Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Young Gods | Multimage Rp | IC | Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 349 350
"I'm Martin," Martin walks into view, "What are you two doing out here?"
"I'm Martin," Martin walks into view, "What are you two doing out here?"
Airel curled in closer to the base of the tree. “I’m Phade, i was foraging was low on food,” she said leaving our she had a group nearby incase this guy Martin was a threat. Phade flicked her tail slightly shifting her footing to stand more in front of the young child hiding in the bushes.
Airel curled in closer to the base of the tree. “I’m Phade, i was foraging was low on food,” she said leaving our she had a group nearby incase this guy Martin was a threat. Phade flicked her tail slightly shifting her footing to stand more in front of the young child hiding in the bushes.
76423401.png 67682904.png 66967264.png
74428082_350.png
"You have a group nearby?" Martin asks, looking to Phade.
"You have a group nearby?" Martin asks, looking to Phade.
Phade froze. “I- maybe,” she said shocked giving away. Either he read her mind or her guessed. Either one she had to be cautious. The child hiding in the bushes stayed quiet. Phade glanced at her turning her back slightly to the stranger but her ear was aimed at him.
Phade froze. “I- maybe,” she said shocked giving away. Either he read her mind or her guessed. Either one she had to be cautious. The child hiding in the bushes stayed quiet. Phade glanced at her turning her back slightly to the stranger but her ear was aimed at him.
74428082_350.png
"Is this kid with you?" Martin asks, glancing over to Airel.
"Is this kid with you?" Martin asks, glancing over to Airel.
Phade shook her head. “No but she’s been trailing us so I’m trying to convince her to come out so I can take care of her scratches,” she said quietly worried for the child.
Phade shook her head. “No but she’s been trailing us so I’m trying to convince her to come out so I can take care of her scratches,” she said quietly worried for the child.
74428082_350.png
"I can take her," Martin flicks one of his white spotted ears.
"I can take her," Martin flicks one of his white spotted ears.
Phade stepped in between him and the child. “I don’t think so,” she said quietly and warningly.

Airel crawled further back into the brambles scared now. He wanted to take her and the lady did too. The brambles around her subtly curled closer around her hiding spot.
Phade stepped in between him and the child. “I don’t think so,” she said quietly and warningly.

Airel crawled further back into the brambles scared now. He wanted to take her and the lady did too. The brambles around her subtly curled closer around her hiding spot.
74428082_350.png
"... I've been looking for this child," Martin says in a gentle voice, not wanting to awake the forest, "She won't be in any danger."
"... I've been looking for this child," Martin says in a gentle voice, not wanting to awake the forest, "She won't be in any danger."
Phade shook her head. “Unless you know anything about medical practices, or medicine in general you can’t take her not now. She’s got cuts that could become infected and make her extremely sick,” Phade said crossing her arms her wings spread slightly. She wished they were closer to the camp. Maybe someone would have heard them.

Airel watched wide eyed. She did not know this man. Why would he be looking for her
Phade shook her head. “Unless you know anything about medical practices, or medicine in general you can’t take her not now. She’s got cuts that could become infected and make her extremely sick,” Phade said crossing her arms her wings spread slightly. She wished they were closer to the camp. Maybe someone would have heard them.

Airel watched wide eyed. She did not know this man. Why would he be looking for her
74428082_350.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 349 350