Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Physical Nightmares Reboot OOC (closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56
Mu..MMMUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSttt..................JJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Stares in forum deprived*
Mu..MMMUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSttt..................JJJJJJJJOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Stares in forum deprived*
Call me 99 or Crimson |1 hour ahead of server time | YO I GOT ADHD!!!!
Apocalyptic RP JOIN!!http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3034959/1
Heroes And Villians RP JOIN! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3045092/3
xjfmd.gifPlT1m.gifvwbuN.gifJUzaM.gif
@Dreambasket Hello! Both of them are accepted, and yours is too ShadowSky. [quote name="FlamesEmbrace" date="2021-09-28 20:03:47" ] Maybe we should close the monster entry's forms?? That way we can get more humans. [/quote] Good idea... at this rate the kids will be overwhelmed the moment they step into the facility
@Dreambasket
Hello! Both of them are accepted, and yours is too ShadowSky.

FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2021-09-28 20:03:47:
Maybe we should close the monster entry's forms?? That way we can get more humans.
Good idea... at this rate the kids will be overwhelmed the moment they step into the facility
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
I can try making a new human character? Try to even the numbers a little.
I can try making a new human character? Try to even the numbers a little.
oulcMpY.gif
Thank you, glad to be here! I’ll go ahead and make a human character too, then. Can’t have the plot ending in five minutes or less after all!
Thank you, glad to be here! I’ll go ahead and make a human character too, then. Can’t have the plot ending in five minutes or less after all!
"Alas, love cannot be cured by herbs!"
———
Bas||they/them/fae/faer||18+||FR+2
———
Quite possibly just a moth with internet access.
autumn_sphinx.png lamp.gif
I might also be able to add another human although I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to keep up with all my characters
I might also be able to add another human although I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to keep up with all my characters
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Ill try to make my character by the end of the day
Ill try to make my character by the end of the day
Call me 99 or Crimson |1 hour ahead of server time | YO I GOT ADHD!!!!
Apocalyptic RP JOIN!!http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3034959/1
Heroes And Villians RP JOIN! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/3045092/3
xjfmd.gifPlT1m.gifvwbuN.gifJUzaM.gif
Hehe lol I'll try to make a human as well.
Hehe lol I'll try to make a human as well.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Imma go ahead and make a human character.
Imma go ahead and make a human character.
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
[b]Name:[/b] Moss Lancaster [b]Human or Monster:[/b] Human [b]Gender and Pronouns:[/b] Non-binary (It/They) [b]Age:[/b] 17 years old [b]Personality:[/b] Moss is indifferent to most things, not really caring what anyone thinks of it. It tends to keep to themself, rarely interacting with anyone. Most people may think of their confident and indifferent attitude as frightening but if one would actually spend time to try to get to know it they might find that it's actually rather nice. Despite their indifferent mannerisms they are rather clever and know a decent amount of survival skills. They do not fear death. [b]Appearance:[/b] Moss has a masculine-leaning appearance with dark skin and black, coiled hair. Their hair is half buzzed but is otherwise long and often gathered in a ponytail. It has a dark mark under its eye. Moss' natural eye colour is brown, although it often wears green contact lenses. They usually have eyeliner. Its outfit is most commonly a black and white tee along with black pants, a dark green hoodie wrapped around their waist, and a choker. They also have black piercings in their ears. [img]https://share-cdn.picrew.me/shareImg/org/202109/94097_Fl5rKaTK.png[/img] ([url=https://picrew.me/image_maker/94097]Picrew[/url]) [b]Other:[/b] N/A @Magowor
Name: Moss Lancaster
Human or Monster: Human
Gender and Pronouns: Non-binary (It/They)
Personality:
Moss is indifferent to most things, not really caring what anyone thinks of it. It tends to keep to themself, rarely interacting with anyone. Most people may think of their confident and indifferent attitude as frightening but if one would actually spend time to try to get to know it they might find that it's actually rather nice.
Despite their indifferent mannerisms they are rather clever and know a decent amount of survival skills.
They do not fear death.
Appearance:
Moss has a masculine-leaning appearance with dark skin and black, coiled hair. Their hair is half buzzed but is otherwise long and often gathered in a ponytail. It has a dark mark under its eye. Moss' natural eye colour is brown, although it often wears green contact lenses. They usually have eyeliner.
Its outfit is most commonly a black and white tee along with black pants, a dark green hoodie wrapped around their waist, and a choker. They also have black piercings in their ears.
94097_Fl5rKaTK.png
(Picrew)
Other: N/A

@Magowor
Rocky | He/Him | CET [FR+9]
Art Fight | Art Shop
Name: Mitra
Gender & Pronouns: Non-binary, doesn't care what they get called
Personality: Glass half-full sort of kid. All sunshine & rainbows. Only gets unhappy for a few types of situations. 1- Someone's being picked on. 2- Someone's asking about what pronouns to use 3- There's no way to be positive. But normally is sweet & kind
Appearance:
Short with bright blue eyes and shortish blond hair tied into pigtails but when it's loose it reaches the shoulders
Usually wears short dresses with t-shirts underneath and leggings. She tends to look like a little kid but doesn't really care.
Hope adding a second human is okay!
Name: Mitra
Gender & Pronouns: Non-binary, doesn't care what they get called
Personality: Glass half-full sort of kid. All sunshine & rainbows. Only gets unhappy for a few types of situations. 1- Someone's being picked on. 2- Someone's asking about what pronouns to use 3- There's no way to be positive. But normally is sweet & kind
Appearance:
Short with bright blue eyes and shortish blond hair tied into pigtails but when it's loose it reaches the shoulders
Usually wears short dresses with t-shirts underneath and leggings. She tends to look like a little kid but doesn't really care.
Hope adding a second human is okay!
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 55 56