Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with @/VovaTheBoss
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186
((Sorry for Making you wait so long with replies, really. I should be okay for now. I may reply once or twice a day. Things are.... changing a lot for me in real life. Since having a seizure I haven't really been the same. My ears will ring for hours on end or I'd have headaches that last for a long time. It wasn't what I thought would happen to me, but it is. I just need some days off and try to focus on my health. So much doctor appointments.... It's been taking a lot of time on my hands. Again, I am really sorry. I will try my best to set in replies. ))
((Sorry for Making you wait so long with replies, really. I should be okay for now. I may reply once or twice a day. Things are.... changing a lot for me in real life. Since having a seizure I haven't really been the same. My ears will ring for hours on end or I'd have headaches that last for a long time. It wasn't what I thought would happen to me, but it is. I just need some days off and try to focus on my health. So much doctor appointments.... It's been taking a lot of time on my hands. Again, I am really sorry. I will try my best to set in replies. ))
Oh my-
Don’t apologize. I’d much rather have to wait and you be ok. I really hope you start to get better soon. I’ll wait as long as needed for you to feel better. Don’t worry about replying if you don’t feel like it. Focus on recovering.))
Oh my-
Don’t apologize. I’d much rather have to wait and you be ok. I really hope you start to get better soon. I’ll wait as long as needed for you to feel better. Don’t worry about replying if you don’t feel like it. Focus on recovering.))
21cub4.png
Jacob
"Of course!" He said, smiled on his face. He spread out one of his wings slightly. They needed to stretch a little. He didn't want Kenny to have an idea of how bad some demons were... He didn't want him to worry. Though, the other probably already knew. It was better to not know about both societies. Both were cruel and difficult to live in no matter how you looked at it. He learned that.

No.0063
No.0063 chuckled and placed a kiss on the other's cheek. "Hehe, right. It's no different when I got excited about trying makeup on you." he replied. He found it a little adorable seeing him all excited. heh... "Alright, I'm going to put my order in ahead of time. I'll be back." He told the other, before heading off into his room to do exactly that.
Jacob
"Of course!" He said, smiled on his face. He spread out one of his wings slightly. They needed to stretch a little. He didn't want Kenny to have an idea of how bad some demons were... He didn't want him to worry. Though, the other probably already knew. It was better to not know about both societies. Both were cruel and difficult to live in no matter how you looked at it. He learned that.

No.0063
No.0063 chuckled and placed a kiss on the other's cheek. "Hehe, right. It's no different when I got excited about trying makeup on you." he replied. He found it a little adorable seeing him all excited. heh... "Alright, I'm going to put my order in ahead of time. I'll be back." He told the other, before heading off into his room to do exactly that.
Kenny
———
Kenny already knew a lot about demons, though not much on their society. He knew they were a very cold race, that was very much focused on the gain of power and harvesting souls. Even though Xe could be very grumpy, he was probably very nice compared to most demons. That made him a bit sad.. despite this, he still managed to smile back at the angel. “Seriously, I’m the luckiest guy on the planet.”

Atlas
———
“Alright, darling.” He leaned back on the couch, waiting patiently for No.0063 to go and order. He was very excited, and very curious on what it could be. He trusted No.0063’s taste in food though. It’d be delicious no matter what.
Kenny
———
Kenny already knew a lot about demons, though not much on their society. He knew they were a very cold race, that was very much focused on the gain of power and harvesting souls. Even though Xe could be very grumpy, he was probably very nice compared to most demons. That made him a bit sad.. despite this, he still managed to smile back at the angel. “Seriously, I’m the luckiest guy on the planet.”

Atlas
———
“Alright, darling.” He leaned back on the couch, waiting patiently for No.0063 to go and order. He was very excited, and very curious on what it could be. He trusted No.0063’s taste in food though. It’d be delicious no matter what.
21cub4.png
((Hello there :) ))
((Hello there :) ))
Hello! :D))
Hello! :D))
21cub4.png
Jacob
"Yep!" He replied, with a light laugh. "Plus.... You can pet any animal you want!" He added, as he turned into an otter as sort of an example of that. He leaped off the couch and began to rub himself all over like a cat would. Except this was more of trying to get the other to play with him. He whined softly and made cute little otter noises.

No.0063

It took some time to order, but eventually he returned to the living room. A smile on his face. "All done!" He said, before coming over to Atlas to place a light kiss against his cheek. "You're gonna love this food, I know you will."
Jacob
"Yep!" He replied, with a light laugh. "Plus.... You can pet any animal you want!" He added, as he turned into an otter as sort of an example of that. He leaped off the couch and began to rub himself all over like a cat would. Except this was more of trying to get the other to play with him. He whined softly and made cute little otter noises.

No.0063

It took some time to order, but eventually he returned to the living room. A smile on his face. "All done!" He said, before coming over to Atlas to place a light kiss against his cheek. "You're gonna love this food, I know you will."
Kenny
———
Kenny smiled and gave a small giggle. “I guess I can!” He reached his hand out and patted Jacob’s back, before beginning to mess with and play with the otter. He had an almost childlike expression of joy plastered on his face.

Atlas
———
Atlas smiled at No.0063 when he returned, instinctively sitting up straight again. When kissed, his smile only brightened. “I have no reason to doubt that! Everything I’ve tried with you was good, I’m sure this will be!”
Kenny
———
Kenny smiled and gave a small giggle. “I guess I can!” He reached his hand out and patted Jacob’s back, before beginning to mess with and play with the otter. He had an almost childlike expression of joy plastered on his face.

Atlas
———
Atlas smiled at No.0063 when he returned, instinctively sitting up straight again. When kissed, his smile only brightened. “I have no reason to doubt that! Everything I’ve tried with you was good, I’m sure this will be!”
21cub4.png
(((AAAAAAAAAAA)))
(((AAAAAAAAAAA)))
Jacob
Jacob was just playing with the other's hand. Giving him little play bites as an otter. After all, the small creatures had very sharp teeth.He got tired pretty quickly, laying on his stomach and still making his little otter noises.

No.0063
"Yeah! Hehe. It'll take a while to prepare though." He said, sitting next to Atlas again, ear flicking to the side some. He would simply relax with Atlas some. Maybe they'd start with the forging or something! It didn't seem like a bad idea.
Jacob
Jacob was just playing with the other's hand. Giving him little play bites as an otter. After all, the small creatures had very sharp teeth.He got tired pretty quickly, laying on his stomach and still making his little otter noises.

No.0063
"Yeah! Hehe. It'll take a while to prepare though." He said, sitting next to Atlas again, ear flicking to the side some. He would simply relax with Atlas some. Maybe they'd start with the forging or something! It didn't seem like a bad idea.
1 2 ... 180 181 182 183 184 185 186