Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shadows of Latter Past (IC) (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
The note-passing and whispering drew Jazmine's attention, Her gaze wandered over to where the students were talking with one another... Or passing notes as the case may be. She wondered idly what they could be talking about. Maybe they knew each other from before.
The note-passing and whispering drew Jazmine's attention, Her gaze wandered over to where the students were talking with one another... Or passing notes as the case may be. She wondered idly what they could be talking about. Maybe they knew each other from before.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Wally nodded, a cheery expression on his face. "That's a really nice name! It's nice to meet you, Boa," he replied. "Are you excited for the first day of school? I've been looking forward to this day ever since I received the invitation letter."

While talking to Boa, he glanced at the student Boa passed the note back to and gave her a friendly smile as well. "Hello there!"
Wally nodded, a cheery expression on his face. "That's a really nice name! It's nice to meet you, Boa," he replied. "Are you excited for the first day of school? I've been looking forward to this day ever since I received the invitation letter."

While talking to Boa, he glanced at the student Boa passed the note back to and gave her a friendly smile as well. "Hello there!"
xk7ymDQ.png
He smiled at him, "Nice to meet you too, but i'm more nervous than excited. Which is WEIRD, like- Why am i nervous?-"

Boa slightly got jealous, He felt like Ada was his private friend. She had CHOSE him to talk to, Wally was not chosen- except by him so maybe he should cut him some slack.
He didn't really mind anyways, he just knew that he liked all the attention. Though he really hoped Ada wasn't gonna feel awkward that he invited wally over.
He smiled at him, "Nice to meet you too, but i'm more nervous than excited. Which is WEIRD, like- Why am i nervous?-"

Boa slightly got jealous, He felt like Ada was his private friend. She had CHOSE him to talk to, Wally was not chosen- except by him so maybe he should cut him some slack.
He didn't really mind anyways, he just knew that he liked all the attention. Though he really hoped Ada wasn't gonna feel awkward that he invited wally over.
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
Mr. Histerb was writing in the book that was on his desk. He silently marked off the students that where in his class. Several fusions, a couple of darks, a few others... and a Death. He looked up at the girl. He looked back down at the book as the bell rang. He looked at his class. "your next class is element history" He said.
Mr. Histerb was writing in the book that was on his desk. He silently marked off the students that where in his class. Several fusions, a couple of darks, a few others... and a Death. He looked up at the girl. He looked back down at the book as the bell rang. He looked at his class. "your next class is element history" He said.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Wally understood what Boa was saying. He may not be feeling the same kind of nervousness; any nervousness he himself felt was a result of the excitement coursing through him, and he wasn't sure that was what Boa was experiencing. Maybe it was spurred by a little bit of fear as well...

"It's okay to be nervous," he reassured, looking at Boa with a more gentle smile on his face. "Even though I was excited, I was also really worried... it's nothing too bad, I just thought I'd be alone on the first day."

His voice grew more quiet as he spoke. He wasn't even sure why he was admitting this to someone he'd just met. He reasoned it wasn't that big of a deal, and he wasn't going into more detail about it, so it should be fine. Right?

He decided to change the topic, not wanting to make this awkward. Before he could speak, though, the bell rang. He was startled by the sound, looking at the teacher as he informed them of their next class. "Thanks, Mr. Histerb!" he said cheerily, shaking off any vulnerability or surprise he had felt.

He turned back to Boa. "Do you mind if I walk to the next class with you?" he asked, tilting his head a little.
Wally understood what Boa was saying. He may not be feeling the same kind of nervousness; any nervousness he himself felt was a result of the excitement coursing through him, and he wasn't sure that was what Boa was experiencing. Maybe it was spurred by a little bit of fear as well...

"It's okay to be nervous," he reassured, looking at Boa with a more gentle smile on his face. "Even though I was excited, I was also really worried... it's nothing too bad, I just thought I'd be alone on the first day."

His voice grew more quiet as he spoke. He wasn't even sure why he was admitting this to someone he'd just met. He reasoned it wasn't that big of a deal, and he wasn't going into more detail about it, so it should be fine. Right?

He decided to change the topic, not wanting to make this awkward. Before he could speak, though, the bell rang. He was startled by the sound, looking at the teacher as he informed them of their next class. "Thanks, Mr. Histerb!" he said cheerily, shaking off any vulnerability or surprise he had felt.

He turned back to Boa. "Do you mind if I walk to the next class with you?" he asked, tilting his head a little.
xk7ymDQ.png
Boa cast a glance at Ada, scribbled really fast "i'll cya later!", Gave her the note assuming this was their thing now, Then replied, "no, i don't mind"
He happily got up from his desk, slinging his backpack over his shoulder, and then walked with Wallace. He didn't want to bring up the earlier topic so instead he switched it up, "So uh- What do you like to do?"
Boa cast a glance at Ada, scribbled really fast "i'll cya later!", Gave her the note assuming this was their thing now, Then replied, "no, i don't mind"
He happily got up from his desk, slinging his backpack over his shoulder, and then walked with Wallace. He didn't want to bring up the earlier topic so instead he switched it up, "So uh- What do you like to do?"
I look expensive but i'm BROKER than broke~
During the Magic 101 class, Vier had managed to sort through their school supplies and prepare further for their next classes. Element History, they would definitely need to take notes for that one. Maybe. If it wasn't too much work.

Either way, they began packing up their belongings to move to their next class.
During the Magic 101 class, Vier had managed to sort through their school supplies and prepare further for their next classes. Element History, they would definitely need to take notes for that one. Maybe. If it wasn't too much work.

Either way, they began packing up their belongings to move to their next class.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Nickolas moved slowly to the next class. He watches all of the other kids in his class move on to the next one. Mary on the other hand was skipping through the halls like no one was watching. When they entered the class, Mary took a seat in the middle while Nickolas took one of the back seats.
Nickolas moved slowly to the next class. He watches all of the other kids in his class move on to the next one. Mary on the other hand was skipping through the halls like no one was watching. When they entered the class, Mary took a seat in the middle while Nickolas took one of the back seats.
THE CLAN OF DARK DREAMS
He/Him
Jazmine gathered her things and made her way to element history. This class she was excited about. History wasn't her best subject in any sense, but this could be a fresh start in that regard. She took a seat and glanced around the class, noting the same students as before.

Huh. I should probably try to talk with someone... right?
Jazmine gathered her things and made her way to element history. This class she was excited about. History wasn't her best subject in any sense, but this could be a fresh start in that regard. She took a seat and glanced around the class, noting the same students as before.

Huh. I should probably try to talk with someone... right?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Wally cheerfully bounded after Boa after he accepted his offer, quickly gathering his things and exiting the classroom with him. He carried his binder and notebook while stuffing everything else in his backpack.

He hummed in thought. "I really like drawing in my spare time!" he answered. "In fact, I was drawing not too long ago. I also like watching animated movies and stargazing."

As they reached Element History and entered the classroom, he looked curiously at Boa. "What about you? What do you like to do?" he asked, deciding to take the desk next to wherever Boa would be sitting.
Wally cheerfully bounded after Boa after he accepted his offer, quickly gathering his things and exiting the classroom with him. He carried his binder and notebook while stuffing everything else in his backpack.

He hummed in thought. "I really like drawing in my spare time!" he answered. "In fact, I was drawing not too long ago. I also like watching animated movies and stargazing."

As they reached Element History and entered the classroom, he looked curiously at Boa. "What about you? What do you like to do?" he asked, deciding to take the desk next to wherever Boa would be sitting.
xk7ymDQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51