Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokémon Lab (IC)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27
“But he’s still out there! He was trying to protect me but I don’t know if he’s okay or not…” Ace said softly. He was still very concerned about Machina and wanted to know if he was okay.
“But he’s still out there! He was trying to protect me but I don’t know if he’s okay or not…” Ace said softly. He was still very concerned about Machina and wanted to know if he was okay.
LIo8D8G.gif
"I can send someone to bring him here. But for now, try to relax and take it easy. If you'll excuse me for a second, I'll check on Tidus for a second."
"I can send someone to bring him here. But for now, try to relax and take it easy. If you'll excuse me for a second, I'll check on Tidus for a second."
“How did he end up here…” Ace muttered softly. He wanted to know how Tidus ended up in the hospital wing.
“How did he end up here…” Ace muttered softly. He wanted to know how Tidus ended up in the hospital wing.
LIo8D8G.gif
"I heard from one of you that he was attacked by another expiriment."

*Laura checks his condition*

"It appears that your friend has sustained some burns, broken and dislocated bones, and internal bleeding."

*She tells some of the doctors to go over to the first room to treat his internal bleeding*

"This may be scary, but you will be taken into an operating room so your broken bones can be fixed."
"I heard from one of you that he was attacked by another expiriment."

*Laura checks his condition*

"It appears that your friend has sustained some burns, broken and dislocated bones, and internal bleeding."

*She tells some of the doctors to go over to the first room to treat his internal bleeding*

"This may be scary, but you will be taken into an operating room so your broken bones can be fixed."
“I-I’ll try not to be scared although I can’t guarantee it…” Ace said softly.
“I-I’ll try not to be scared although I can’t guarantee it…” Ace said softly.
LIo8D8G.gif
Once their back is free, Patchie shifted back into their old Ditto self.
“Gahhh it’s good to be not be a big old goat.”
They were a little worried for the other experiments admittedly, but they don’t think the staff can understand them like the hybrids do to communicate that concern.
Once their back is free, Patchie shifted back into their old Ditto self.
“Gahhh it’s good to be not be a big old goat.”
They were a little worried for the other experiments admittedly, but they don’t think the staff can understand them like the hybrids do to communicate that concern.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
[emoji=red gem size=1] "They'll live, right? How long will it take for you to finish the procedure?" ----------- [emoji=blue vial size=1]+[emoji=red vial size=1] When the two old scientists had arrived at the scene, there was nothing but a splotch of blood and a really big crack in the wall. "You buffoon, they're all gone already!" ... Well, looks like he was late. Dr. Bennetts hated being late... Late? He checked the time, to see that he was way too late. He missed the scheduling for his first experiment with his subjects. "Oh no! I'm late!"

"They'll live, right? How long will it take for you to finish the procedure?"

+
When the two old scientists had arrived at the scene, there was nothing but a splotch of blood and a really big crack in the wall.
"You buffoon, they're all gone already!"
Well, looks like he was late. Dr. Bennetts hated being late... Late?
He checked the time, to see that he was way too late. He missed the scheduling for his first experiment with his subjects.
"Oh no! I'm late!"
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
“I’m sure that he’ll be fine…” Bartz said softly. He was optimistic that Tidus would be fine.
“I’m sure that he’ll be fine…” Bartz said softly. He was optimistic that Tidus would be fine.
LIo8D8G.gif
"Y-Yeah. Humans are pretty damn good at that medicine stuff, so hopefully he's in good hands?" Patchie offered.
"Y-Yeah. Humans are pretty damn good at that medicine stuff, so hopefully he's in good hands?" Patchie offered.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
"Yeah, they can fix anything... mostly anything to say the least." ----------- [emoji=blue vial size=1] "Oh my donuts!" Dr. Bennetts rushed over to the 'designated area', and made an announcement to the whole facility. "May I get your attention? Okay uh... *cough* All healthy subjects must report to room #3023 for an experiment! You mustn't be late!"
"Yeah, they can fix anything... mostly anything to say the least."

"Oh my donuts!"
Dr. Bennetts rushed over to the 'designated area', and made an announcement to the whole facility.
"May I get your attention? Okay uh... *cough* All healthy subjects must report to room #3023 for an experiment! You mustn't be late!"
40d328c43be268b5d074dbc874b8ba24.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27