Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Young Gods | Multimage Rp | IC | Open
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 349 350
"Thanks, for something I just thought together it's not bad is it?" She says with a chuckle. "I'll go light the fire so it's easier to see." Tia goes further into the decent-sized room going towards the middle and lighting some small sicks and dry leaves on fire letting light illuminate the room.

In one of the corners, there is a ruffed-up sleeping bag. Next to that is a good-sized backpack as well as a leather sack on the other side of the room there are different cooking items as well as some food.
"Thanks, for something I just thought together it's not bad is it?" She says with a chuckle. "I'll go light the fire so it's easier to see." Tia goes further into the decent-sized room going towards the middle and lighting some small sicks and dry leaves on fire letting light illuminate the room.

In one of the corners, there is a ruffed-up sleeping bag. Next to that is a good-sized backpack as well as a leather sack on the other side of the room there are different cooking items as well as some food.
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
Iko took a glance in the objects' direction, but nothing more than to register they're there. She sat down, cross-legged. She'd conjure up a bit of fire herself, but it's best to reserve her energy where she can.
Iko took a glance in the objects' direction, but nothing more than to register they're there. She sat down, cross-legged. She'd conjure up a bit of fire herself, but it's best to reserve her energy where she can.
o9Cn4yA.gifxpxalNl.gif4mo3Cj1.gif
"Hang on," Apparition sighs as her phone starts ringing, "I've got a call."
She walks over to a corner of the cave, slightly frowning as she picks up the number, "Spill."
Her tails sway from side to side from irritation as the caller goes on.
"I'm perfectly fine," she finally answers, "I don't need to stay in the Base to be safe."
She rolls her eyes at the next remark made by the caller.
"And I'm GR013, three entries ahead of you," she hisses, being irked.
"Hang on," Apparition sighs as her phone starts ringing, "I've got a call."
She walks over to a corner of the cave, slightly frowning as she picks up the number, "Spill."
Her tails sway from side to side from irritation as the caller goes on.
"I'm perfectly fine," she finally answers, "I don't need to stay in the Base to be safe."
She rolls her eyes at the next remark made by the caller.
"And I'm GR013, three entries ahead of you," she hisses, being irked.
Tia shoots Iko a questioning look
Tia shoots Iko a questioning look
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
Iko shrugged. She had no idea what was going on over there, but she wasn't about to pry.
Iko shrugged. She had no idea what was going on over there, but she wasn't about to pry.
Apparition's ears suddenly flattens down.
"DON'T YOU DARE BRINGING MY SISTER INTO THIS!!!" she straight up screams and hangs up. Shaking a little from rage, she puts her phone into her inventory.
Apparition's ears suddenly flattens down.
"DON'T YOU DARE BRINGING MY SISTER INTO THIS!!!" she straight up screams and hangs up. Shaking a little from rage, she puts her phone into her inventory.
"H-"
Iko practically jumped to her feet in surprise. Holy, that argument was more intense than she assumed it was.
"H-"
Iko practically jumped to her feet in surprise. Holy, that argument was more intense than she assumed it was.
"I'm sorry," Apparition tilts a head over, looking pretty tired, "Some jerk thinks that he's my boyfriend."
"I'm sorry," Apparition tilts a head over, looking pretty tired, "Some jerk thinks that he's my boyfriend."
"Ahhh. Honestly you have a right to be angry if that's the case," Iko said, sitting back down. "The guy definitely dealt a low blow from the sound of things."
"Ahhh. Honestly you have a right to be angry if that's the case," Iko said, sitting back down. "The guy definitely dealt a low blow from the sound of things."
"True..." Tac sits down in spot and rolls her eyes.
"True..." Tac sits down in spot and rolls her eyes.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 349 350