Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OPEN WoF: The LIbrarians' Wishs NEW OOC
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
That could work
That could work
51782446420_a0a433b2ce_t.jpg
tumblr_inline_o6yflmESPj1ts73zp_400.png
tumblr_inline_o6ygf7tD5N1ts73zp_400.png
[quote name="DarkMoon9" date="2022-04-28 17:56:54" ] Yeah probably. If we had a night wing they could dramatically have a vision or something but all our Nightwing characters are inactive or have left :/ Maybe Quill picks out a cloak material and as the dragons begin to leave someone notices and comments on there being a map on the fabric, and that gets the other dragons interested? [/quote] perhaps it is time to create a nightwing or something- And yeah, could definitely work.
DarkMoon9 wrote on 2022-04-28 17:56:54:
Yeah probably. If we had a night wing they could dramatically have a vision or something but all our Nightwing characters are inactive or have left :/

Maybe Quill picks out a cloak material and as the dragons begin to leave someone notices and comments on there being a map on the fabric, and that gets the other dragons interested?

perhaps it is time to create a nightwing or something-

And yeah, could definitely work.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
I’m trying to figure out how it would work with Swallowtail’s motive (:
I’m trying to figure out how it would work with Swallowtail’s motive (:
Came back to ask if I can join with these two ocs. I also might disappear for a fee days and come back. School and activities have me running all over the place.

Name: Aurora
Tribe: Icewing
Personality: calm and patient
Backstory: She was born blind and her parents went to an animus ti have him "fix" her since she would always be at the bottom of the wall. He gave her magic instead and said she could choose. When she was older, she made it to where no one can take her magic away. She later went to jade academy and met Glacier and Macaw. The three started SafeHaven. An all dragon welcome island where all were equals. The three still run SafeHaven.
Other: Is an animus who is blind. She has limited her abilities. I am not listing all the restraints. However, it's along the lines of Can't harm another dragon, can't destroy her soul, can't directly enchant others, can't be enchanted.... yeah.

Name: Fennec
Tribe: Sandwing
Personality: She is very independent. However, she is willng to work with others for the sake of the kingdom.
Backstory: She was chosen by the eye as queen. She has a history of following orders but soon learned to give them. The quiet obeying child soon became this confident gal here.
Other: She is a queen. She has a mate but I haven't named her yet.
Came back to ask if I can join with these two ocs. I also might disappear for a fee days and come back. School and activities have me running all over the place.

Name: Aurora
Tribe: Icewing
Personality: calm and patient
Backstory: She was born blind and her parents went to an animus ti have him "fix" her since she would always be at the bottom of the wall. He gave her magic instead and said she could choose. When she was older, she made it to where no one can take her magic away. She later went to jade academy and met Glacier and Macaw. The three started SafeHaven. An all dragon welcome island where all were equals. The three still run SafeHaven.
Other: Is an animus who is blind. She has limited her abilities. I am not listing all the restraints. However, it's along the lines of Can't harm another dragon, can't destroy her soul, can't directly enchant others, can't be enchanted.... yeah.

Name: Fennec
Tribe: Sandwing
Personality: She is very independent. However, she is willng to work with others for the sake of the kingdom.
Backstory: She was chosen by the eye as queen. She has a history of following orders but soon learned to give them. The quiet obeying child soon became this confident gal here.
Other: She is a queen. She has a mate but I haven't named her yet.
I can make a Nightwing instead of Durian. not much would change
I can make a Nightwing instead of Durian. not much would change
8vRmfHR.jpg

tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png

ZhydIqY.png
@Eccpizzacats
Approved!

@todithytzance01
That works, if you want to. It's up to you.
@Eccpizzacats
Approved!

@todithytzance01
That works, if you want to. It's up to you.
Name: Absinthe Tribe: Ice/Sea (or plain Sea) Gender: Female Age: Adult, 6 in dragon years Personality: Absinthe is a strange soul. Paranoid and always on alert, laughing off everything and avoiding topics related to death and blood as she knows all too much, Absinthe seems weird. Downright insane to some. But she isn’t, not at all. Though how are you supposed to see that through how easily she can carry through some unspeakable deeds? Getting as much sleep as she can, yet still appearing tired. Claiming to have many friends, yet she works alone. Constantly frequents places, yet no one remembers her name. Absinthe is terrified of being forgotten, of losing herself. She’s been here far too long, and clings desperately to a past she knows she can never return to. No monsters keep her awake at night, just a silent screaming fear of fading away and a hope that sweet death will finally come this time. But not all is terrible about this dragoness, no. She will rush to your aid the moment you need it (and fuss over you for hours) and defend you with all she’s got. Absinthe is capable of being lively and carefree, and has many years of information and knowledge to provide. Backstory: To be told later on. Other: -An animus. Her abilities are cursed in a way, she cannot be free of them until the day she dies. She also can’t quite die- she can be impaled or burned or killed, but slowly she will recover and return to life unless she sustains a severe enough injury. She ages incredibly slowly. Her wounds will heal, though the pain will remain, and she will be forced to walk the earth again. Many times she has come close to the brink of death, but she never manages to quite get there. -A golden bracelet is clasped around her right wrist, shaped like a serpent coiled there. It has emerald eyes that turn black when she’s “dead”, and sends her a mental signal if her death was successful (hasn’t received this yet) or if she’s about to resurrect again. [img]https://i.imgur.com/U35oheL.png[/img]
Name: Absinthe
Tribe: Ice/Sea (or plain Sea)
Personality: Absinthe is a strange soul. Paranoid and always on alert, laughing off everything and avoiding topics related to death and blood as she knows all too much, Absinthe seems weird. Downright insane to some. But she isn’t, not at all. Though how are you supposed to see that through how easily she can carry through some unspeakable deeds?

Getting as much sleep as she can, yet still appearing tired. Claiming to have many friends, yet she works alone. Constantly frequents places, yet no one remembers her name. Absinthe is terrified of being forgotten, of losing herself. She’s been here far too long, and clings desperately to a past she knows she can never return to. No monsters keep her awake at night, just a silent screaming fear of fading away and a hope that sweet death will finally come this time.

But not all is terrible about this dragoness, no. She will rush to your aid the moment you need it (and fuss over you for hours) and defend you with all she’s got. Absinthe is capable of being lively and carefree, and has many years of information and knowledge to provide.

Backstory: To be told later on.
Other:
-An animus. Her abilities are cursed in a way, she cannot be free of them until the day she dies. She also can’t quite die- she can be impaled or burned or killed, but slowly she will recover and return to life unless she sustains a severe enough injury. She ages incredibly slowly. Her wounds will heal, though the pain will remain, and she will be forced to walk the earth again. Many times she has come close to the brink of death, but she never manages to quite get there.

-A golden bracelet is clasped around her right wrist, shaped like a serpent coiled there. It has emerald eyes that turn black when she’s “dead”, and sends her a mental signal if her death was successful (hasn’t received this yet) or if she’s about to resurrect again.

U35oheL.png
< pat?

<
The amount of detail in that resurrected animus stuff is... wow. Thats cool.
The amount of detail in that resurrected animus stuff is... wow. Thats cool.
Pretty cool indeed.

How many animi do we have now?
Pretty cool indeed.

How many animi do we have now?
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
i smell a pun in there

i think… 3?
i smell a pun in there

i think… 3?