Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Always Open) Hunters (Applyfic SignUps)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@CaIamity Anya has been added to the character roster! As for your request considering Luthoc's chapter, I can absolutely do that.

@Ferret333 Ace it is!
@CaIamity Anya has been added to the character roster! As for your request considering Luthoc's chapter, I can absolutely do that.

@Ferret333 Ace it is!
Be-Funky-design.jpg _____________________________________
Call me Storm - She/Her - Writer
Consider joining my applyfic - Hunters
TD98mt2.png
@SunnyCat4 You mentioned earlier that you might add some characters, so I'm checking to see whether you're still planning on doing that?
@SunnyCat4 You mentioned earlier that you might add some characters, so I'm checking to see whether you're still planning on doing that?
TD98mt2.png
I'm sorry for not doing the questions early, I was... but the maintenance just slapped me in the face and ruined my progress TwT. So I just planned on doing it later when my motiv for it comes along, but I'm still not feeling it. I'm just going to force myself instead since I want it done.
I'm sorry for not doing the questions early, I was... but the maintenance just slapped me in the face and ruined my progress TwT. So I just planned on doing it later when my motiv for it comes along, but I'm still not feeling it. I'm just going to force myself instead since I want it done.
nB9oMvb.png
~ Call me Reiya or Robin!
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png ACOZFAh.png
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
@xSTORMDRAGONx

I'm very, very sorry about this. Like as i'm typing this, I feel bad, but, just for future reference, Luthoc has dark grey eyes. They are usually narrowed, but when he is surprised or angry or even frightened they get wide. Again, very, very sorry.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm pretty sure that's Kenma in the story. Phew.

Edit 2: Gonna add a few more details about Luthoc, seeing as more characters are being introduced so I might as well do it now:

Luthoc always wears a trenchcoat in the FR color Driftwood. It's collar goes up to about his ears. He always leaves the front open. Underneath he wears a white dress shirt and a grey tie; his pants are the same shade of grey as his tie.
Even before he picked out his signature hunter colors he still dressed like that.

Edit 3:

One more thing. I revoke my earlier statement saying Luthoc never gets angry. He does in fact get angry, however rarely, but when he does, it's very hard to take him seriously. He tends to say some "interesting" things when upset, and most people usually end up laughing. Also, whenever a hedgehog is nearby, Luthoc curls up into a ball and starts shivering, which is also quite funny.

I'm a bit of a sucker for obscure details, sorry.

@xSTORMDRAGONx

I'm very, very sorry about this. Like as i'm typing this, I feel bad, but, just for future reference, Luthoc has dark grey eyes. They are usually narrowed, but when he is surprised or angry or even frightened they get wide. Again, very, very sorry.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm pretty sure that's Kenma in the story. Phew.

Edit 2: Gonna add a few more details about Luthoc, seeing as more characters are being introduced so I might as well do it now:

Luthoc always wears a trenchcoat in the FR color Driftwood. It's collar goes up to about his ears. He always leaves the front open. Underneath he wears a white dress shirt and a grey tie; his pants are the same shade of grey as his tie.
Even before he picked out his signature hunter colors he still dressed like that.

Edit 3:

One more thing. I revoke my earlier statement saying Luthoc never gets angry. He does in fact get angry, however rarely, but when he does, it's very hard to take him seriously. He tends to say some "interesting" things when upset, and most people usually end up laughing. Also, whenever a hedgehog is nearby, Luthoc curls up into a ball and starts shivering, which is also quite funny.

I'm a bit of a sucker for obscure details, sorry.

52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
@xSTORMDRAGONx
Aster Corudan:

• Possible Relationships (what does YC think of other Hunters?):
    • Aster doesn't really mind the Hunters. He doesn't have trust issues with them nor has he hated them. He just likes to pull pranks at them and making friends.
  • Fighting Style:
    • He likes piercing people in the back, like a surprise attack (wait that rhymed-). Yeah, he likes surprising people a lot. Though, when he can't do his signature 'surprise, take my backstab as a present' move in his circumstances, he just whatever he can to kill his target.
  • Opinion regarding their arcane specialty (has already been answered for some, I know):
    • Dan loves his ability. Like REALLY loves it, that he even thinks he can't live without it.

Though sometimes he wonders what it would be like if he didn't have it. What it would be like if he got to live with his parents. He would mostly be alone when he imagines his home, and so he mostly can cry about it without anyone seeing.

Anyway, back to his arcane ability, he very much loves it. It's an essential part of his pranks, it's very useful in battle, and he loves drawing as a hobby. So he pretty much thinks it was actually made to be his, and only his, special ability.
  • Opinion on the Council so far:
    • When he heard they were going to fight monsters on Earth, he didn't really feel different about it. Except for the point that he was really excited about it.

So he just let the news slide like they announced they were going to eat cereals for breakfast. (wait idk what they normally eat for breakfast XD)

Dan just sees them as a new target for his pranks, but he is wary of Xavier though. He sometimes imagines what would happen if he pranked Xavier.
  • Quotes (what are some things YC might say?):
    • "It's just a simple joke, there's no need to be scared,"
    • "What's up, my fellow aristocrats,"
    • "There's a what? A big scary monster? Or a large snowman with big flaming eyeballs wearing a tuxedo and top hat? Or-" *turns around* "Oh..."
    • "This? Why? As an aristocrat, I have no right to wear a jester hat at my birthday? And besides, I think look good with a jester hat."
    • Weak? DON'T TELL ME I'M WEAK. But... am I weak? No, I'm strong. I HAVE POWERS OF COURSE I'M STRONG."
    • "Monsters? Pfft, monsters aren't a problem for yours truly,"
  • Weaknesses/Strengths:
    • Weaknesses:
      • Normally when someone calls him weak, he just bursts and his mind starts to go astray. He asks himself if he's weak, then tries to find answers to that question.
    • Strengths:
      • Dan is mostly fearless and competitive all the time. But he shows more courage when someone looks up to him as some kind of hero and tries to not let them down. He also gets courage when he has his jester hat on.
  • Random facts I should know about:
    • Aster doesn't like gloomy weather, especially rain.
    • He really likes music and he's also a good singer.
  • Other:
    • I just created Aster as a fun character. With a childish personality and some pride in being himself. Well, that's what I imagine him anyway.

(1/3)
@xSTORMDRAGONx
Aster Corudan:

• Possible Relationships (what does YC think of other Hunters?):
    • Aster doesn't really mind the Hunters. He doesn't have trust issues with them nor has he hated them. He just likes to pull pranks at them and making friends.
  • Fighting Style:
    • He likes piercing people in the back, like a surprise attack (wait that rhymed-). Yeah, he likes surprising people a lot. Though, when he can't do his signature 'surprise, take my backstab as a present' move in his circumstances, he just whatever he can to kill his target.
  • Opinion regarding their arcane specialty (has already been answered for some, I know):
    • Dan loves his ability. Like REALLY loves it, that he even thinks he can't live without it.

Though sometimes he wonders what it would be like if he didn't have it. What it would be like if he got to live with his parents. He would mostly be alone when he imagines his home, and so he mostly can cry about it without anyone seeing.

Anyway, back to his arcane ability, he very much loves it. It's an essential part of his pranks, it's very useful in battle, and he loves drawing as a hobby. So he pretty much thinks it was actually made to be his, and only his, special ability.
  • Opinion on the Council so far:
    • When he heard they were going to fight monsters on Earth, he didn't really feel different about it. Except for the point that he was really excited about it.

So he just let the news slide like they announced they were going to eat cereals for breakfast. (wait idk what they normally eat for breakfast XD)

Dan just sees them as a new target for his pranks, but he is wary of Xavier though. He sometimes imagines what would happen if he pranked Xavier.
  • Quotes (what are some things YC might say?):
    • "It's just a simple joke, there's no need to be scared,"
    • "What's up, my fellow aristocrats,"
    • "There's a what? A big scary monster? Or a large snowman with big flaming eyeballs wearing a tuxedo and top hat? Or-" *turns around* "Oh..."
    • "This? Why? As an aristocrat, I have no right to wear a jester hat at my birthday? And besides, I think look good with a jester hat."
    • Weak? DON'T TELL ME I'M WEAK. But... am I weak? No, I'm strong. I HAVE POWERS OF COURSE I'M STRONG."
    • "Monsters? Pfft, monsters aren't a problem for yours truly,"
  • Weaknesses/Strengths:
    • Weaknesses:
      • Normally when someone calls him weak, he just bursts and his mind starts to go astray. He asks himself if he's weak, then tries to find answers to that question.
    • Strengths:
      • Dan is mostly fearless and competitive all the time. But he shows more courage when someone looks up to him as some kind of hero and tries to not let them down. He also gets courage when he has his jester hat on.
  • Random facts I should know about:
    • Aster doesn't like gloomy weather, especially rain.
    • He really likes music and he's also a good singer.
  • Other:
    • I just created Aster as a fun character. With a childish personality and some pride in being himself. Well, that's what I imagine him anyway.

(1/3)
nB9oMvb.png
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
I'm gonna do the others tomorrow ig cuz I'm lazy ;w;
I'm gonna do the others tomorrow ig cuz I'm lazy ;w;
nB9oMvb.png
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
[quote name="Hunter Form"] [LIST] [*]name: Vix Gateway [*]*nicknames: [*]age (16-20): 17 [*]pronouns: he/him [*]sexuality: Gay [*]hunter colours: Seafoam green and lavender [*]signature weapon (only 1): A simple spear with flowers carved into the shaft and a silver cap on the end. [*]arcane specialty (only 1): He can create portals within a 35ft radius of him, two being needed to create a functioning set. [*]personality: Fairly reserved and crafty, he always looks like he's planning something (he is, and it's theft). Vix tends to stay off to himself, ocassionally taking requests when it comes to retrieving items and unlocking doors from inside. He tends to come off as cold and uncaring at first, often using sarcasm as a shield because he doesn't trust people easily. [*]appearance: Vix is 5'1" with a rather petite build. He has short-cropped hair in an odd purplish-brown shade, thick and fluffy hair that curls rampantly and with reckless abandon. He has blueish-green eyes and wears overly large t-shirts with jeans and sneakers. [*]is your character open to romance: Totally! [*]*other: [/LIST][/quote] [quote name="Other Questions"][LIST] [*]**Possible Relationships (what does YC think of other Hunters?): leaving this one blank [*]**Fighting Style: Vix often ducks in and out of his portals with his spear, ocassionally teleporting through multiple times in a moment to get better angles on strikes. It appears very disorienting from an outside perspective. [*]**Opinion regarding their arcane specialty: He's extremely happy with his specialty, often preferring teleporting around to walking whenever possible. [*]**Opinion on the Council so far: He doesn't exactly trust them, or care for them, but he doesn't feel like he can do much about it on his own so he just sorta goes along with it. [*]Quotes (what are some things YC might say?): "Rules are just glorified suggestions." "I'm sorry, but if I cared we wouldn't be having this chat in the first place." [*]Weaknesses/Strengths: + Escape + Dodging and combat - Social situations - Easily disorientated when overusing his specialty - Overly curious [*]Random facts I should know about: The more restricted an area, the higher the chance he's tried to teleport in (or at least given it a good thought). [/LIST][/quote] @xSTORMDRAGONx
Hunter Form wrote:
  • name: Vix Gateway
  • *nicknames:
  • age (16-20): 17
  • pronouns: he/him
  • sexuality: Gay
  • hunter colours: Seafoam green and lavender
  • signature weapon (only 1): A simple spear with flowers carved into the shaft and a silver cap on the end.
  • arcane specialty (only 1): He can create portals within a 35ft radius of him, two being needed to create a functioning set.
  • personality: Fairly reserved and crafty, he always looks like he's planning something (he is, and it's theft). Vix tends to stay off to himself, ocassionally taking requests when it comes to retrieving items and unlocking doors from inside. He tends to come off as cold and uncaring at first, often using sarcasm as a shield because he doesn't trust people easily.
  • appearance: Vix is 5'1" with a rather petite build. He has short-cropped hair in an odd purplish-brown shade, thick and fluffy hair that curls rampantly and with reckless abandon. He has blueish-green eyes and wears overly large t-shirts with jeans and sneakers.
  • is your character open to romance: Totally!
  • *other:
Other Questions wrote:
  • **Possible Relationships (what does YC think of other Hunters?): leaving this one blank
  • **Fighting Style: Vix often ducks in and out of his portals with his spear, ocassionally teleporting through multiple times in a moment to get better angles on strikes. It appears very disorienting from an outside perspective.
  • **Opinion regarding their arcane specialty: He's extremely happy with his specialty, often preferring teleporting around to walking whenever possible.
  • **Opinion on the Council so far: He doesn't exactly trust them, or care for them, but he doesn't feel like he can do much about it on his own so he just sorta goes along with it.
  • Quotes (what are some things YC might say?): "Rules are just glorified suggestions." "I'm sorry, but if I cared we wouldn't be having this chat in the first place."
  • Weaknesses/Strengths:
    + Escape
    + Dodging and combat
    - Social situations
    - Easily disorientated when overusing his specialty
    - Overly curious
  • Random facts I should know about: The more restricted an area, the higher the chance he's tried to teleport in (or at least given it a good thought).
@xSTORMDRAGONx

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
@CaIamity Whoops, yeah, that was Kenma in the story, not Luthoc. I would ave named him, but Alina didn't seem like the type to really know someone with a solitary personality like his. I apologize for any confusion :/

On another note, if you'd like you can add those details to your original form just so that they're all together. I really like the amount of work you've put into detailing all the obscure traits about Luthoc, it makes him seem like a more unique character, y'know?

And there is no way I'm going to miss the chance to freak Luthoc out with a hedgehog. I don't know when exactly, but he's definitely going to have a run-in with @EpsilonWingS 's Erila and Snoopers.
@CaIamity Whoops, yeah, that was Kenma in the story, not Luthoc. I would ave named him, but Alina didn't seem like the type to really know someone with a solitary personality like his. I apologize for any confusion :/

On another note, if you'd like you can add those details to your original form just so that they're all together. I really like the amount of work you've put into detailing all the obscure traits about Luthoc, it makes him seem like a more unique character, y'know?

And there is no way I'm going to miss the chance to freak Luthoc out with a hedgehog. I don't know when exactly, but he's definitely going to have a run-in with @EpsilonWingS 's Erila and Snoopers.
TD98mt2.png
@xSTORMDRAGONx

I’ll add them in later, I have a google doc with all my characters on it, expect it in about an hour.
@xSTORMDRAGONx

I’ll add them in later, I have a google doc with all my characters on it, expect it in about an hour.
52014.png
I U S
he/she | fr +3
@EpsilonWingS Like I mentioned to @/MoonyLoony earlier, I'm planning on making the Hunters get involved in a prank wars eventually, and Aster will definitely be taking part in that!
@EpsilonWingS Like I mentioned to @/MoonyLoony earlier, I'm planning on making the Hunters get involved in a prank wars eventually, and Aster will definitely be taking part in that!
TD98mt2.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15