Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1 x 1 (w/SilencedRose)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20
"I guess that kind of has to be true" she said. She blinked at the question. "Well, I actually haven't really danced in a while. My mom used to teach me when I was little. She was an amazing dancer. She could float through the air like a cloud, and I guess it is only heritage" She backed away from the piano and twirled some more.
"I guess that kind of has to be true" she said. She blinked at the question. "Well, I actually haven't really danced in a while. My mom used to teach me when I was little. She was an amazing dancer. She could float through the air like a cloud, and I guess it is only heritage" She backed away from the piano and twirled some more.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Aless nodded, then returned to playing the piano. She played something complex this time, something slightly faster and more melodic. As she watched Sasha dance, she wasn’t aware she had stopped playing somewhere along the way.
Aless nodded, then returned to playing the piano. She played something complex this time, something slightly faster and more melodic. As she watched Sasha dance, she wasn’t aware she had stopped playing somewhere along the way.
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
The faster, more melodic music led to Sasha having more complex and faster dance moves. She was so focused of her movements that she didn't even notice the Aless has stopped playing music. She finished the dance in a dramatic position before realizing Aless was watching her. She instantly felt self concous and straightened herself out. "You are really good at the piano" She complimented.
The faster, more melodic music led to Sasha having more complex and faster dance moves. She was so focused of her movements that she didn't even notice the Aless has stopped playing music. She finished the dance in a dramatic position before realizing Aless was watching her. She instantly felt self concous and straightened herself out. "You are really good at the piano" She complimented.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
“And you’re really good at dancing! I’m impressed.” She smiled. “Maybe one day you can teach me how to dance as well!” Her voice was hopeful as she got to her feet and closed the piano.
“And you’re really good at dancing! I’m impressed.” She smiled. “Maybe one day you can teach me how to dance as well!” Her voice was hopeful as she got to her feet and closed the piano.
< pat?

<
"Well, if I really am as good as you say, it shouldn't really be that difficult" she says with a smile. "You have a perfect physique for a dancer". She looked at the piano. And maybe after your lesson, you can teach me how to play piano" She held out her hands like they were trophies. "These babies might be stiff, but they can be really good at coordination" She laughed lightly. She had almost forgotten that she was being hunted and was now thinking of how Aless was really nice.
"Well, if I really am as good as you say, it shouldn't really be that difficult" she says with a smile. "You have a perfect physique for a dancer". She looked at the piano. And maybe after your lesson, you can teach me how to play piano" She held out her hands like they were trophies. "These babies might be stiff, but they can be really good at coordination" She laughed lightly. She had almost forgotten that she was being hunted and was now thinking of how Aless was really nice.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
(I feel like Sasha and Aless is one of my Favorite couples I have made when rping)
(I feel like Sasha and Aless is one of my Favorite couples I have made when rping)
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
(same)
(then again i haven’t made a lot o’ couples so yeah-)
“Hmm, sounds like a fair trade to me! You teach me to dance, I teach you to play the piano.” She took Sasha by the hands carefully, grinning like an idiot now. “Just can’t wait.”
(same)
(then again i haven’t made a lot o’ couples so yeah-)
“Hmm, sounds like a fair trade to me! You teach me to dance, I teach you to play the piano.” She took Sasha by the hands carefully, grinning like an idiot now. “Just can’t wait.”
< pat?

<
Sasha lightly blushed. Aless had a very cute smile. 'Sounds perfect" she said. She kind of just looked into Aless' eyes for a moment before taking back her hands, "Well those lessons are going to have to wait for we have more exploring to do. This can
t be the only interesting room, right?" She asked, shrugging and smiling.
Sasha lightly blushed. Aless had a very cute smile. 'Sounds perfect" she said. She kind of just looked into Aless' eyes for a moment before taking back her hands, "Well those lessons are going to have to wait for we have more exploring to do. This can
t be the only interesting room, right?" She asked, shrugging and smiling.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
“Depends what you call interesting. Pick any door you want, I’ll follow you through it and maybe give you a bit of an explanation!” She grinned. “All you’ve gotta do is make a choice. Any door- go right on through it! Who knows what lies behind it?”
“Depends what you call interesting. Pick any door you want, I’ll follow you through it and maybe give you a bit of an explanation!” She grinned. “All you’ve gotta do is make a choice. Any door- go right on through it! Who knows what lies behind it?”
< pat?

<
(gonna go dip out for now, will reply in a couple hours / after I awake!)
(gonna go dip out for now, will reply in a couple hours / after I awake!)
< pat?

<
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20