Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Deities RP (OOC, open slots!)
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29
[quote name="SnowingSoul" date="2021-08-09 18:22:34" ] Is it odd how QuickSilver dodges EVERYTHING [/quote] @SnowingSoul She is a shadow but yeah she is dodging everything except a few direct hits.
SnowingSoul wrote on 2021-08-09 18:22:34:
Is it odd how QuickSilver dodges EVERYTHING

@SnowingSoul
She is a shadow but yeah she is dodging everything except a few direct hits.
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
[quote name="JuniperTooth" date="2021-08-09 18:28:16" ] [quote name="SnowingSoul" date="2021-08-09 18:22:34" ] Is it odd how QuickSilver dodges EVERYTHING [/quote] @SnowingSoul She is a shadow but yeah she is dodging everything except a few direct hits. [/quote] [font=papyrus]Sorry I’ll try to have her get hit more ;p
JuniperTooth wrote on 2021-08-09 18:28:16:
SnowingSoul wrote on 2021-08-09 18:22:34:
Is it odd how QuickSilver dodges EVERYTHING

@SnowingSoul
She is a shadow but yeah she is dodging everything except a few direct hits.
Sorry I’ll try to have her get hit more ;p
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
Sanctuary: using his energy to save his friends and doing important things!

Beauty: Using all her energy to say Thanks to Sanctuary.
Sanctuary: using his energy to save his friends and doing important things!

Beauty: Using all her energy to say Thanks to Sanctuary.
L9rA9OI.png MreCscM.png -She/her -Call me Deer
Wait how did Reanimator teleport from the border of Shadow to the border of fire and water ( where I am hoping to place the previously believed secret base that wasn’t so secret in the end)?
Wait how did Reanimator teleport from the border of Shadow to the border of fire and water ( where I am hoping to place the previously believed secret base that wasn’t so secret in the end)?
oulcMpY.gif
@FlamesEmbrace

>:( Dangit now juniper is gonna say that they have the memory of a lemon.
@FlamesEmbrace

>:( Dangit now juniper is gonna say that they have the memory of a lemon.
L9rA9OI.png MreCscM.png -She/her -Call me Deer
Is this still open? Can I reserve a slot?
[quote name="FlamesEmbrace" date="2021-08-09 19:42:52" ] Wait how did Reanimator teleport from the border of Shadow to the border of fire and water ( where I am hoping to place the previously believed secret base that wasn’t so secret in the end)? [/quote] @FlamesEmbrace @SnowingSoul I am sorry I must say it Roleplay logic and my lememory.
FlamesEmbrace wrote on 2021-08-09 19:42:52:

@FlamesEmbrace
@SnowingSoul
I am sorry I must say it
Roleplay logic and my lememory.
[quote name="BlackReshiram" date="2021-08-09 19:48:09" ] Is this still open? Can I reserve a slot? [/quote] @BlackReshiram sure y not yeah it’s open
BlackReshiram wrote on 2021-08-09 19:48:09:

@BlackReshiram sure y not
yeah it’s open
Just read everything and wooooooaaaaahhhh. Big DRAMA!!!

Also very tempted to misuse End’s Death-Force....
Just read everything and wooooooaaaaahhhh. Big DRAMA!!!

Also very tempted to misuse End’s Death-Force....
oulcMpY.gif
Wait a second... how exactly did Reanimator get out of her cuffs? Also are they dead or is the spirit some other dragon and they're just unconscious on the verge of death?

Just trying to catch up before I post, because I want to make everything as accurate as possible so I don't have to fix it later.
Wait a second... how exactly did Reanimator get out of her cuffs? Also are they dead or is the spirit some other dragon and they're just unconscious on the verge of death?

Just trying to catch up before I post, because I want to make everything as accurate as possible so I don't have to fix it later.
oulcMpY.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29