in the side. "Ooh girl, look who's checking you outttt!" Arissa said as Harper held her side. "Huh? Where? I don't see anyone," Harper said she held her side.

"It's the demon princes little brother. From what I've heard he's exactly your age," she said as she finshed her lasagna. Harper visibly gulped and focused back on her food, not wanting to be a distraction.

(Could we make a younger brother for Azrail?)

Untitled52_13.png
yeah one second ill post it with the other characters
yeah one second ill post it with the other characters
Okay! That's fine!
Okay! That's fine!
Untitled52_13.png
(there you go)

azrail nudged his younger brother "abaddon stop." abaddon turned to him "what did i do wrong?" azrail huffed "you were checking out that angel over there" he motioned to harper abaddon blushed he was easily flustered "not true" azrail smiled well it was more of a baring of teeth. "go talk to her" he finally said abaddon nodded he always appreciated how supportive his brother was.
(there you go)

azrail nudged his younger brother "abaddon stop." abaddon turned to him "what did i do wrong?" azrail huffed "you were checking out that angel over there" he motioned to harper abaddon blushed he was easily flustered "not true" azrail smiled well it was more of a baring of teeth. "go talk to her" he finally said abaddon nodded he always appreciated how supportive his brother was.
"Cmon Harper it's time to go to the room," Arissa said as she got up to take care of her trash, leaving Harper behind to take care of her trash. "Ok. I coming wait for me!"Harper said as she grabbed her trash and stood up to take care of it. Following Arissa, she threw her trash away and they both started walking to The Room.
"Cmon Harper it's time to go to the room," Arissa said as she got up to take care of her trash, leaving Harper behind to take care of her trash. "Ok. I coming wait for me!"Harper said as she grabbed her trash and stood up to take care of it. Following Arissa, she threw her trash away and they both started walking to The Room.
Untitled52_13.png
azrail and abaddon took their seats they were interested to see who they would be paired with and which human they would get. abaddon let his mind wander while azrail took charge to make sure everything went perfect his father left the realm to him when he died so he had to make sure everything went perfect.
azrail and abaddon took their seats they were interested to see who they would be paired with and which human they would get. abaddon let his mind wander while azrail took charge to make sure everything went perfect his father left the realm to him when he died so he had to make sure everything went perfect.
Harper and Arissa entered the room. Looking lost, they started to wander around, not knowing where to go. "Hate to tell you this, but I have no clue where I'm going," Arissa said as she grabbed a tight hold of Harper's hand in order to not lose her in the crowd of angels and demons.

"There's no way we're lost, right? Someone will help us?" Harper asked as she tried not to trip and fall due to everyone moving at the same time. "Yeah we'll find a way. I guess we just follow everyone else," she said as she pulled Harper along with her.
Harper and Arissa entered the room. Looking lost, they started to wander around, not knowing where to go. "Hate to tell you this, but I have no clue where I'm going," Arissa said as she grabbed a tight hold of Harper's hand in order to not lose her in the crowd of angels and demons.

"There's no way we're lost, right? Someone will help us?" Harper asked as she tried not to trip and fall due to everyone moving at the same time. "Yeah we'll find a way. I guess we just follow everyone else," she said as she pulled Harper along with her.
Untitled52_13.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57