Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Deities RP (OOC, open slots!)
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29
Shnippity Shnappity— There went QuickSilver’s horn :p
Shnippity Shnappity— There went QuickSilver’s horn :p
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
The attack was at QuickSliver's base, am I wrong or am I right?
The attack was at QuickSliver's base, am I wrong or am I right?
Nope! It’s at the newest hideout that was supposed to be super secret but failed terribly. It’s been claimed by no one.
Nope! It’s at the newest hideout that was supposed to be super secret but failed terribly. It’s been claimed by no one.
oulcMpY.gif
Its in Flamecaller’s territory
Its in Flamecaller’s territory
Call me Dark!
She/Her
Infiltration!
Infiltration!
oulcMpY.gif
Username: BlackReshiram Deity Name: Radial Deity Alliance: Seikatsu Powers (2 max pls): 1: The ability to shoot a blinding and painful light from her mouth. It allows her to go invisible for a brief period. 2: Her feathers can heal wounds, even if severed from her wings. She can gift her own feathers to her friends for healing purposes. Appearance (worded or picture okay!): [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=82&wings=2&auth=4e625ad44a6ce1c8fad50886c73a3b4ddbcd1dd7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/828402512637853716/874787532695564378/scry_1.png[/img] Notes (if any): She doesn't like to harm other living beings if necessary. She only uses her ability as a form of self-defense, and as a means to escape. She'll also protect her friends if needed, but she despises conflict. Sweet lil pumpkin.
Username: BlackReshiram

Deity Name: Radial

Deity Alliance: Seikatsu

Powers (2 max pls): 1: The ability to shoot a blinding and painful light from her mouth. It allows her to go invisible for a brief period.

2: Her feathers can heal wounds, even if severed from her wings. She can gift her own feathers to her friends for healing purposes.

Appearance (worded or picture okay!):
dragon?age=1&body=45&bodygene=7&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=10&winggene=82&wings=2&auth=4e625ad44a6ce1c8fad50886c73a3b4ddbcd1dd7&dummyext=prev.png

scry_1.png

Notes (if any): She doesn't like to harm other living beings if necessary. She only uses her ability as a form of self-defense, and as a means to escape. She'll also protect her friends if needed, but she despises conflict. Sweet lil pumpkin.
[quote name="FlamesEmbrace" date="2021-08-09 22:17:13" ] Wait a second... how exactly did Reanimator get out of her cuffs? Also are they dead or is the spirit some other dragon and they're just unconscious on the verge of death? Just trying to catch up before I post, because I want to make everything as accurate as possible so I don't have to fix it later. [/quote] @FlamesEmbrace She burned through them with a highly flammable, extremely rare, species of plant called Flamethorn. Later, the rest of her Flamethorn branch exploded into flames TwT Reanimator is dead - the spirit who I am temporarily playing as usually only appears in Reanimator’s dream world. They will also appear if she is very sick or injured badly, but that isn’t usually the case.
FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2021-08-09 22:17:13:
Wait a second... how exactly did Reanimator get out of her cuffs? Also are they dead or is the spirit some other dragon and they're just unconscious on the verge of death?

Just trying to catch up before I post, because I want to make everything as accurate as possible so I don't have to fix it later.

@FlamesEmbrace
She burned through them with a highly flammable, extremely rare, species of plant called Flamethorn. Later, the rest of her Flamethorn branch exploded into flames TwT
Reanimator is dead - the spirit who I am temporarily playing as usually only appears in Reanimator’s dream world. They will also appear if she is very sick or injured badly, but that isn’t usually the case.
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
@BlackReshiram

Accepted
@BlackReshiram

Accepted
Can Reanimator still be revived by Dawn?
Call me Dark!
She/Her
[quote name="DarkMoon9" date="2021-08-10 16:20:30" ] Can Reanimator still be revived by Dawn? [/quote] @DarkMoon9 Yes, she hasn’t began to rot yet. From my knowledge Dawn can revive anything that isn’t rotting.
DarkMoon9 wrote on 2021-08-10 16:20:30:

@DarkMoon9
Yes, she hasn’t began to rot yet. From my knowledge Dawn can revive anything that isn’t rotting.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29