Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [TCC] Bog's Branded Banquet [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@magmish

I apologise I forgot to put that down, votes should be cast in this thread by 17:00 FRT! I'll add that in to the original post.
@magmish

I apologise I forgot to put that down, votes should be cast in this thread by 17:00 FRT! I'll add that in to the original post.
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
My username is RBG, not RGB
HotnSpicy’s Beauty Tips and Tricks
[nextcol]Blank blank blank[nextcol]blank blank blank[nextcol]
@Farore

Bog perked up as guests started to enter the room, the first had dramatically started shrieking like a tortured hen, the next was significantly more calm, the third started shrieking like another tortured hen and the fourth looked extraordinarily confused.

The spiral sighed at the noises, and calmly made his way over to the fae who'd very clearly asked a question.

"Wh- what??! I can't hear yo- WHAT?? Yeah this place is se- Well tell me my teeny tiny.. Tiny teeny little tiny!!" Bog spent about 30 seconds using teeny tiny and little interchangeably. "Tiny tiny little friend, if this facility is secured so nobody can leave nor enter, then how do you think this happened? There's plenty of suspects here. I'd get to Detective work if I were you!"

Bog covered his many sets of ears and stalked back to the corpses.
@Farore

Bog perked up as guests started to enter the room, the first had dramatically started shrieking like a tortured hen, the next was significantly more calm, the third started shrieking like another tortured hen and the fourth looked extraordinarily confused.

The spiral sighed at the noises, and calmly made his way over to the fae who'd very clearly asked a question.

"Wh- what??! I can't hear yo- WHAT?? Yeah this place is se- Well tell me my teeny tiny.. Tiny teeny little tiny!!" Bog spent about 30 seconds using teeny tiny and little interchangeably. "Tiny tiny little friend, if this facility is secured so nobody can leave nor enter, then how do you think this happened? There's plenty of suspects here. I'd get to Detective work if I were you!"

Bog covered his many sets of ears and stalked back to the corpses.
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
[size=2][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3153845/4#post_51798921]Introduction[/url] Day 1 ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3153845/5#post_51831056]x[/url])([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3153845/6#post_51832990]x[/url])([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3153845/9#post_51873997]x[/url]) | Day 2 ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3153845/11#post_51901171]x[/url]) | Day 3 ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3153845/12#post_51968070]x[/url]) ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3153845/13#post_51969424]this post[/url])([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3153845/15#post_52051714]x[/url]) [/size] ------ [quote] [columns] "Bog, right? What ... what is going on? How did this happen? I thought the mansion had been secured because of the ongoing storm." [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/718838/71883731p.png[/img] [/quote] [quote] [columns][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/535632/53563162p.png[/img] [nextcol]"Wh- what??! I can't hear yo- WHAT?? Yeah this place is se- Well tell me my teeny tiny.. Tiny teeny little tiny!!" Bog spent about 30 seconds using teeny tiny and little interchangeably. "Tiny tiny little friend, if this facility is secured so nobody can leave nor enter, then how do you think this happened? There's plenty of suspects here. I'd get to Detective work if I were you!" [/quote] [quote] [columns] "T-t-tiny?! Who are - what are you -you you how dare you." The *cough* small but definitely not teeny tiny, definitely not, dragon sputters. "Listen, here, LoNgbOY!" He huffs and puffs for a minute before processing the rest of what the strange dragon said. "Wait, oh my, of course someone here is responsible." He looks around, suddenly nervous, "oh my Windsinger..." [nextcol][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/718838/71883731p.png[/img] [/quote] Nerium is generally a calm dragon, he faces difficulties with a level-head and bitter attitude, but as he takes in the scene around him with the full understanding that another guest is to blame he feels his heart racing. He flies backwards and bumps directly into a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3153845/12#post_51968095]bellowing Snapper[/url], which causes Nerium to flip backwards and tumble down to the hard floor. ------- ((@RBG, @GremlinSlug - bumped into you, mostly a mention but feel free to go with it))
Introduction
Day 1 (x)(x)(x) | Day 2 (x) | Day 3 (x) (this post)(x)

Quote:
"Bog, right? What ... what is going on? How did this happen? I thought the mansion had been secured because of the ongoing storm." 71883731p.png
Quote:
53563162p.png "Wh- what??! I can't hear yo- WHAT?? Yeah this place is se- Well tell me my teeny tiny.. Tiny teeny little tiny!!" Bog spent about 30 seconds using teeny tiny and little interchangeably. "Tiny tiny little friend, if this facility is secured so nobody can leave nor enter, then how do you think this happened? There's plenty of suspects here. I'd get to Detective work if I were you!"
Quote:
"T-t-tiny?! Who are - what are you -you you how dare you." The *cough* small but definitely not teeny tiny, definitely not, dragon sputters. "Listen, here, LoNgbOY!" He huffs and puffs for a minute before processing the rest of what the strange dragon said. "Wait, oh my, of course someone here is responsible." He looks around, suddenly nervous, "oh my Windsinger..." 71883731p.png

Nerium is generally a calm dragon, he faces difficulties with a level-head and bitter attitude, but as he takes in the scene around him with the full understanding that another guest is to blame he feels his heart racing.

He flies backwards and bumps directly into a bellowing Snapper, which causes Nerium to flip backwards and tumble down to the hard floor.

((@RBG, @GremlinSlug - bumped into you, mostly a mention but feel free to go with it))
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png o9yS1eq.png
n2h1rdv.png
7UXlQKU.gif
[center][size=5][b]Day 3[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24606281][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/246063/24606281.png[/img][/url][/center] Morana's eyes flew open at the sound of gentle chimes. She had isolated herself in her room, only opting to get a quick snack during the night, hoping to wait out the sandstorm. No such luck, and as the second night approached she decided to allow herself a few hours of sleep. Sleep deprivation, after all, could leave one just as vulnerable as the cleverest of poisons. The Tundra barely registered [b]Bog[/b]'s announcement--something about a surprise from anonymous benefactors--as the second she awoke, the unmistakeable smell of blood flooded her senses. It was overwhelming to the point a metallic taste slowly started seeping into her mouth. Adrenaline flooded her veins as she instinctively prepared herself for a battle--hurtling a sleepy Charon off of her fur in the process--but quickly realised the source couldn't possibly be close to her; her occupation made her a very light sleeper. Several parts of Bog's speech abruptly came back to her--dining hall, surprise, his unwillingness to reveal the 'gift-givers'... No, certainly not? She had forgotten the location of the dining hall the moment she left it, but Morana didn't need directions when she could simply follow her nose--and, eventually, the noise. The scene there confirmed what she'd dreaded. The [b]bodies of a Veilspun and Imperial[/b], displayed next to each other as if to mock their difference in size--or to make a point. On her shoulder, Charon's tongue had flitted out of his mouth, and just as swiftly retracted, the small Amphithere scrunching up his face in distaste. Morana agreed with the sentiment; she was more than used to the smell of blood, but that was the sickly-sweet kind, fresh and red and satisfying, not the reeking amateuristic mess that surrounded the gashes and bites on their corpses. "How undignified," she mumbled under her breath, slowly approaching the small group that had started to gather. Two of them were in an utter state, and the Tundra couldn't help but narrow her eyes at them, trying to discern if it was artifice. [b]An Obelisk[/b] seemed almost nonplussed by the ordeal, making her suspect he didn't quite realise their circumstances yet. [b]The Fae[/b] she recalled snacking on crickets when they had first arrived seemed to be doing his utmost best to stay calm, and was the first to ask the eerily perky [b]Bog[/b] for information. Morana made a note of him--he could be a useful ally. Because what Bog said next was obvious: if there was no way in nor out of the house, the culprit must be amongst them. That [i]was[/i], however, an [i]if[/i]. All they had to go on was Bog's word, and the Spiral seemed almost happy with the two dead guests lying in front of them. Guests [i]he[/i] had invited. She sniffed in annoyance, then remembered why that was a bad idea. Even more frustrating was the fact that under ordinary circumstances, she would likely have been able to smell traces of blood on the culprit, but with the scene being so messy, [i]everyone[/i] smelled the same. The Tundra was unsure as to what personality she should take on. Would someone closer to her actual self, rational and calm during a crisis, be more effective, or would it be better to play the part of a distraught dragon, and perhaps lure the culprit in by presenting herself as an easy target? She was still mulling it over when [b]the Fae[/b] started flailing over the insult to his size, smacked into the [i]still[/i] screaming [b]Snapper[/b]--Mather, if he didn't stop soon, she would [i]make[/i] him--and flopped inelegantly to the floor. With a sigh and a nudge of her paw, she helped him upright. "Don't lose your cool. You can't think in that state of mind," she said, and because she hadn't yet decided whether she wanted to sound reassuring or stern, it came out as an odd mix of both. "Whoever did this wants us to panic, and stop thinking. Don't let them win." Morana trotted up to [b]Bog[/b]--and, thus, the corpses. There was no mistaking it: they were definitely dead. She knew the smell of death, and there was no type of spell or potion that could replicate it. "Why should [i]we[/i] play detective? We know there is at least one murderer amongst us. The safest course of action is to barricade ourselves in one of the large halls with enough food to last until help arrives, and have a group rotation of dragons keeping watch during the night." She stared into Bog's face, curious about his answer. Whether or not he would agree with her, and his justifications for why not if so, would tell her a lot about him. This whole situation stank. --- @Farore @RBG @GremlinSlug @gn0me mentions~ @Magmish [i][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raxEmANPTVc]what do we have here...[/url][/i] [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
Day 3
24606281.png

Morana's eyes flew open at the sound of gentle chimes. She had isolated herself in her room, only opting to get a quick snack during the night, hoping to wait out the sandstorm. No such luck, and as the second night approached she decided to allow herself a few hours of sleep. Sleep deprivation, after all, could leave one just as vulnerable as the cleverest of poisons.

The Tundra barely registered Bog's announcement--something about a surprise from anonymous benefactors--as the second she awoke, the unmistakeable smell of blood flooded her senses. It was overwhelming to the point a metallic taste slowly started seeping into her mouth.

Adrenaline flooded her veins as she instinctively prepared herself for a battle--hurtling a sleepy Charon off of her fur in the process--but quickly realised the source couldn't possibly be close to her; her occupation made her a very light sleeper. Several parts of Bog's speech abruptly came back to her--dining hall, surprise, his unwillingness to reveal the 'gift-givers'... No, certainly not?

She had forgotten the location of the dining hall the moment she left it, but Morana didn't need directions when she could simply follow her nose--and, eventually, the noise.

The scene there confirmed what she'd dreaded. The bodies of a Veilspun and Imperial, displayed next to each other as if to mock their difference in size--or to make a point. On her shoulder, Charon's tongue had flitted out of his mouth, and just as swiftly retracted, the small Amphithere scrunching up his face in distaste. Morana agreed with the sentiment; she was more than used to the smell of blood, but that was the sickly-sweet kind, fresh and red and satisfying, not the reeking amateuristic mess that surrounded the gashes and bites on their corpses.

"How undignified," she mumbled under her breath, slowly approaching the small group that had started to gather. Two of them were in an utter state, and the Tundra couldn't help but narrow her eyes at them, trying to discern if it was artifice. An Obelisk seemed almost nonplussed by the ordeal, making her suspect he didn't quite realise their circumstances yet. The Fae she recalled snacking on crickets when they had first arrived seemed to be doing his utmost best to stay calm, and was the first to ask the eerily perky Bog for information.

Morana made a note of him--he could be a useful ally. Because what Bog said next was obvious: if there was no way in nor out of the house, the culprit must be amongst them. That was, however, an if. All they had to go on was Bog's word, and the Spiral seemed almost happy with the two dead guests lying in front of them.

Guests he had invited.

She sniffed in annoyance, then remembered why that was a bad idea. Even more frustrating was the fact that under ordinary circumstances, she would likely have been able to smell traces of blood on the culprit, but with the scene being so messy, everyone smelled the same.

The Tundra was unsure as to what personality she should take on. Would someone closer to her actual self, rational and calm during a crisis, be more effective, or would it be better to play the part of a distraught dragon, and perhaps lure the culprit in by presenting herself as an easy target?

She was still mulling it over when the Fae started flailing over the insult to his size, smacked into the still screaming Snapper--Mather, if he didn't stop soon, she would make him--and flopped inelegantly to the floor.

With a sigh and a nudge of her paw, she helped him upright. "Don't lose your cool. You can't think in that state of mind," she said, and because she hadn't yet decided whether she wanted to sound reassuring or stern, it came out as an odd mix of both. "Whoever did this wants us to panic, and stop thinking. Don't let them win."

Morana trotted up to Bog--and, thus, the corpses. There was no mistaking it: they were definitely dead. She knew the smell of death, and there was no type of spell or potion that could replicate it.

"Why should we play detective? We know there is at least one murderer amongst us. The safest course of action is to barricade ourselves in one of the large halls with enough food to last until help arrives, and have a group rotation of dragons keeping watch during the night." She stared into Bog's face, curious about his answer. Whether or not he would agree with her, and his justifications for why not if so, would tell her a lot about him.

This whole situation stank.

---

@Farore
@RBG @GremlinSlug @gn0me mentions~
@Magmish what do we have here...
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
[sub]day three![/sub] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/784431/78443059.png[/img][/center] [b]"Urk..."[/b] The wildclaw cringed at the crackle of the intercom and Bog's sing-songy voice, he already had a headache from waking up to the overpowering reek of blood, he didn't need anything more to further aggravate his senses. Regardless, he heeded the beckoning to the main hall. He could already hear shrieking from below the stairs and he could recognize the terror in it as he descended. The gargantuan imperial corpse coiled about near Bog was the first thing he saw after pushing past some of the other partygoers-made-captive-audience. [i]'Ah. That would explain it.'[/i] Rose blinked and took a step back to assess the damage. [b]"Definitely a very savage killing... I don't see any marks from a weapon, looks like all teeth and talons..."[/b] Not exactly an act he would anticipate the others in this building of being capable of. Looks like he needs to be far more vigilant now. He scrutinized the body quietly and somewhat coldly, noticing the much smaller veilspun only just before another guest spoke up. He sidestepped to make way for [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3153845/13#post_51970391]a tundra[/url] to approach their host with some particularly cutting questions. She seemed collected enough, far more than the rest of the lot in the room. It was welcome to hear someone quell the others' shouting considering the pounding pain in his head worsened with every little shrill noise from more panicked dragons who seemed to have little idea what to do. ----- @Beatoriche mention ping!
day three!
78443059.png

"Urk..." The wildclaw cringed at the crackle of the intercom and Bog's sing-songy voice, he already had a headache from waking up to the overpowering reek of blood, he didn't need anything more to further aggravate his senses. Regardless, he heeded the beckoning to the main hall. He could already hear shrieking from below the stairs and he could recognize the terror in it as he descended.

The gargantuan imperial corpse coiled about near Bog was the first thing he saw after pushing past some of the other partygoers-made-captive-audience. 'Ah. That would explain it.' Rose blinked and took a step back to assess the damage. "Definitely a very savage killing... I don't see any marks from a weapon, looks like all teeth and talons..." Not exactly an act he would anticipate the others in this building of being capable of. Looks like he needs to be far more vigilant now.

He scrutinized the body quietly and somewhat coldly, noticing the much smaller veilspun only just before another guest spoke up. He sidestepped to make way for a tundra to approach their host with some particularly cutting questions. She seemed collected enough, far more than the rest of the lot in the room. It was welcome to hear someone quell the others' shouting considering the pounding pain in his head worsened with every little shrill noise from more panicked dragons who seemed to have little idea what to do.

@Beatoriche mention ping!
n e v / s a t u r n
06xk8gV.png
ZXd8Nbp.png
mlHpBMC.png
XxkKmF3.png
4LHFTxc.png go5iDul.png eSS0Xa3.png
[emoji=scratch size=1][emoji=lightning rune size=1] [size=4]Day Three[/size] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/10673081][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/106731/10673081.png[/img][/url][/center] Sekhmet's tail lashed behind her as she joined the others in the dining hall. It took her a minute to recognize what was happening through the screaming and shouting and general ruckus. "[B]Oh... that rather ruins the party mood, doesn't it? And here I was thinking it would be a fun few days while we wait for rescue...[/b]" The Mirror turned her attention to one of the more distressed members of the crowd, the Nocturne she had spoken with briefly on the first night. "[B]Levin, right?[/b]" she called, approaching slowly with a small smile. "[B]How 'bout you stop screaming for a sec so we can figure out what's going on..?[/b]" She raised a hand in a calming gesture. "[B]Losing our heads now will only make it easier for us to lose our heads later, if you know what I mean.[/b]" [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3153845/11#post_51903266]« previous[/url][color=transparent]___________________________________[/color][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3153845/14#post_51973844]next »[/url] ---[/center] ((Now is not the time for puns, Sehkmet! @Magmish - interaction ping))
Day Three
10673081.png
Sekhmet's tail lashed behind her as she joined the others in the dining hall. It took her a minute to recognize what was happening through the screaming and shouting and general ruckus. "Oh... that rather ruins the party mood, doesn't it? And here I was thinking it would be a fun few days while we wait for rescue..."

The Mirror turned her attention to one of the more distressed members of the crowd, the Nocturne she had spoken with briefly on the first night. "Levin, right?" she called, approaching slowly with a small smile. "How 'bout you stop screaming for a sec so we can figure out what's going on..?" She raised a hand in a calming gesture. "Losing our heads now will only make it easier for us to lose our heads later, if you know what I mean."
« previous___________________________________next »
---

((Now is not the time for puns, Sehkmet!
@Magmish - interaction ping))
2uwgHqB.png
Shoy AzWEmYL.png
__she/they ~ FR +0

_wishlist | hatchery | adoptables
_______ LWTq9T9.png
UqJoOin.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3153845/2#post_51771189][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/786946/78694537.png[/img][/url] [b][size=5]Levin - Day 3.2[/size][/b][/center] Levin stopped screaming after a while. He needed to breathe. Other dragons appeared, most of them calmer than him. He had never seen a dead dragon (two dead dragons!!) before and wasn’t aware that freaking out at the sight would cause others to be annoyed at him. Sekhmet’s presence and her words does ease his fears slightly. [i]Calm down and get it together![/i] He thinks to himself. What would his dads do? The clan leaders and Uncle Bolt? Well, the latter group would just stare blankly and turn around to leave, braving the sandstorm. His dads… one would ask questions and the other would try to bribe as many dragons as possible in order to stay alive. So questions, but what should he ask? [right]@shoydragon oh, Notus buddies![/right] “Um, sorry about that. I couldn’t help it.” His mind does feel a lot clearer though. “You’re right, we need to figure out what caused this. They were m-murdered.” He overhears Rose discussing the cause of death. Lack of weapons, a savage killing. He still can’t believe what is happening. [b]”Were they attacked by one or multiple dragons?”[/b] If it’s just one dragon, he agrees with the really cool Tundra. But if it’s a group of dragons plotting to kill them all, will they survive until help arrives? Levin gulps. He braces himself for the sight and approached the bodies, attempting to find some clues. [center] Nope. Nope. He can’t do it, he- He pauses.[/center] Long blackened fur? Would this belong to any of the Blooms? Or is this from the culprit? He looks around the room, he’s still very shy but there’s a terrible crime and it’s not like they didn’t hear him screaming his head off earlier. Waaaay past making a good first impression. He points at the long blackened fur, not wanting to ruin the crime scene. [b]”Does this look familiar to anyone?”[/b] [center]————————[/center] ((No idea who to vote for, just wanted to talk about the clues: I’m guessing purple scales are Flutterbloom? But not sure if Veilspuns have fur? Plus chocolate is more brown than black? @Beatoriche - really loved reading your RP!! And Levin’s a Jessica, he totally kyaaAAaa-ed with the screaming.))
78694537.png
Levin - Day 3.2

Levin stopped screaming after a while. He needed to breathe.

Other dragons appeared, most of them calmer than him. He had never seen a dead dragon (two dead dragons!!) before and wasn’t aware that freaking out at the sight would cause others to be annoyed at him.

Sekhmet’s presence and her words does ease his fears slightly.

Calm down and get it together! He thinks to himself. What would his dads do? The clan leaders and Uncle Bolt?

Well, the latter group would just stare blankly and turn around to leave, braving the sandstorm.

His dads… one would ask questions and the other would try to bribe as many dragons as possible in order to stay alive.

So questions, but what should he ask?
@shoydragon
oh, Notus buddies!
“Um, sorry about that. I couldn’t help it.” His mind does feel a lot clearer though. “You’re right, we need to figure out what caused this. They were m-murdered.” He overhears Rose discussing the cause of death. Lack of weapons, a savage killing. He still can’t believe what is happening.

”Were they attacked by one or multiple dragons?” If it’s just one dragon, he agrees with the really cool Tundra. But if it’s a group of dragons plotting to kill them all, will they survive until help arrives?

Levin gulps. He braces himself for the sight and approached the bodies, attempting to find some clues.
Nope.

Nope.

He can’t do it, he-
He pauses.

Long blackened fur? Would this belong to any of the Blooms? Or is this from the culprit?

He looks around the room, he’s still very shy but there’s a terrible crime and it’s not like they didn’t hear him screaming his head off earlier.

Waaaay past making a good first impression.

He points at the long blackened fur, not wanting to ruin the crime scene. ”Does this look familiar to anyone?”
————————

((No idea who to vote for, just wanted to talk about the clues: I’m guessing purple scales are Flutterbloom? But not sure if Veilspuns have fur? Plus chocolate is more brown than black?

@Beatoriche - really loved reading your RP!! And Levin’s a Jessica, he totally kyaaAAaa-ed with the screaming.))
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
@gn0me sorry for the lack of roleplay lol, (how has it been 2 weeks???) I get distracted easily! I imagine Tesla just did some small talk with Sundew, asked about why he was invited, and then showed him to the rooms last time you responded [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5087057][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/50871/5087057_350.png[/img][/url] Tesla doesn’t look too distressed. Which is surprising, surely he’d be freaking out at the idea of him possibly being a next victim, or the idea that he’s near a murderer, but he isn’t. He’s mainly just annoyed. “Well, great! Just great! Now I’m going to have to release a statement about the deaths! Couldn’t somebody wait to kill at a bit more convenient of a time? When I’ve left?” He huffs, quite annoyed at the way things are going. Tesla is a clever guy, egotistical yes, but smart. He could probably start to help figure things out and find suspects… if someone gave him the motivation to do it. He watches as the ragged obelisk from a night ago (shhh in my reality this is the next day, nothing happened on day 2 anyway lol) approach him. “Nice to see you again, Sundew. I guess you’re here to ask about the elephant in the room, eh?” Tesla enjoys the attention and explains the situation “Bloom and Flutterbloom were killed last night, in separate rooms. Bog has just gathered them here to, see our reactions I suppose. As the sandstorm has meant nobody can come or go, the killers must be in this mansion. Now, as they were killed in separate rooms, far away from eachother, I imagine there are at least two killers. Whilst it is possible there could one killer, two murders is one night feels a bit risky, don’t you think? What’s the chance someone could wake up in the middle of the night and catch you? You’d want to kill your target and leave as soon as possible. And besides, killing an imperial is a difficult job. You may need two dragons just to do that! Another thing… In their rooms, there were purplish scales and long blackened fur. In Flutterbloom’s, that may just be some of her’s, but for Bloom… I imagine it may be from the killer. As there is a lack of fire marks, the blackened fur is most likely the natural fur of the killer, as there was nothing to burn it. As I mentioned no fire marks, another thing! There were scratches and claw marks in the room - a clear sign of struggle - but no sign of magical damage. Our killers aren’t mages, I reckon, as why fight with your claws when you can avoid a struggle and kill the dragon easily from afar? Quite an interesting mystery, eh? Well, that’s for someone else to solve! The moment this sandstorm quiets down, I’m out of here. Not my problem.” He chuckles, as if this tragedy is just a funny little occurrence, and glances around the room at all the distressed dragons. ((I guess we have to work out if we want to vote for people?? I’m not sure we have enough info yet really. Also, idk how much of what Bog says is like… creative interpretation vs. realism so I’m not sure if the “no elemental magic” thing is that good of a thing to go off. I find it likely a dragon with purple scales or black fur is a suspect though
@gn0me sorry for the lack of roleplay lol, (how has it been 2 weeks???) I get distracted easily! I imagine Tesla just did some small talk with Sundew, asked about why he was invited, and then showed him to the rooms last time you responded

5087057_350.png

Tesla doesn’t look too distressed. Which is surprising, surely he’d be freaking out at the idea of him possibly being a next victim, or the idea that he’s near a murderer, but he isn’t. He’s mainly just annoyed.

“Well, great! Just great! Now I’m going to have to release a statement about the deaths! Couldn’t somebody wait to kill at a bit more convenient of a time? When I’ve left?” He huffs, quite annoyed at the way things are going.

Tesla is a clever guy, egotistical yes, but smart. He could probably start to help figure things out and find suspects… if someone gave him the motivation to do it.

He watches as the ragged obelisk from a night ago (shhh in my reality this is the next day, nothing happened on day 2 anyway lol) approach him.

“Nice to see you again, Sundew. I guess you’re here to ask about the elephant in the room, eh?” Tesla enjoys the attention and explains the situation

“Bloom and Flutterbloom were killed last night, in separate rooms. Bog has just gathered them here to, see our reactions I suppose. As the sandstorm has meant nobody can come or go, the killers must be in this mansion.

Now, as they were killed in separate rooms, far away from eachother, I imagine there are at least two killers. Whilst it is possible there could one killer, two murders is one night feels a bit risky, don’t you think? What’s the chance someone could wake up in the middle of the night and catch you? You’d want to kill your target and leave as soon as possible. And besides, killing an imperial is a difficult job. You may need two dragons just to do that!

Another thing… In their rooms, there were purplish scales and long blackened fur. In Flutterbloom’s, that may just be some of her’s, but for Bloom… I imagine it may be from the killer. As there is a lack of fire marks, the blackened fur is most likely the natural fur of the killer, as there was nothing to burn it.

As I mentioned no fire marks, another thing! There were scratches and claw marks in the room - a clear sign of struggle - but no sign of magical damage. Our killers aren’t mages, I reckon, as why fight with your claws when you can avoid a struggle and kill the dragon easily from afar?

Quite an interesting mystery, eh? Well, that’s for someone else to solve! The moment this sandstorm quiets down, I’m out of here. Not my problem.” He chuckles, as if this tragedy is just a funny little occurrence, and glances around the room at all the distressed dragons.

((I guess we have to work out if we want to vote for people?? I’m not sure we have enough info yet really. Also, idk how much of what Bog says is like… creative interpretation vs. realism so I’m not sure if the “no elemental magic” thing is that good of a thing to go off. I find it likely a dragon with purple scales or black fur is a suspect though
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
((quick RP bc I wanted to get this in with the small interrogation Morana's doing of Bog but I'm off to see Peele's new film tonight and idk how tired I'll be when I get back. Also she definitely has more to say to the other dragons that have arrived but I DON'T HAVE TIME I LITERALLY HAVE TO LEAVE NOW AHHH hopefully after I get back!)) [center][size=5][b]Day 3.2[/b][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24606281][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/246063/24606281.png[/img][/url][/center] Not giving [b]Bog[/b] the time to speak, Morana barreled on, gaining steam as she started to recall more of the very first thing that had happened that morning. "Your announcement. The one that woke us. You said you had a surprise. You called these deaths 'gifts'." She took a firm step closer to the Spiral, raising herself to her full height. "And you said you wouldn't reveal the identities of those that gave these 'gifts'. [i]Identities[/i], plural. So not only is there more than one culprit amongst us, but [i]you claim to know who they are[/i]. And you seem to be making a perverse game out of it." She lowered her head, narrowing her eyes. "Why should we believe you have not orchestrated this? Why should we believe you, yourself, are not in fact the sole culprit?" --- @RBG
((quick RP bc I wanted to get this in with the small interrogation Morana's doing of Bog but I'm off to see Peele's new film tonight and idk how tired I'll be when I get back. Also she definitely has more to say to the other dragons that have arrived but I DON'T HAVE TIME I LITERALLY HAVE TO LEAVE NOW AHHH hopefully after I get back!))
Day 3.2
24606281.png

Not giving Bog the time to speak, Morana barreled on, gaining steam as she started to recall more of the very first thing that had happened that morning.

"Your announcement. The one that woke us. You said you had a surprise. You called these deaths 'gifts'." She took a firm step closer to the Spiral, raising herself to her full height. "And you said you wouldn't reveal the identities of those that gave these 'gifts'. Identities, plural. So not only is there more than one culprit amongst us, but you claim to know who they are. And you seem to be making a perverse game out of it."

She lowered her head, narrowing her eyes. "Why should we believe you have not orchestrated this? Why should we believe you, yourself, are not in fact the sole culprit?"

---

@RBG
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Beatoriche
Day 3
((Roleplay post))

53563162.png

Bog shrank backwards as Morana bombarded him with an interrogation, he backed away as quickly as the tundra approached him, but eventually found himself pressed against a wall.

"Wow you herbivores sure have a need for intimidation!!" He laughed nervously, practically shaking in fear. "I uhm- Think about it!! If we barricaded ourselves in the.." Panic and fear was making it hard for him to think. He gestured wildly around the room to convey where he was talking about. "The murderer could still just kill us! Especially if we're asleep, for all we know they could poison us!! Haha!!" Oh boy this tundra was REALLY freaking him out.

"And no I don't claim to know who they are, if you'd listened during the night, well you probably did but given your species' reputation for memory I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot, there were two commotions going on at ONCE. In separate sides of this facility!!" He held his hands in the air as if to fend Morana off, his long tail tapping the floor at an increasing pace. "No dragon can be in two places at one time right?? And it can't be me that'd ruin my company's reputation!!?"

He quickly bapped Morana on the nose. "And I orchestrated this party, not the murderers!" Bog's ears fell flat against his head as he told his lie. "Why would I do that??"
@Beatoriche
Day 3
((Roleplay post))

53563162.png

Bog shrank backwards as Morana bombarded him with an interrogation, he backed away as quickly as the tundra approached him, but eventually found himself pressed against a wall.

"Wow you herbivores sure have a need for intimidation!!" He laughed nervously, practically shaking in fear. "I uhm- Think about it!! If we barricaded ourselves in the.." Panic and fear was making it hard for him to think. He gestured wildly around the room to convey where he was talking about. "The murderer could still just kill us! Especially if we're asleep, for all we know they could poison us!! Haha!!" Oh boy this tundra was REALLY freaking him out.

"And no I don't claim to know who they are, if you'd listened during the night, well you probably did but given your species' reputation for memory I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot, there were two commotions going on at ONCE. In separate sides of this facility!!" He held his hands in the air as if to fend Morana off, his long tail tapping the floor at an increasing pace. "No dragon can be in two places at one time right?? And it can't be me that'd ruin my company's reputation!!?"

He quickly bapped Morana on the nose. "And I orchestrated this party, not the murderers!" Bog's ears fell flat against his head as he told his lie. "Why would I do that??"
pTjbLr0.png
Bingo
They/Them
+8 FRT
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15