Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Gift Of Magic (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41
I like them,,,, funky little hyena babies
I like them,,,, funky little hyena babies
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
I love Danganronpa & Yakuza
Celeste is best girl, But I love Toko too
Majima Goro the beloved ever
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
Tiny hyena child
Tiny hyena child
hehe
hehe
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Eninira my beloved,,,,,

Who wants to see her wife?

Shes a demon in her canon lore but shh we can ignore that for this rp and say she’s just a normal human.... unless?
Eninira my beloved,,,,,

Shes a demon in her canon lore but shh we can ignore that for this rp and say she’s just a normal human.... unless?
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict
Bisexual Aromantic Polyam
The IC is up btw! If you want you can set up beginner posts.
The IC is up btw! If you want you can set up beginner posts.
[quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-05-31 19:52:32" ] Eninira my beloved,,,,, Who wants to see her wife? Shes a demon in her canon lore but shh we can ignore that for this rp and say she’s just a normal human.... unless? [/quote] [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1]
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-05-31 19:52:32:
Eninira my beloved,,,,,

ohh ill check on the ic in a moment! got distracted lol
ohh ill check on the ic in a moment! got distracted lol
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
[b]Name:[/b] Lawrence Flecther [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual [b]Age:[/b] 27 [b]Description:[/b][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/638047628193693696/849111166609522698/1031111_vHgRswF6.png[/img] Lawrence stands almost impossibly tall at 6'4 given the average height of his parents. He's built like an athlete but despite that, he is constantly hunched over and looking down at something or people. His posture is terrible. He is always wearing business casual outfits that are in cool color tones when he's outside his apartment. Here's the link to the [url=https://picrew.me/image_maker/1031111]Picrew![/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Despite the sporadic nature of his magic, Lawrence himself is typically a very calm and collected person. He likes to keep all his belongings as organized as he can, but being a teacher of kids learning to develop their magic he's learned to deal with the chaos that comes with life. He likes to make little jokes in a monotone voice and will engage in small talk whenever to keep the atmosphere light. He isn't all that competitive, just very sure of his capabilities but Lawrence always shows good sportsmanship. [b]Student or Teacher?:[/b] Teacher [b]Given or born with magic?:[/b] Given [b]Backstory:[/b] Lawrence grew up with magic all his life in the city. Most of his family's older generations received magic through items, but by some luck, his two siblings were both born and gifted with natural magic. Lawrence was the middle child of them and all though initially jealous of his siblings, he learned that he had a better understanding and control of magic through an old wand his grandfather gave him. The wand is old and charcoal burnt, there's a couple of cracks alongside it, revealing everlasting burning wood inside. The wand is scorching hot to the touch to anyone that is not Lawrence or his grandfather. [b]Familiar:[/b] Cassowary [b]Type of magic:[/b] Elmental Electric [b]Likes:[/b] Studying Art Magic Fashion Cooking Birds Cool rocks [b]Dislikes:[/b] Closed mindedness Stubborn people Traffic Sand Snow [b]Other:[/b] Can never go wrong with chocolate chip
Name: Lawrence Flecther

Sexuality: Bisexual

Description:1031111_vHgRswF6.png
Lawrence stands almost impossibly tall at 6'4 given the average height of his parents. He's built like an athlete but despite that, he is constantly hunched over and looking down at something or people. His posture is terrible. He is always wearing business casual outfits that are in cool color tones when he's outside his apartment. Here's the link to the Picrew!

Personality: Despite the sporadic nature of his magic, Lawrence himself is typically a very calm and collected person. He likes to keep all his belongings as organized as he can, but being a teacher of kids learning to develop their magic he's learned to deal with the chaos that comes with life. He likes to make little jokes in a monotone voice and will engage in small talk whenever to keep the atmosphere light. He isn't all that competitive, just very sure of his capabilities but Lawrence always shows good sportsmanship.

Student or Teacher?: Teacher

Given or born with magic?: Given

Backstory: Lawrence grew up with magic all his life in the city. Most of his family's older generations received magic through items, but by some luck, his two siblings were both born and gifted with natural magic. Lawrence was the middle child of them and all though initially jealous of his siblings, he learned that he had a better understanding and control of magic through an old wand his grandfather gave him. The wand is old and charcoal burnt, there's a couple of cracks alongside it, revealing everlasting burning wood inside. The wand is scorching hot to the touch to anyone that is not Lawrence or his grandfather.

Familiar: Cassowary

Type of magic: Elmental Electric

Art
Magic
Fashion
Cooking
Birds
Cool rocks

Dislikes:
Closed mindedness
Stubborn people
Traffic
Sand
Snow

Other: Can never go wrong with chocolate chip
DVynlKm.png cvLaV29.png ePOliyb.png +3 FR time, 19
@Onigame

Accepted!
@Onigame

Accepted!
[quote name="Sprinklez1234" date="2021-05-31 20:04:09" ] [quote name="StrudleNugget" date="2021-05-31 19:52:32" ] Eninira my beloved,,,,, Who wants to see her wife? Shes a demon in her canon lore but shh we can ignore that for this rp and say she’s just a normal human.... unless? [/quote] [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=normal eyes size=1] [/quote] *holds up Zyrii* Demon wife [url=https://ibb.co/y5J4bMQ][img]https://i.ibb.co/QnGD1qK/047-D7-BC2-72-A6-4-FD4-B7-DF-0-A6-D2-D51-A35-C.jpg[/img][/url]
Sprinklez1234 wrote on 2021-05-31 20:04:09:
StrudleNugget wrote on 2021-05-31 19:52:32:
Eninira my beloved,,,,,

*holds up Zyrii*
Demon wife
047-D7-BC2-72-A6-4-FD4-B7-DF-0-A6-D2-D51-A35-C.jpg
Sol~
sZShZzW.png
mlHpBMC.png
OxagJgG.png
GjJlaVJ.png
Splatoon 3 Addict