Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 (w/SilencedRose)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
"Well cook or not you are getting better at it" Sasha said thoughtfully. She took one of the bowls of Fettuccine Alfredo. It was savory and had an amazing taste. Even if she was hungry, which could just end up making everything taste better, she thought it was great food and was very thankful for Aless. "Thank you very much for the food. I very much appreciate it" She said.
"Well cook or not you are getting better at it" Sasha said thoughtfully. She took one of the bowls of Fettuccine Alfredo. It was savory and had an amazing taste. Even if she was hungry, which could just end up making everything taste better, she thought it was great food and was very thankful for Aless. "Thank you very much for the food. I very much appreciate it" She said.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
"You're welcome. It was nice to cook for you, and I'm glad you like it. Now, what would you like to do? Explore around, or maybe we could go outside? Whatever you'd like to do, just say the word!"
"You're welcome. It was nice to cook for you, and I'm glad you like it. Now, what would you like to do? Explore around, or maybe we could go outside? Whatever you'd like to do, just say the word!"
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
As Sasha finished the alfredo she thought for a moment. "Well, if it isn't a problem I would like to know more about this place. I wasn't able to do it earlier" she says. "And while we do that, we can talk about ourselves".
As Sasha finished the alfredo she thought for a moment. "Well, if it isn't a problem I would like to know more about this place. I wasn't able to do it earlier" she says. "And while we do that, we can talk about ourselves".
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
"Hmm, that sounds good. Shall we go now?" She extended a hand with a smile. "I forgot to show you the main hall. Now, you'll get to see it!"
"Hmm, that sounds good. Shall we go now?" She extended a hand with a smile. "I forgot to show you the main hall. Now, you'll get to see it!"
< pat?

<
"At least I wouldn't have a headache now" Sasha said with a smile back. She took Aless' hand. It was surprisingly soft for a hand attached to a person living out in a barren wasteland. She walked with Aless and looking around while she talked.
"At least I wouldn't have a headache now" Sasha said with a smile back. She took Aless' hand. It was surprisingly soft for a hand attached to a person living out in a barren wasteland. She walked with Aless and looking around while she talked.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Aless listened attentively, before reaching the main hall. "Ah! We're here!" She swung it open to reveal a grand foyer with many doors. Each door had a sign beside it, stating where it led to. It was furnished with antiques and other items, with gilded crimson walls, giving it an old-fashioned aura.

The foyer had a balcony above it, which they were standing on. "Welcome to the Main Hall."
Aless listened attentively, before reaching the main hall. "Ah! We're here!" She swung it open to reveal a grand foyer with many doors. Each door had a sign beside it, stating where it led to. It was furnished with antiques and other items, with gilded crimson walls, giving it an old-fashioned aura.

The foyer had a balcony above it, which they were standing on. "Welcome to the Main Hall."
< pat?

<
Sasha's eyes went wide when they entered the main hall. "Wow" She exclaimed. She defiantly though it was a lot small when she was on the outside of it. Or was it the poison. How the hell did you ever end up in this place. It is amazing. So much room. She walked out to the middle of the room and twirled around a few times.
Sasha's eyes went wide when they entered the main hall. "Wow" She exclaimed. She defiantly though it was a lot small when she was on the outside of it. Or was it the poison. How the hell did you ever end up in this place. It is amazing. So much room. She walked out to the middle of the room and twirled around a few times.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Aless giggled, then headed to a large black piano and brushed the dust off of it, opening the lid/cover to play it. She rested her fingers on the keys and let them dance around, playing a simple melody.
Aless giggled, then headed to a large black piano and brushed the dust off of it, opening the lid/cover to play it. She rested her fingers on the keys and let them dance around, playing a simple melody.
< pat?

<
Sasha spun some more as Aless played some music. Even if it only was a simple melody, it was really good, and she thought Aless was a good musician. "Like seriously, how do you even find this kind of place" She asks as she walks over to Aless on the piano.
Sasha spun some more as Aless played some music. Even if it only was a simple melody, it was really good, and she thought Aless was a good musician. "Like seriously, how do you even find this kind of place" She asks as she walks over to Aless on the piano.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
“I find this kind of place by watching the web for any news of buildings or bunkers or things of the like. Even rumours have to be based on something, right? Alright, you asked me how I find places like this. Now, how do you dance so well?”

Aless was genuinely curious, since she herself had two left feet.
“I find this kind of place by watching the web for any news of buildings or bunkers or things of the like. Even rumours have to be based on something, right? Alright, you asked me how I find places like this. Now, how do you dance so well?”

Aless was genuinely curious, since she herself had two left feet.
< pat?

<
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20