Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | -Warrior cats RP-{OOC/Signups}
@Goldenwolfmidna alright I’ll see what I can do!
@Goldenwolfmidna alright I’ll see what I can do!
@Goldenwolfmidna my character GoldenLeaf wants and app so she’d be fine with Halfpaw only thing is I have to go offline right now but tommorow I can roleplay more
@Goldenwolfmidna my character GoldenLeaf wants and app so she’d be fine with Halfpaw only thing is I have to go offline right now but tommorow I can roleplay more
B70-E9-C4-C-9-B8-A-403-F-9-ABA-F1-A56-C9-D2-CD5.png
Polar (Mar)
They/Them
Fr+1
Neurodivergent
Swallowpaw needs a mentor.
Swallowpaw needs a mentor.
Halfpaw can be Goldenleaf's apprentice, that works for me!
Halfpaw can be Goldenleaf's apprentice, that works for me!
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
Can anyone be SwallowPaws mentor??
Can anyone be SwallowPaws mentor??
@StarryMoon BumbleHeart could be SwallowPaw's mentor
@StarryMoon BumbleHeart could be SwallowPaw's mentor
shadowsmallhatchery1.png
@ThatCrescentDeer okay! @Rievn does that work for you?
@ThatCrescentDeer okay! @Rievn does that work for you?
@StarryMoon
Hey, I’ve made a base of a fullbody cat, my intent was that they could be used as a base for anyone who’s joining and wants to have a picture of their cats colored but can’t/dosent want to draw, so this way they just have to color it in! If you like the idea, it’s completely free for the RP and I’ll send the code so we can use it for new joiners! (my idea is to send a message with the pic + code to each new joiner, that no one else can just use the code)
@StarryMoon
Hey, I’ve made a base of a fullbody cat, my intent was that they could be used as a base for anyone who’s joining and wants to have a picture of their cats colored but can’t/dosent want to draw, so this way they just have to color it in! If you like the idea, it’s completely free for the RP and I’ll send the code so we can use it for new joiners! (my idea is to send a message with the pic + code to each new joiner, that no one else can just use the code)
hey! nice to meet you :)

skin shop

food skins stall
@Jayfeather88 that plan sounds fabulous!
@Jayfeather88 that plan sounds fabulous!
@StarryMoon

I'm perfectly alright with Bumbleheart being Swallowpaw's mentor. Also, Palefrost and Swiftstream are open for apprentices if needed.
@StarryMoon

I'm perfectly alright with Bumbleheart being Swallowpaw's mentor. Also, Palefrost and Swiftstream are open for apprentices if needed.