Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New Deities RP (OOC, open slots!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@DarkMoon9
added you, fully accepted!

@FlamesEmbrace
Very interesting power! Accepted! Will add him on in a second.

Also everyone, may be just slightly inactive for a lil bit, driving somewhere for family things.
@DarkMoon9
added you, fully accepted!

@FlamesEmbrace
Very interesting power! Accepted! Will add him on in a second.

Also everyone, may be just slightly inactive for a lil bit, driving somewhere for family things.
60613986_22wdysHSHVwwRWd.gif
Gotcha!
Gotcha!
oulcMpY.gif
Bump!

Also, @FlamesEnbrace and @DarkMoon9 (ur subbed right? Forgot, pinged just in case XD), we will start when there is atleast a Seikatsu leader, a Shi leader (have), and both a Seikatsu deity (have 1) and a Shi deity (have 1)! We are just missing a Seikatsu leader, and them we will begin and the other four can join on the way. The order they joined is the order they were created, excluding the leaders. Leaders are the eldest deities, then the Lifeturner was created making her the first non-leader, and then Quicksilver was created so far. I hope we can fill this up ;w;

If it ends up exploding with applications, I will add more slots to accomodqte people along the way XD
Bump!

Also, @FlamesEnbrace and @DarkMoon9 (ur subbed right? Forgot, pinged just in case XD), we will start when there is atleast a Seikatsu leader, a Shi leader (have), and both a Seikatsu deity (have 1) and a Shi deity (have 1)! We are just missing a Seikatsu leader, and them we will begin and the other four can join on the way. The order they joined is the order they were created, excluding the leaders. Leaders are the eldest deities, then the Lifeturner was created making her the first non-leader, and then Quicksilver was created so far. I hope we can fill this up ;w;

If it ends up exploding with applications, I will add more slots to accomodqte people along the way XD
Yep I'm subbed!
I can add another deity if needed :)
Yep I'm subbed!
I can add another deity if needed :)
IMG-7768-removebg-preview.png
Call me Dark!
She/Her
I’m subbed!

Also does that mean End is the eldest? She’s gonna be a very bad big sister(?) figure if that’s so.
I’m subbed!

Also does that mean End is the eldest? She’s gonna be a very bad big sister(?) figure if that’s so.
oulcMpY.gif
@FlamesEmbrace
Eldest with whoever the Seikatsu Alliance leader is, those two are supposed to have been made first and at the same time because they were supposed to become the leaders.
@FlamesEmbrace
Eldest with whoever the Seikatsu Alliance leader is, those two are supposed to have been made first and at the same time because they were supposed to become the leaders.
Gotcha!

But also boo because there could have been older/younger twin arguments.
Gotcha!

But also boo because there could have been older/younger twin arguments.
oulcMpY.gif
Oooooh can I reserve Seikatsu leader?
Oooooh can I reserve Seikatsu leader?
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@AndromedaFlight

Yes, up to 7 days tho please :)
Others should have a chance too
@AndromedaFlight

Yes, up to 7 days tho please :)
Others should have a chance too