Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Prisoners Rp discussion
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 230 231
"Nothing unusual here. The fact he calmly continues writing in native tongue, already used to the other's nonsense is bit worrying."

I LEGIT DIED LAUGHING! Favorite line of the whole thing so far XD
"Nothing unusual here. The fact he calmly continues writing in native tongue, already used to the other's nonsense is bit worrying."

I LEGIT DIED LAUGHING! Favorite line of the whole thing so far XD
[quote name="ShadowWyvern15" date="2022-01-14 11:07:38" ] Also I just realized the fauns are half-goat folks. NOT deer folks, according to wiki. So I made this meme-- [/quote] LOL they both have . . . . nope they both don't have horns, one has antlers and that's different. . . WELL they both have . . . hooves? XD I desperately need Verian to verbally call Mar a 'buck' now, she would NEVER let him live it down !
ShadowWyvern15 wrote on 2022-01-14 11:07:38:
Also I just realized the fauns are half-goat folks. NOT deer folks, according to wiki. So I made this meme--

LOL they both have . . . . nope they both don't have horns, one has antlers and that's different. . . WELL they both have . . . hooves? XD

I desperately need Verian to verbally call Mar a 'buck' now, she would NEVER let him live it down !
[quote name="ShadowWyvern15" date="2022-01-14 11:07:38" ] Also I just realized the fauns are half-goat folks. NOT deer folks, according to wiki. So I made this meme--[/quote] Mar: !!!!!!! I from now on shall only be referring to you as 'danger noodle' and even that will be more accurate than the blasphemy I just heard coming from your face!
ShadowWyvern15 wrote on 2022-01-14 11:07:38:
Also I just realized the fauns are half-goat folks. NOT deer folks, according to wiki. So I made this meme--

Mar: !!!!!!! I from now on shall only be referring to you as 'danger noodle' and even that will be more accurate than the blasphemy I just heard coming from your face!
Geez, finally posted. Enjoy the fruit.
Geez, finally posted. Enjoy the fruit.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
Also somehow the "Kiss the goat" by Ghost is very fitting of the ship scenes.
I'm listening to this song.
Also somehow the "Kiss the goat" by Ghost is very fitting of the ship scenes.
I'm listening to this song.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/zBkdgZPY/export202201150823154050.png[/img] Here is lineart of the family wedding photo.
export202201150823154050.png
Here is lineart of the family wedding photo.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
I'm gonna post as Echo sometime today. And...What if the kid watches the 'show' going on in the cabin. And at some point Verian notices the Nocturne hatchling sitting outside the cabin's window-- just sitting on the windowsill. Watching.

And then snek man suddenly gets awkward, trying to end the fun time. But maybe Mar could notice Echo on the windowsill watching them? And like the impish goat he/she is, use the moment to his/her advantage and continue the session. Something along the lines of 'Let them watch the fun.~' And so their roles get reversed? Mar pinning down Verian? (Verian getting more and more flustered and nervous)

Then drop a comment about Verian's 'fever'?

....Now I imagine this being a fanservice goofy moment thrown into an anime for comedic effect. You know, those moments? Where awkward moments are turned funny?
I'm gonna post as Echo sometime today. And...What if the kid watches the 'show' going on in the cabin. And at some point Verian notices the Nocturne hatchling sitting outside the cabin's window-- just sitting on the windowsill. Watching.

And then snek man suddenly gets awkward, trying to end the fun time. But maybe Mar could notice Echo on the windowsill watching them? And like the impish goat he/she is, use the moment to his/her advantage and continue the session. Something along the lines of 'Let them watch the fun.~' And so their roles get reversed? Mar pinning down Verian? (Verian getting more and more flustered and nervous)

Then drop a comment about Verian's 'fever'?

....Now I imagine this being a fanservice goofy moment thrown into an anime for comedic effect. You know, those moments? Where awkward moments are turned funny?
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Done. Posted as Echo, added it to my previous post. Plus bit more about Verian.
Done. Posted as Echo, added it to my previous post. Plus bit more about Verian.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
[quote name="ShadowWyvern15" date="2022-01-15 01:12:06" ] Good morning, I bestow a meme that also fits snek boi & goat boi's dynamic sometimes (at the very start/ when Verian isn't playing along.) Harry-Iona/Hydra Voldy-Verian *Deatheater- Crewmate or idk https://www.reddit.com/r/perfectlycutscreams/comments/s3oof3/tiktokailaughatmyownjokes/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x [/quote] ---------------- Edit on 26th March: I take my words back. Apologize for any possible offense, I did not mean it at all. And the character who fills the role best if Hydra. (My evil eldritch demon) She's likely to do something like this.
ShadowWyvern15 wrote on 2022-01-15 01:12:06:
Good morning, I bestow a meme that also fits snek boi & goat boi's dynamic sometimes (at the very start/ when Verian isn't playing along.)

Harry-Iona/Hydra
Voldy-Verian

*Deatheater- Crewmate or idk
https://www.reddit.com/r/perfectlycutscreams/comments/s3oof3/tiktokailaughatmyownjokes/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x

Edit on 26th March:

I take my words back. Apologize for any possible offense, I did not mean it at all. And the character who fills the role best if Hydra. (My evil eldritch demon) She's likely to do something like this.
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Posted! Man, I really should not be reading this in class ^^;

Oh well.
Posted! Man, I really should not be reading this in class ^^;

Oh well.
(they/them)
8WQswIx.gifgfCdYdH.gif (Arty/Moony; FR time +3)
1 2 ... 150 151 152 153 154 ... 230 231