Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokémon Lab (IC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
OOC|IC
Far away from any known region, there is an artificial island that contains a lab. This lab is responsible for the experimentation and creation of Gijinkas and hybrids although other Pokémon experiments can be seen roaming around. It is maintained by human scientists who care for and monitor the subjects walking around. The lab has been up for a few years however, a new day dawns as the experiments are let out of their room until they are called for an experiment.
OOC|IC
Far away from any known region, there is an artificial island that contains a lab. This lab is responsible for the experimentation and creation of Gijinkas and hybrids although other Pokémon experiments can be seen roaming around. It is maintained by human scientists who care for and monitor the subjects walking around. The lab has been up for a few years however, a new day dawns as the experiments are let out of their room until they are called for an experiment.
LIo8D8G.gif
roxy was *walking around outside of her room* thinking to herself

foxy stayed in his room not wanting to explore outside of his room
roxy was *walking around outside of her room* thinking to herself

foxy stayed in his room not wanting to explore outside of his room
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
Bartz had recently been let out of his room and was currently roaming around the facility. His cheerful humming could be heard down the halls as he walked.

Machina had hit another experiment who decided to harm Ace with a Luster Purge attack. He then grabbed said experiment and threw them into a wall.

Ace was hiding behind Machina and was covered in several cuts and bruises from being attacked by the experiment that Machina was currently attacking ruthlessly.

Firion was walking down the hall when he spotted the fight taking place. “Not again…” He muttered softly in disbelief.

Vaan was currently sleeping in his room. He hadn’t woken up yet and didn’t feel like getting up at all.
Bartz had recently been let out of his room and was currently roaming around the facility. His cheerful humming could be heard down the halls as he walked.

Machina had hit another experiment who decided to harm Ace with a Luster Purge attack. He then grabbed said experiment and threw them into a wall.

Ace was hiding behind Machina and was covered in several cuts and bruises from being attacked by the experiment that Machina was currently attacking ruthlessly.

Firion was walking down the hall when he spotted the fight taking place. “Not again…” He muttered softly in disbelief.

Vaan was currently sleeping in his room. He hadn’t woken up yet and didn’t feel like getting up at all.
LIo8D8G.gif
Nope nope nope, they were staying OUT of this one. Patchie only just woke up, and they weren't keen on getting caught up in a fight this early. They'd risk a Transform, but they were mildly certain they might end up with a larger and more conspicuous form than a smaller one.
Nope nope nope, they were staying OUT of this one. Patchie only just woke up, and they weren't keen on getting caught up in a fight this early. They'd risk a Transform, but they were mildly certain they might end up with a larger and more conspicuous form than a smaller one.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
“This always happens… Who was stupid enough this time to pick on Ace even while knowing that Machina will beat them to a pulp. That’s not very smart if you ask me…” Firion muttered softly.
“This always happens… Who was stupid enough this time to pick on Ace even while knowing that Machina will beat them to a pulp. That’s not very smart if you ask me…” Firion muttered softly.
LIo8D8G.gif
[emoji=red gem size=1] Proto Man, after being stuck in his chamber for a while now, had finally seen the day that the doors would be open. "Were these doors supposed to be open?" He thought to himself. Proto Man peered outside of the door, mustering up the courage to leave the room. He wandered around trying to avoid being detected by anyone. When a scientist was making their way down the hall, he awkwardly tried to hide behind a wall. Even though the scientist saw them acting weird, they never said a word and just passed by them. Along the way, he stumbled across another 'hybrid' person named "Bartz". This person was certainly in a similar situation that he was in. "Hey, did the doors in your room open as well?" ----------------- [emoji=blue vial size=1]+[emoji=red vial size=1] Dr Walter and Dr Albert were in the lounging room, eating donuts and talking about recent events. They were completely unaware of a fight that was happening down one of the hallways.

Proto Man, after being stuck in his chamber for a while now, had finally seen the day that the doors would be open. "Were these doors supposed to be open?" He thought to himself. Proto Man peered outside of the door, mustering up the courage to leave the room.
He wandered around trying to avoid being detected by anyone. When a scientist was making their way down the hall, he awkwardly tried to hide behind a wall. Even though the scientist saw them acting weird, they never said a word and just passed by them.
Along the way, he stumbled across another 'hybrid' person named "Bartz". This person was certainly in a similar situation that he was in.
"Hey, did the doors in your room open as well?"
+
Dr Walter and Dr Albert were in the lounging room, eating donuts and talking about recent events. They were completely unaware of a fight that was happening down one of the hallways.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
Patchie had flattened themself—perks of being an amorphous blob. They just needed to scoot around and try to get to some breakfast.
Patchie had flattened themself—perks of being an amorphous blob. They just needed to scoot around and try to get to some breakfast.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
Terra was hiding in a nearby room to avoid getting caught in the fight
Terra was hiding in a nearby room to avoid getting caught in the fight
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
Firion ran up to the door of the lounging room and then knocked on it. “Machina is brutally attacking someone again!” He said.

“They did. They consider me to be docile enough to let out first.” Bartz said softly.
Firion ran up to the door of the lounging room and then knocked on it. “Machina is brutally attacking someone again!” He said.

“They did. They consider me to be docile enough to let out first.” Bartz said softly.
LIo8D8G.gif
[emoji=red gem size=1] "So... they let some of us out because they thought we're docile enough? That's weird..." Proto Man was surprised by this. If they let out the docile ones, why did they let him out? Maybe they never saw the footage from the cameras of him scorching his own room? But since they were let out on purpose, he wouldn't have to worry about being caught or punished for an attempted escape. "How did you end up here?" ------- [emoji=blue vial size=1]+[emoji=red vial size=1] Both of the scientists immediately stopped what they were doing when they heard Firion. They both exclaimed, "WHAT!?" "Don't worry, we'll stop this mess!" Dr. Albert got up and out of his chair slowly because of his old age. "Oh will you please move faster?" "I'm so terribly sorry! I can't do things as well as I could when I was younger!" The both of them had left the room and went with Firion. "Show us where we need to go, please?" Stated Dr. Walter.

"So... they let some of us out because they thought we're docile enough? That's weird..."
Proto Man was surprised by this. If they let out the docile ones, why did they let him out? Maybe they never saw the footage from the cameras of him scorching his own room? But since they were let out on purpose, he wouldn't have to worry about being caught or punished for an attempted escape.
"How did you end up here?"

+
Both of the scientists immediately stopped what they were doing when they heard Firion. They both exclaimed, "WHAT!?"
"Don't worry, we'll stop this mess!"
Dr. Albert got up and out of his chair slowly because of his old age.
"Oh will you please move faster?"
"I'm so terribly sorry! I can't do things as well as I could when I was younger!"

The both of them had left the room and went with Firion.
"Show us where we need to go, please?" Stated Dr. Walter.
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27