Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | -Warrior cats RP-{OOC/Signups}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Thank you! If I made two kits, would anyone be able to adopt them?
Thank you! If I made two kits, would anyone be able to adopt them?
@Rievn my Queen MintPelt could and you would have to ask the others.
@Rievn my Queen MintPelt could and you would have to ask the others.
@Goldenwolfmidna your reservation is about to end soon this is just a quick heads up
@Goldenwolfmidna your reservation is about to end soon this is just a quick heads up
Ooo, I'm good with Mintpelt! I'll go ahead and make their dad, too.

Name: Raindrizzle

Role: Elder

Appearance (photos are allowed): A grey tom with white paws and blue eyes.

Gender/pronouns: Tom

Mate/Crush(optional): Shadeflower(dead)

Family(optional): Hollowkit and Silverkit

Backstory (optional): He was so in love with his mate that he lost his mind when she died giving birth. He was forced to become an elder extremely early because of his mental state.

Sexuality (optional): Straight
---
Name: Hollowkit(mask)

Role: Kit

Appearance (photos are allowed): A broad-shouldered, shaggy-furred, large, very dark, stormy, gray tom. He has a darker gray, almost black, smudge on his back as well as one on his forehead. His paws and chest are both white, and he has pale, icy blue eyes. He has small tufts on each ear.

Mate/Crush(optional): Open

Family(optional): Raindrizzle and Silverkit

Backstory (optional): N/A

---
Name: Silverkit(briar)

Appearance (photos are allowed): A large, spiky furred, stocky, broad-shouldered, big-pawed, scarred, dark silver she-cat. She has a small splash of white on her chest and deep, almost black looking, amber eyes. She has long, sharp, pointed, white claws.

Gender/pronouns: She-cat

Family(optional): Raindrizzle and Hollowkit

Ooo, I'm good with Mintpelt! I'll go ahead and make their dad, too.

Name: Raindrizzle

Role: Elder

Appearance (photos are allowed): A grey tom with white paws and blue eyes.

Mate/Crush(optional): Shadeflower(dead)

Family(optional): Hollowkit and Silverkit

Backstory (optional): He was so in love with his mate that he lost his mind when she died giving birth. He was forced to become an elder extremely early because of his mental state.

---
Name: Hollowkit(mask)

Appearance (photos are allowed): A broad-shouldered, shaggy-furred, large, very dark, stormy, gray tom. He has a darker gray, almost black, smudge on his back as well as one on his forehead. His paws and chest are both white, and he has pale, icy blue eyes. He has small tufts on each ear.

Family(optional): Raindrizzle and Silverkit

---
Name: Silverkit(briar)

Appearance (photos are allowed): A large, spiky furred, stocky, broad-shouldered, big-pawed, scarred, dark silver she-cat. She has a small splash of white on her chest and deep, almost black looking, amber eyes. She has long, sharp, pointed, white claws.

Gender/pronouns: She-cat

Family(optional): Raindrizzle and Hollowkit

Once I get back home I’ll pop the form up; so sorry for it taking a bit
Once I get back home I’ll pop the form up; so sorry for it taking a bit
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
@GoldenWoldmidna I’ll extend your reservation a little
@GoldenWoldmidna I’ll extend your reservation a little
@Rievn added!
@Rievn added!
Name: Hollowleaf
Role: Medcat
Gender/pronouns: Nonbinary | They/ them
Sexuality: Sapphic [demisexual]

Appearance: A mottled grey, black, and white cat with olive- green eyes. Most of their body is black and grey, with their face and ears being white.
Personality: Always done with everyone. Likely to give a deadpan look and say "okay, cool" when someone's injured, before fixing them up. A hopeless romantic at heart, they want to meet :sparkles: the one :sparkles:

Family: N/A
Mate/ Crush: ??? [ open ]
Backstory: Found as a lost kit. Taken in by a Queen and raised in the clan, suspected to be an abandoned kit from a different clan.

Name: Halfpaw
Role: Apprentice
Gender/pronouns: Female | She/ they
Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: A mix of red-orange, black, and white, Halfpaw's fur is short and rather sleek. She has amber eyes, with a few scars here and there.
Personality: Excitable and chipper, Halfpaw's always ready for a challenge! She likes doing... well, anything active, and making friends is fun!

Family: n/a
Backstory: Found as a rogue at 4 moons, taken in by the clan and now is a member of the clan.
Name: Hollowleaf
Role: Medcat
Gender/pronouns: Nonbinary | They/ them
Sexuality: Sapphic [demisexual]

Appearance: A mottled grey, black, and white cat with olive- green eyes. Most of their body is black and grey, with their face and ears being white.
Personality: Always done with everyone. Likely to give a deadpan look and say "okay, cool" when someone's injured, before fixing them up. A hopeless romantic at heart, they want to meet :sparkles: the one :sparkles:

Family: N/A
Backstory: Found as a lost kit. Taken in by a Queen and raised in the clan, suspected to be an abandoned kit from a different clan.

Name: Halfpaw
Role: Apprentice
Gender/pronouns: Female | She/ they
Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: A mix of red-orange, black, and white, Halfpaw's fur is short and rather sleek. She has amber eyes, with a few scars here and there.
Personality: Excitable and chipper, Halfpaw's always ready for a challenge! She likes doing... well, anything active, and making friends is fun!

Family: n/a
Backstory: Found as a rogue at 4 moons, taken in by the clan and now is a member of the clan.
TheyThemNoTail.png
AsexualNoTail.png
CryptidNoTail.png
EldritchDeityNoTail.png
AfamSig.gif
Gold // Golden
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif 1x1 RP Thread
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif About Me
nap4Srm.gif ten_pixel.png
@Goldenwolfmida accepted adding them in right now!
@Goldenwolfmida accepted adding them in right now!
ALRIGHT EVERYONE WE CAN OFFICIALLY START THE ROLEPLAY HERE IS A LINK TO THE IC THREAD (some people have commented already)

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=3032366

List of role players so far
@ThatCrescentDeer
@IcePearl
@DeathSpecter
@Goldenwolfmidna
@PolarMoon
@Rievn

ALRIGHT EVERYONE WE CAN OFFICIALLY START THE ROLEPLAY HERE IS A LINK TO THE IC THREAD (some people have commented already)

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=3032366

List of role players so far
@ThatCrescentDeer
@IcePearl
@DeathSpecter
@Goldenwolfmidna
@PolarMoon
@Rievn

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18