Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Young Gods | Multimage Rp | IC | Open
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 349 350
Tia was surprised at your sudden outburst but didn't comment. Instead she sat on the floor leaning against the cave wall. "If you need anything just.. let me know. Ok?" She closed her eyes after that.
Tia was surprised at your sudden outburst but didn't comment. Instead she sat on the floor leaning against the cave wall. "If you need anything just.. let me know. Ok?" She closed her eyes after that.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
"Okay," Apparition replies, noting that she'll most likely not going to need anything anyway.
"Okay," Apparition replies, noting that she'll most likely not going to need anything anyway.
Iko decided try to get some shuteye for herself. She's good on food, might as well get some sleep.
Iko decided try to get some shuteye for herself. She's good on food, might as well get some sleep.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
@dartist ))
Wendigoon isn't approved yet though ))
@dartist ))
Wendigoon isn't approved yet though ))
Tia didn't go to sleep quite yet. She was still hungry so after about 30 minutes of just thinking, she ate some small fruits she had. After that, she went and laid on the sleeping bag.
Tia didn't go to sleep quite yet. She was still hungry so after about 30 minutes of just thinking, she ate some small fruits she had. After that, she went and laid on the sleeping bag.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

3+ to FR time
About in the middle of the night, Apparition stands up, glancing to the other two for a moment.
She moves to the exit.
About in the middle of the night, Apparition stands up, glancing to the other two for a moment.
She moves to the exit.
Tia thought she heard some shuffling in her half-asleep state. She cracked one of her eyes open for a moment letting her eyes adjust to the darkness. "What are you doing?" Her tired voice says echoing through the cave.
Tia thought she heard some shuffling in her half-asleep state. She cracked one of her eyes open for a moment letting her eyes adjust to the darkness. "What are you doing?" Her tired voice says echoing through the cave.

3+ to FR time
"You know," Apparition replies, rolling the rock aside with effort, "I've always wanted to meet a First. Goodbye."
"You know," Apparition replies, rolling the rock aside with effort, "I've always wanted to meet a First. Goodbye."
"You can't go out there! you'll be killed!" she half-shouts
"You can't go out there! you'll be killed!" she half-shouts

3+ to FR time
"That's what they always say," Apparition rolls her eyes, "I'm a goddess. I don't need to be worried over.
"That's what they always say," Apparition rolls her eyes, "I'm a goddess. I don't need to be worried over.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 349 350